Does anyone on Veeky Forums make up names/nicknames for the people at their gym?

Does anyone on Veeky Forums make up names/nicknames for the people at their gym?

>workout everyday with Ol' Shit-tits
>have home gym
>workout alone

/thread

me and my gym buddy came up with
>Fiona
>Papa Bear
>Uncle
>Gramps
>Sabertooth Jim
>Joe Morris
>Roid Brah 1 and 2

there's this one sorta old man at my gym that i like to call ned (flanders) since he's so fucking polite

you know how you're advised to bring a towel to wipe the equipment off when you're done? he also brings a cleaner bottle

what

>Vladimir Smiles
>Bikebro
>Autistgineer
>Steve "The Muscle" Urkle

>mfw Vlad calls me little buddy, and its caught on

There's a guy who comes in every morning wearing a red cutoff shirt. I call him "The Mountie" since he looks like one

>Guy's shorter than me
Manlets
>Guy's taller
Lanklets
>Guy's bigger
Roidfags
>Guy's smaller
Dyels

>>you know how you're advised to bring a towel to wipe the equipment off when you're done?
they don't provide cleaning bottles and minitowels at your gym?

>aspie thor
>AOE fear
>Clubba
>Greater pajeet
>Condom girl
>Gravelord nito

>little buddy
Hahahahahahaa

Yes. Dr Andre Nodick if he had cancer works out at my gym. Aka skellington, aka Mr Nogains. I bet that faggot wears a fedora.

Nominating this post to be the New Veeky Forums Sticky

1.Dried Leg
2.Mascherano
3. The Salty
4. Loki
5. Sad Lion
6. Drillo
7. Avocado Man
8. Fabian Bakery
9. 50 cents
10. Edgar Oil
I can't remember the others...

>threading your own post
Hey newfag, go fuck yourself, newfag.

There's these two Mexicans at my gym who I named dos beano because they are never separated

Grandpa because the dude has massive amount of grey hair since he's 16.

>That faggot with the anterior tilt
>That faggot with the 5 o clock shadow and facial composition which makes him look like a 45 year old man trapped in a 10 year old's body
>That faggot 4pl8n with the serious buttwink, hope he fuck slips a disc
>Those indian faggots
>That old cock sucker

We have Goku, Big Dog and Mrs Gunt

There's this one guy we call UF Law because he always wears UF Law tanks. (A particularly funny one says GTL GYM TAN LAW). He's swole as hell and I think he has aspbergers or something because he always talks to people constantly even people he doesn't know. He'll encourages people a lot when they struggle on reps. He's a really nice guy

>Rambo
He even wears a headband
>faggots
Two 13 year old skeletonmanlets and one got an earring
>overdoer
He told his mate to overdo everything with way to much weight (they helped each other do it, in the end they really fucked their bodies up)
(they are right though in a certain way)

>Calvin and Hobbes
>Apollo Creed
>Prince Liesalot
>Two Fan
>Harry

We have Nipple Man. His nipples are swole as fuck and always protects them with some sort of plastic sheath

The Smell
Bald fucker
Kratos
Speedy
The Russian Federation
Skippy
Bandana

>Everyday is ass day

Girl I've seen a few times. Always does lower body stuff. She's pretty slim and fit and has an amazing posterior chain if you know what I mean.

I just found out that she's been in my class for three years and now that we've graduated I'll never get a chance to say hello to her. Fuck.

I don't really. Seems autistic to me.

We have this guy who works at my gym who's like 5 foot 4 and we call him tiny.

I'm the only one who does this but there's a dude who is the spitting image of Klokov so I call him Dimitry.