Who else here workouts but doesn't diet? What are your results?

Who else here workouts but doesn't diet? What are your results?

I don't do that, but I imagine it would be kinda shit. Training without diet would take a lot longer than training with diet. So just do it, it will be better in the long run when you get dem gains

I dont but I did when I was young. It's like running with your feet tied together

This guy doesn't cut, says hes perma bulk. Thats how lifting should be, just get big as fuck

So what are you talking about OP. A diet proven to maintain your weight and sticking with it? Or just eating lolrandom amounts of food?

Depends on the week, sometimes Im very conscious and eat healthy, some weeks i go out to eat a lot beer wings etc..... basically I try to eat somewhat decent most of the time

Isn't that just GOMAD?

I've been working out and trying to diet for years now. I'd eat light for 3 days straight then get back to bulk eating. As a result I'm extremely disproportionate. I notice I eat more during Leg and Back days so I end up with a really built posterior and legs and small as fuck everything else. I'm going to switch to a fullbody routine to even this out cause I obviously don't have the willpower to stick to a diet.

>workouts

works out.

really getting tired of people abusing compound words. like did you even go to grade school?

no.

Working out without a diet isn't as bad as everyone claims it is. I am still living at my parents house and they are elderly fat people so they try to eat less to lose weight. Without money I have to eat it, too. My bodyprogress is just slower. I lift for ~2.5 years now, but I am still dyel. I gained 15 kg in that time without a special diet.

>Is that fucking tyler1
>read image name

I do, and I'm perpetually stuck looking like a twink. Nice frame, good height, 6.5/10 face, with some musculature and low BF. When I'm older, I'm sure I'll start on a diet, but right now women seem to really like my look, and considering getting laid is my main focus, that's what I exercise for.

I'm sure you can become fitter even with that sort of diet but you'd almost certainly be better off eating healthier on a regular basis, meeting your protein and fat macros (the only ones that count if you ask me), and eating calories appropriate for your goals. To do otherwise is just asking for your weight to fluctuate and for your diet to be unnecessarily shitty.

I lift as heavy as possible and do sprinting so I can be both lean and big. I generally eat well but I don't watch my macros so sometimes I have carb heavy days. I also don't bother with watching what I'm doing when I go out with friends or the gf so usually drinks and junk food is involved.

I've maintained my gains and leaner body by watching the calories but it's about consistency more than anything else. Im closer to bear mode than I want to be but id rather enjoy my life than sweat over every little thing I do.

>captcha select the COOKIES

How can I achieve this look?

nice rebuttal. lucky trips don't lie though pham.

by not being a teenager pussy

I do

strenght gains >checked
eat big to get big >checked
energy through the day >checked
low bf >nope
ripped >nope
good cardio skills >nope

I'm going back to clean eating when cold winter starts leaving but for now I need more carbs thru daily work

thanks!

hes 5 7 though :))))

I did that my first year of lifting along with retarded ass bro splits. I gained muscle, about 8 pounds, can't really remember, but zero strength.

I look good with clothes, like really masculine and strong, I look bad without them. Not really bad but I look like... a powerlifter. Also, I have shitty genetics and I store fat mostly in my butt, which could attract faggots but may be too much for women.

>Fell for the diet meme

What are you a housewife reading in shape magazine?

It's shit. I'm never eating enough because I've been having shit gains for the past 2 years.

might be genetics or the fact that I was raised right (and do not have some unhealthy fascination with food), but I've been complimented for looking good without any dieting.

I just eat whatever other people are eating or whatever is available at home.

I'm not gonna post pics but I'm 6'1" 190lbs, squat 225, dl 280, bench 175, ohp 125. been about 6 months lifting. I'd probably have higher numbers if I had dieted but this lifestyle works for me, so I'm happy with it.

Same here I look good in clothes horrid naked mainly gut

I lost 1kg of fat and gained 0.1kg of muscle in 3 months of eating at maintenance and lifting heavy compounds several times a week. No deficit, no surplus, no change.

>I'm a lazy piece of shit, please hold my hand and tell me more poor decisions won't be as bad as I know they are deep down

I do. I'm strong fat but still highly recommend checking your diet.

If you'd cut for 1 month and bulked for 2 you could have lost 4kg of fat and gained ~1.5kg of muscle. That's a sacrifice of 75% of your potential fat burning and 93% of your potential muscle growth.

cmon nigga, you're just telling us you fat. do your cardio and stop being lazy.

bingooooo

I wont ever be on stage, I wont get paid for my body why should I diet like a pro? Enjoy muh meal prep and skipping going out socially to eat and drink like an autist

so you have worked out for 2.5 years and are still a dyel. Got it.

So as we already know diet is extremely important.

I lift 5-6 times a week depending on my experiments. I get all my macro and protein but I eat whatever I find or can be bothered cooking. Also, its winter here so I'm bulking. This is the fattest I've every been but also strongest. I'll start cutting in a few months time but I will never have a 6 pack ottermode. I'm forever dad-bod. My GF prefers me being strong over lean.

he's 6'5, 300 pounds of pure muscle