Who /comfy/ here? When do we sell bros? Im thinking 0.01

Who /comfy/ here? When do we sell bros? Im thinking 0.01

my plan too, unless it goes above that before the distribution

Probably dumb to sell before it hits $1

If revenue sharing goes off without a hitch on Sunday people will pile in

They're partnered up with ark and civic, the only red flag here is the possible scam angle with some of the lead guys but I don't know if ark would partner with them if it was a scam, plus we know the main guy rune and his name, if he exit scammed people would probably hunt him down kek

This. If I have a serious fear of selling off building. What if instead of dipping, the stage 2 rockets kick in?

well fuck me, shouldn't have sold that 110000 of them...you're welcome new proud owner coss will treat you well for another day or two at least

COSS is the real deal look at the book on hitbtc right now, there's huge demand for it, there's solid buy orders at like 0.00075 and only one small sellwall at like 0.00082, after that the next sellwalls are like 0.001 so it's going to blast to ~$0.31+ tonight and beyond most likely

have big faith in this coin, lots going for it, if they continue building up their exchange I think it'll hit BNB numbers (identical supply as well) when you consider the dividends and point-of-sale projects they have in the works. We could be looking at a $1.50+ coin before long.

All I can say is I wish I bought more, picked up 25k $0.09 or so and feeling it isn't nearly enough now.

it's like Binance, TenX and OMG combined.

>Exchange, with over 50 trading pairs already
>Mastercard with crypto funding
>Crypto Payment processing with hundreds of merchants signed up already
>Dividends, revenue sharing 50% of transaction fees starting this sunday.

Their site has gone from 0 - 1.5 million per day in revenue in the week its been up.
It's a pretty slick site, and it can only grow from here as they ad more coins.

There is rumors they will be added to another exchange soon. hopefully its binance.

This is getting ready to explode, $1 by sunday. Lets do this Veeky Forums

i have traded this 10 times, fucked up most of the time, and still infront 100%.

just buy and hold. thats what i'm doing now.

I'm probably gonna take a small profit at 0.01 and ride the rest to $1, yeah.
It is pretty dumb to sell so early because I actually feel great about this coin

yup, I'm torn because if it goes up to $1+ ill be tempted to unload some but with the dividends and possibility of their continued success I don't even know...

Someone did some rough math in another thread yesterday dividing their possible transaction fees (50%) divided by total tokens and figured that if their exchange only did $1M volume per day, and you held 50k COSS, you'd earn about ~$200/year dividends, but if their volume went to say $10M/day you'd be making 10x the dividends (so $2k/year holding 50k COSS) and it seemed like a reasonable assumption to me, and that wasn't even factoring in the crypto payment processing with merchants which COSS holders also get 50% of the fees from as dividends. So really this could get massive if the company expands rapidly.

you...sold...110k...when it is just start the engine user...I...

JUST HODLL GUYSSSS!!! Accumulate then continue to Veeky Forums thiz

and thinking about this, imagine if coss.io does everything right and actually became one of the top exchanges in say a year and were doing $100m+/day volume, I mean Binance is almost up there already. With that kind of volume + merchant fees you could literally be making like $40k/year if you held 100k COSS, thats fucking nuts.

This will be bigger than LINK

Pls don't pussy out and sell at 0.01. Some of us want to make real profits here.

Yeah I've decided to just hold this fucking coin.

The exchange is only going to go up from here imo.

i bought in at 11 cents when i saw the Pump and dump setting up, i plan to dump at 30 cents.

dump it already plz, more bags to fill!

fuck off with the non-asian whores

The rocket hasnt officially lifted yet, quickly buy your tickets to THA MOOOOOONNN!!!

I would if this shit exchange wouldnt take 3 hours to confirm the transaction.

use ethereum you fucking pleb, I use and it take 10minute.

I am and it just came in as i am typing this just gotta wait till 30 cents now.

you're literally retarded if you think this is a PnD and you sell at 30 cents. The growth here has been organic, they have one of the best whitepapers/roadmaps I've ever seen and a fully functional exchange with more to come.

Think what you want bro but realize that every so often there's such a thing as a good project/coin that actually raises in value because of its inherent worth/potential. This happens to be one of them, I'd wager even more so than LINK.

Its also a corporate member of singaporefintech ans ACCESS, what more do fudders want

AAAAAAAAAAA THE GAINS MOOOOMMMY THE GAINS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH

Everytime I refresh blockfolio, I feel more comfy.

Too late to buy now?

Serious question, how do you guys find coins like these before they moon?

>Serious question, how do you guys find coins like these before they moon?

I legit have a jew who does my research for me.

Read biz 24/7

i bought in ico and it didnt move so i promoted it here and pumped it so that people believe me. not even a whale but a fish now, sell orders were so different with low volume so it was possible.
one hint for future : substratum, blockcat

Literally lurk biz and learn to filter the crap out. I got in at 370 but sold at 500 due to greed, had to rebuy at 650 but who cares its going to a dollar anyway

>substratum
isnt the market cap already pretty big?

>be jew
>help stupid financially analphabetic goyim with crypto investments
>see this
>angery

Well, I guess you fucked up Anders, talking shit about me on a site you know I'm also a regular. Or if you are another goyim Well, you just fucked up for one of your fellow goyim.

>implying I'm going to share my request ico with goyim anymore

Im a member of the tribe
not a filthy gentile

my jewbro is just smarter than me is all
I just have more money to play with.
hahaha fucking goys

Lol
someone just tried to crash it but the dump just got eaten the fuck up.

will be listed on binance. just buy now and when it gets listed transfer is ASAP to binance to sell

I have ETH and BTC.

How can I buy COSS?

what are the fees for buying coss?

go to coss.io and make an account
send your btc or eth to the wallet there
buy coss on the coss exchange

send btc to 3DoNChHSedhhK41BXvmv61dfpYW2x8dW69 you'll get a tx return with coss

0.2%

I have to do KYC to buy this shitcoin??? WTF!

I do not want to get fucked because my government doesn't let me buy shitcoins.

Is there a better way to buy this coin?

it looks like its gonna crash, i think im gonna sell

If you're stupid enough to consider this, go ahead and do it

You can buy up to $2k per day without kyc

Somehow it let me do more because I kept hitting buy and it went through

I did like 3500 and it worked so whatever

so the let you deposit, but if you want to withdraw you have to give them all your info....not good.

It's also on HitBTC with decent volume. I believe the prices were a bit lower on coss.io last I checked though but I don't think it was too far off.

you'll regret that tomorrow, you'll regret it even more in a couple of weeks. it's going to be listed on binance.

It has to reach at least 30 cents, there is no way these idiot discord groups can fuck this P&D up.

this. iam a neet and i get all my info from Veeky Forums while learning about candlecharts and suppression lines and shit from youtube. i started 3 days ago and i used 1k link to buy 3k coss. still have 2k link but coss is making me gains so much faster

Fuck you filthy kikes
Sieg heil

This moon isn't over Veeky Forumsbro's. this is going to $1

pic related, its from HitBTC

>Fuck you filthy kikes
>Sieg heil
lol fuck off goy

i have never seen a sell wall being pissed on that bad

It's happening

Beware bros, some bot doing 0.1 COSS sells at 750-755 range to keep the price down.