What kind of stretches can a few user do to be more mobile during sex...

What kind of stretches can a few user do to be more mobile during sex? I feel pretty unsexy in missionary because i'm not stretchy enough to put my legs anywhere reasonable.

Other urls found in this thread:

womenfitness.net/stretching_groin.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=NG9qbvAN3gQ&list=PLV6Uy4MxTwWxWMhEWtVLXleINBbpKo6Ew&index=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sexy pic OP, any more?

Sauce,now

Not kidding, but do some intensive Pilates workouts. They focus on stretching and strengthening your core, legs, and hips mostly.

take her legs on your shoulder and get on your knees

Just do her doggy style m8. Yank on her hair every now and then.

Seriously not that hard

sauce???? I want to fap to this

>sexy pic OP, any more?
Linnea and Sharon - Swimmers

forget about legs up or behind your ears, just wrap your legs tightly around him

your welcome

I'm the girl.

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Please no pasta just stretching advice.

Was actually getting mad reading that until
>"if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen" meme
Confirmed troll.
As if I have to state the obvious

tits or gtfo

>leddit

newfag

Did they not teach you how to stretch in school?
And seriously you're probably an attention whore.
>Literally just google

>not recognising a classic pasta

FUCKING SUMMERFAGS

Delete your post newfag

Not OP, but is there an alternate one to the top left one? I have an issue with my kneecaps and I'm not supposed to do streches like that.

i want to know which stretches are the best for sex positions. I'm not gonna bother doing stretches for areas that don't matter.

It takes literally no effort to do any of them?

>he believes in summerfags

womenfitness.net/stretching_groin.htm

this isn't /b/ you fucking autist, she's not whoring herself out

Sounds like the OP is a land whale since she has trouble doing the most basic stretches

[spoiler] I was trying to be sarcastic, doesn't really translate well into text[/spoiler]

You're a summerfag too

Fuck you hiroshimoot fix my spoiler

>being this new

This thread seriously hurts my brain. Is reddit down or something?

This thread is a joke obviously. Theres no women on the internet

Fuck off tumblr

summer

Faggot

Kill yourself

Go to youtube and learn how to stretch your hips.
Been doing some stretches for my hips for a few months and now I'm much more flexible and loose. It makes sex less strenuous cause I don't have to worry so much about accidentally pulling something when I'm thrusting.

This video in particular helped me a lot.

>Inb4 these stretches look gay

Seriously bros, they helped a ton with squatting too. Never realized how tight my hips were.

youtube.com/watch?v=NG9qbvAN3gQ&list=PLV6Uy4MxTwWxWMhEWtVLXleINBbpKo6Ew&index=5

Just do what comes naturally,be a slut,then make him a sandwich and say thank you

Why would there be spoilers on a board with no narrative to spoil, newfag?

Samefag fuck off to r9k

How nu r u

Only one is me shitskin

literally just suck it up and make your partner force you into difficult positions during sex (should be uncomfortable but not injure you don't be an idiot). It works, you are literally having sex at the same time so it is efficient, and you will only be stretching the specific muscles you need to get into those positions.

If you don't have a partner to do this or can't ask the people you are having sex with to do this with you then find a better sex partner, because if you are literally doing exercises to have awkward sex with selfish or uncommunicative partners you are not comfortable with then that seems unfortunate and a waste of your time.