No homo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5BBByo08cg
youtube.com/watch?v=m7GN70wn9GM&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7GN70wn9GM&has_verified=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if my ass was like that i think i would get reduction surgery. take the muscle out and put it in my biceps :DDDDDDDDDDD

dat ass

Obv need to get me some pants like that

I'd get so much pussy if my ass was that big. Just imagine, all those women that are gonna go for a playful touch. Then you can grab theirs just to make it fair.

What his stats for squat? Also, brand of the those sweatpants?

The most no homo of all no homos

:D:D:D

bubble butt, bubble, bubble, bubble bubble butt

Haha lol x

Lol thanks x

How much will having an ass help you with getting women?

thats photoshop you inbred shitcunts

Tons. Guys aren't the only ones who like a fat ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5BBByo08cg

>tfw had gay sex for the first time last saturday
>tfw the guy complimented me on my thighs

thanks rip!

It's difficult to convey exactly how much it helps, but it's a really big difference.
As of now, most of my female friends and coworkers have tried flirting with me, and they love my ass.
That said, I am a faggot so I have no interest in their disgusting female bodies.

why, boner...

If he squeezed my head between his thighs would it be possible to escape?

This is the real question, lots of sweatpants these days are becoming push up bras for your ass

I guess he can sit comfortably anywhere he goes.
>tfw my ass is to big that I can't sit comfortably on less than 4 plates

>female friends and coworkers have tried flirting with me
>I am a faggot so I have no interest in their disgusting female bodies.

Same desu sensei.

Maybe it's just me or maybe I have something else going on, but I have a bit of a bubble butt and find it uncomfortable to lay on my back. My butt makes it so that my back can't lay flat.

>denting the roof of someone's car
I would beat this little weebs ass if he did that to my car. I remember reading on /g/ somebody went to jail for like 10 years for beating up a kid who did that (who turned out to be a minor)

I don't know that feel user. It's comfy as fuck to lay on my back despite me having a hard, massive ass. You probably have slight anterior pelvic tilt.

Straight guy here, i have a question; if you're a bottom, do you care if your partner has a nice ass? Or most of the homo man-ass posters are tops?

Big glutes = able to hump harder

I have to sleep with a pillow under my knees cause I have a slight tilt, I know this feel.

Fag here, and the total package is always nice no matter what because not everything is buttsex all the time.

This is good advice. I'll be able to thrust harder if i develop my glutes?
You mean love butt-pinches? Wouldn't those always end up in sex,like it was an invitation, or maybe not every man has a high libido? If i was in a relationship with a bottom man that pinched my ass i would pounce on him instantly.

No. If youre a bottom then what matters most is the penis. It would be nice to look at but most bottoms are interested only in the penis. A nice body overall is prefered though (nice penis, legs, shoulders, ass, etc.).

>went to jail for 10 years

and you would still do it instead of just pushing him off and calling the police

you're really smart senpai

I am a top, so of course an ass is important to me. Despite that, ever since I started squats + deadlifts the bottoms I fuck have complimented me on my ass, they say I drive them crazy. So, yeah, it seems to me that even bottoms like a nice ass.
Anyway, a great ass is something that transcends sex. It's great to look at and marvel at any moment, even if there's no sexual context.
Have you ever gone upstairs with a sexy ass in front of you? That's great no matter what senpai.

>have to sleep with a pillow under my knees cause I have a slight tilt
My physical therapist recommended exactly this to me. It's good sleeping form.

Are gays sizequeens? I'm 17/18 centimeters at my hardest i believe. In the gay world, would i be low tier?

I'm a powerbottom and I'm not a sizequeen. If you can hit my prostate then that's good enough for me

>You mean love butt-pinches? Wouldn't those always end up in sex,like it was an invitation, or maybe not every man has a high libido?

More like every gay dude doesn't always feel like douching and going through prepping their ass just to suck dick or get sucked, but I'm a switch so I don't really count as a "top" or "bottom"

A good ass is good, just like a good dick is good. If it's all put together like pic related, it's all very good.

> trips for great dick
I'm 18-19cm and thick, bottoms love my dick. It's big enough to satisfy pretty much everyone, no doubt about it, but not so big as to be a monstrosity that will kill some people.
Learn to foreplay, so you can loosen up your victims, and you'll be good to go.

This reply was meant for In my experience, hitting the prostate is more a matter of technique and positioning than how big a dick is. Hell, just a few hours ago I hit a dude's prostate with my thumb.
Do you agree?

Mine is basically an Old Spice aerosol can. Slightly thicker. Would bottoms like it?

