Non-NEETfags, do you workout before or after work? Which do you prefer and why?

Non-NEETfags, do you workout before or after work? Which do you prefer and why?

I do it after

Before so you look more swole

After. I like showering at home.

My schedule is unstable as fuck, so I just squeeze in workouts when I can, since my gym closes early.

Long as I can get in 2-3 times a week I'm happy

Before, because the gym is packed to shit after

Before cause I work from 11am-10pm and my gym closes at 11

>tfw I work at the gym
>tfw I get paid to do what all you niggers do

I lift before school and work because someone told me lifting gave you energy.

If anything lifting after work meant I couldn't sleep right after. And I need to sleep right as soon as I get home

I used to workout after class last term when I had a MWF class 11:30-12:30, but it's crowded now that it's full of fags trying to rush a summer body before it's too late, which it is, so now I'm gonna start going early in the morning.

After. That way me and my lifting bro can work out at the same time. Have to take pre-workout since blue collar shit leaves me weary.

After. Relaxes me after work/school and I can take a shower.

>get a job
>get up at 630
>leave house and have work till 5
>30-40 minutes of traffic
>get back home and usually too tired to cook
>eat a peanut butter jelly sandwich and a protein bar for lunch (no time to eat at work) , chips or a light sandwich for dinner
>was trying to escape skeleton mode (almost made it to 8% bf, really damn skinny)

Closest gym I was at before I started job closes at like 10 pm. I'm so damn tired I cant get myself to eat more.

If I have the choice, then before. I have the most energy in the morning, and I like having a pump at work. If I wait until after then there's a chance I'll be too beat and just do cardiovascular before going home.

i like after work because I can lift more weight in the evenings. I used to lift at 5am and felt like I was always stuck at a plateau. Of course it also sucks lifting in the evening because you can't do shit afterwords.

after, because i don't want to wake up that fuckin early. i pretty much wake up as late as possible to just have enough time to eat breakfast and catch the bus to work.

After. I'm a terrible morning person. It is already a struggle to wake up at 630. If I wanted to workout beforehand that would definitely mean getting up at 500, and that is a no-go.

Fucking phone auto corrected cardio.

After. I need to have food before I can workout. I also need to wait at least an hour after eating before I can workout. I'd have to wake up at like 5 or 6 just to have enough time to get to work at 9.

>be me
>be 23
>go to uni full-time
>work full-time as well
>School from 9-2pmish
>work from 4-12am 5 days a week
>normally go to jim either at 12:30 after I get off work
>or like 5-7am after I sleep

I hate life

maybe you shouldn't have opted to go to school full time and/or work full time. as you can see, it makes you hate life.

I have to work full-time to pay rent and tuition, I have to go to school so I don't spend my life working at some shit dead-end job.

>the ride never ends

you don't have to do either.

a dead-end job isn't so bad if you have enough time to do the stuff you enjoy doing.

why does everybody get life so wrong?

Before so I can take a dab the instant I get home from work

before, easier to coordinate time with lifting partner. same time every morning.

Sunday - Wake up at 6, work 7-2, steady state cardio 3-430, whatever for the rest of the day.
Monday - Get up at 8. Breakfast, clean, prep for the day until 10. gym 1045-1245, drive back home, shower, protein shake/ lunch, shower, get ready for work, work 3-10 (super easy, I watch Netflix or read at work 80 percent of the time, the other 20 is very difficult though.) home by 1030, showered and dinner by 1130, sleep by 12.
Tuesday - no plans, free day, typically some cardio,stretching, foam rolling. ill grab a drink with the guys, or go on a date, whatever I feel like, or ill run errands and be productive. Occasionally I will game because I still enjoy it.
Wed - Same as Monday
Thurs - Same as Tuesday
Friday - Same as Monday
Saturday - Depending if I feel like it I will get extra hours at work, or do something to better myself. Saturday is my "me" day to do whatever I think will advance my life. Planning, meal prep, examining my progress and making changes.

It's stressful and very busy sometimes, but I think I have it set up well. I need to finish my AA and get a full time job, those are my priorities as of this upcoming semester.

After. I fucking hate waking up earlier than I have to.

After work. I try to eat tiny meals most of the day, then slam most of my calories (1500ish) 2-3 hrs before my Lift, and eat some oatmeal 30 mins before I actually go to the gym.

I can't time it like that before work =(.

Depends on the shift because the Gym is at work. 9-5's after work, 2-10's before

Mornings--it energizes me for the rest of the day. I also can't work out past ~3PM otherwise I won't be able to sleep that night.

After. I'm terrible at waking up early, and I'd prefer to shower at home.

Not him. What am I supposed to do? I'm 19 going to college next semester.
I love devoting hours of cardiovascular for marathons