What warm up should I do before workout...

What warm up should I do before workout? I read the sticky and it said to do 2-4 sets with lighter weights but my shits still pretty fucked up before during and after. I do some foam rolls and back extensions before deadlifts but what about overhead press and bench press?

>tfw showing off my new ass implants at Muhammad's birthday party!

>Corona bikini
>Drinking bud light
poser

>shit's still fucked up

What a clear explanation. Don't stretch before doing exercise, it increases the chance of injury.

>Don't stretch before doing exercise, it increases the chance of injury.
I dont do stretches, I only do lighter weights
Shits fucked up is I meant that when for example I do OHPs it hurts before and after a bit and I feel like my musles aren't really ready. Also for bench press I feel like my back is not activated enough meaning I have a slight pain in the center region.

Where do these parties even happen? How do you get invited? Not actually trying to get in just curious how this scene is set up

WAY TOO MUCH ASS
LOOKS FUCKING DISGUSTING

>Be fit or stereotypical doucher
>own a boat or know someone
>invite friends
>profit

Any given coastal area in florida (boca bash in boca raton)

I think Lake Havasu in arizona has these parties

And women just roll up in shit like that?

Homo?

its not hard to get women on a boat
its like asking them if they want to go shopping

Do a set or two of facepulls, and 5 or 6 really slow pushups to warm up for your warmup on bench.

I wanna see the front, too.

Gay detected

No I mean roll up wearing dental floss bathing suits

no thats kinda rare actually

What about ohp

homo faggot

i like to do shoulder dislocations, find they loosen my up. as for the warmup sets i got empty bar, 50% at 4 reps then 75% at 3 reps to get cns going and sure up my form.

Why do you fuckers like those disgusting lard deposits.
Its not gay its just not proportional.

to each their own. i personally like a rice round ass but i can also agree that hers is way to out there. i like something like this.

This. You can tell it's all soft and fatty. I like a girl with lots of muscle covered by the right amount of fat

volleyball girls?

Hello Shaemus.

Precisely

das it mane

they're just niggers user