Not at all. Most bottoms just like the idea of being with a guy and pleasing him.
Some gays are sizequeens but in general i will have to say no.

And you're fine btw. In the gay world you will do just fine. You're above small average so you'll be ok.

>hitting the prostate is more a matter of technique and positioning than how big a dick is.
Exactly my point

>above small average
What is thee average and what is the ''best''?

I'm vers, but even if i don't plan on fucking a guy a nice ass is a huge plus.
It's just aesthetic af.

>Are gays sizequeens?

If the benis is above average (5.5+) it's fine.
Girth is more important.
Noodle dicks are just sad.

> Old Spice aerosol can. Slightly thicker.
Jesus, man, that's thick. You and I pretty much seem to be the same size and thickness.
If that's the case, you have a pretty great dick. You're big and thick enough to satisfy pretty much anyone.
How about your angle? Does your dick make a pronounced angle? And have you ever fucked someone?

I've seen a lot of people agree that a few centimeters above average in length and thickness is the best, but if it gets too big then it becomes painful and difficult.
That said, even a bit above average can be shit if the guy doesn't know how to use his dick and ends up hurting the bottom.

Holy shit.

It's a bit pronounced to above. And yes i have.

>its like I'm wearing nothing at all
>nothing at all...
>nothing at all...

Well, just remember that you have to account for your dick angle. It'll affect how easily you can hit a bottom's prostate in certain positions. So find an anatomic diagram and think about how you can hit that lil thing with your weewee.

>just wanna be ravaged and used as a fucktoy by horny gym goers as i'm just trying to work out
>pop boner during squats wondering if anyone's holding back the urge

No, i have no interest in men. I just like knowing i could be good at something i have no interest in if i wanted.
's ass is legit, however. Even i admit it.

Fap before you lift you twink slut

You figure out the sqwat pants?

Jerk off before or after the gym, brehs?

>youtube.com/watch?v=m7GN70wn9GM&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7GN70wn9GM&has_verified=1

Friendly invite you fitizens to mascgen, the self-proclaimed successor to Veeky Forums's husbando mode general.
Fapping before lifting will leave you slow lazy.

I meant anally

/lgbt/ is cancer, though.

How do I know if I have a good butt?

Anyone figure out sweatpants or shorts that fit like this and their brand? I want more mires for my glutes

People take about it

post it, fag.

Post pics and we'll tell you.

Let me put my dick in your butt

Unless you're in a gay sauna, nobody's gonna mire your ass for wearing these

Wear compression shorts.

Before so long as it isn't directly before and after

Post pics

Do I have a good butt?

I wanna hold onto that for dear life

yes

Cute

Would this be considered a bubble butt?

Yep.

I want the front of that to get me pregnant

>compression shorts.
Know any good brands and which ones to wear?
Also, are you talking about the shorts people who partake in triathlons

P-post the rest of that body.

I like Nike's.

I request opinions on how to improve my rear

no homo

This just shows you how unfit your average woman is no homo

You need to take more dicks

I prefer my partner to have a big ass too but I go top and bottom. The bottom-only twinks i've fucked seemed to like my juicy booty though

that boy has a father. Imagine how he must have felt seeing this.

do you have baratiddies?

I uso pic related. The brand is Lupo

I really dislike Nike's.

Working towards that.
One day I'll achieve baramode.

i am a bottom and a complete legs/ass guy

to be honost the prostate is like 3 inches deep so it will feel good no matter the size

Cummies are a natty way to obtain butt gains! Inject them into yourself, preferably fresh and after vigorous anal exercise to increase absorption!

Not yet but I want some in my mouth

Im short both on dicks and cummies, what do? :c

>this doujin

Diamonds but then I realize it's rape

>to be honest the prostate is like 3 inches deep so it will feel good no matter the size

Yeah, but micro dicks are meh for oral.
Perfect dick (4 me) is something like 7 inches, uncut, with a slightly upward angle and fleshy-pink coloured.

oh you

Craigslist
>enjoy your AIDS

>used to be totally straight
>found Veeky Forums
>found traps
>3 years later and I'm getting high and fucking myself like a bitch in my living room

Feels weird

w-why am I in this thread

because Veeky Forums turned you homo

>more high test fap fuel
Oh boy here we go

It's comfy here with us, senpai.

> tfw bought a jockstrap to better frame my butt
> tfw promised myself I would post a butt pic one I managed to squat 3pl8
> 25 kg to go
Mark my words: one day you'll all jerk off to my my top butt. I'll acquire all your cummies and thus become a god.

look up marco rubi x adam champ and enjoy

looks like i found the gay thread