/Fraud/

Steroids General

Previous:

>ESTP is a dumb whore who didn't deliver edition

Other urls found in this thread:

privatemdlabs.com/index.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy fuck 2nd day of the 4th week of test, im getting hairier and i'm on 3,165 calories but i'm not getting fat. This shit is baller as fuck, i feel like i'm turning into a werewolf. I took capitalist and tinderbrahs advice and have been asking around the biggest people at the gym for advice and i'm getting some proper results

Been on 500mg/wk of test e for the past 15 weeks. I'm running this cycle longer with 300mg/wk of Npp for 10 weeks with 500mg/wk of test e for 10 weeks Is 300mg of npp fine?

were do you guys get your bloods done

>tfw considering staying on 500test after bulk and taking dnp at the same time
>could this be a waste of test or could it be the best method for cutting I've come up with ever
Probably a waste
I'll probably do 250 test and 400-500 tren instead

aussie is fucking ladyboys rn, will be back in a few weeks iirc
the tren he was running was from hive, search on SST for their email

drop test to 250 and run DNP while on PSMF
save the extra test and the tren for your bulk

Is it really you censorscockfornoreasonguy? I have been thinking about you...
>were do you guys get your bloods done
privatemdlabs.com/index.php
Or my regular doctor.

thanks famalam

yeah, i haven't been posting because people seemed really butthurt about me starting my cycle so young but I've lurked here and there and saw those same people posting about how they wished they started their first cycle at 16 or some shit the fucking hypocrites. i'm really full right now partly because i had 2 bottles of water right now but i also had 3,165 clean calories I can tell i can eat more since i don't have much glycogen retention in my arms right now, should i go up to 3,500 calories with ice cream for that casein? I did an intense 20 minute cardio session to keep my heart in check with the new muscle i'm quickly putting on and it ended up burning around 300 calories and i also ended up lifted twice today since i was at the gym a second time for cardio anyways.

Is low test high tren better or high test low tren?
Right now my blast looks something like this
Week 1-4 20mg Superdrol
Week 1-12 200mg Test E
Week 1-12 400mg Tren E
or would something like this be better
Week 1-4 20mg Superdrol
Week 1-12 750mg Test E
Week 1-12 400mg Tren E

>Is low test high tren better or high test low tren?

I certainly think so. I'm far from alone in that opinion too.

Bearing in mind, when i say low test, i do mean low test. Like, 150-250

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about
>I can tell I can eat more because
How about because your stomach isnt full you fucking skeleton?
Jesus
>I don't have more glycogen retention in my arms right now
Youre literally mashing words together like a 3 year old and hoping it sounds like a sentence

>fucking this 3 year old that
jesus christ get a grip, i'm full because i'm full. I'm 5'9 dude 3,000 calories alone is alot for me and i was at 3,165
whatever retention it is that's how my body works i can tell i'm a little over maintenance when i start storing fat in my arms and hips and look swole. Now go pop some asin or adex and quit throwing a bitch fit nigga

>Youre literally mashing words together like a 3 year old and hoping it sounds like a sentence
he bulk like a real nigga, he dont need words

Yeah nigga you're right nigga I bet your 12 inch pump is lit as fuck fham amarite nigga ?
Fuck off you skinny little wigger

Shit did i hit a nerve, sorry bro I didn't know u were bullied by blacks in high school

>TFW got prescribed penicillin
It doesn't even feel like an infection. Just a red knot feeling in my injection area ;_;

There's no blacks in my country, I don't live in a "first world" shithole 50% populated by uneducated subhumans which has school shootings every other week
Oh wait, there's only one country that disgraceful
The funniest thing is when little white cucks like you adopt the monkey mannerisms in an attempt to seem progressive and accepting but end up looking absolutely pathetic

now it makes sense. You're a stormfag from /pol/

lol lads

watching the latest game of thrones season and I can't put my finger on it but theres something just absolutely shit about this show

muh 'strong, powerful women taking over the world' theme, perhaps?

Finale was dope though. I had the same feeling but the last episode this season was really enjoyable.

Nice

jerrbears

checked

jerrbears

you only like it because you're a normie chad

>privatemdlabs.com/index.php

What testosterone test should I get if I want to see if I am low test? Just the cheap total serum?

Thanks
nah

I don't go to pol and I don't get your shitty weather memes
Just stop nigging, mr skeltal

it's getting less and less relatable to real life and more like LOTR, with its dragons and magic bleh

that and when things get slow, they just predictably off characters to keep things interesting, which is what it relies on

if you know which characters die on each episode, it ruins the whole experience for example

nah its not even that.

It feels like its being written by angsty teenagers who are obsessed with machiavelli

the violence and gore is so prolific, that the scenes they want to be meaningful, lose any impact at all, or worse, even come off as comical. The same could be said for the sex really. It just becomes another boring scene.

But this season in particular, it seems like the writing quality has nose dived and now its just a sequence of events for peoples favorite characters to have one of those OMG EPIC moments nerds piss their pants over, like someone delivering a pithy little mic drop speech.

The only problem with that is those moments are increasingly making no sense and becoming too frequent. The whole arya stark subplot makes me want to blow my brains out because if i keep watching it im pretty sure i won't need them.

Better safe than sorry. Whenever you buy ancillaries pick up mino or doxy to keep on hand.

I've had so many reactions to high solvent/ba percentage gear it sucks. I have to cut 99% of gear with sterile oil to avoid bad pip.

fuck off chad

Dragons and magic is the main fucking plot idiot
Its how the story was always gonna go
Its like saying the first ten minutes of LOTR was better because at least hobbits (midgets) are real
You're one boring motherfucker if you think 5 seasons of a show should be exactly the same as the lead-up

>Its like saying the first ten minutes of LOTR was better because at least hobbits (midgets) are real

it is though

LOTR is shit and so is star wars

Thanks I did think low test high tren was better choice now I am more sure of myself.

They lost the backbone of the story (the books) so now every episode is filler leading up to the fuck yeah moments all the fans are hoping for
Which I dont mind at all
I read 7 goddamn books and while I enjoyed them there was a fuckload of backstory and character development with little pay off
This season is kinda the opposite

wow dude did you really start a cycle when you're young and 5'9?

enjoy being a manlet forever

i dont have any problem with the fantastical elements, its just the human writing has been suffering for a while now. Useless subplots, more filler content, stupid motivations, bizarre motivations, complex characters increasingly being split into mustache twirling rapists or good people who have to do bad things because meaniefaces made them!

>Tfw 2% BA test and zero pip

Really want 2 try tren my next cycle fellas. Ran Test 500mg, Epi 80mg, and LGD last cycle. Gained about 17lbs. Cutting down now and want to start late July. Is 300 tren, 250 test a good plan? Also any orals I can throw in or should I stick to those two?

increase the tren to 350

wouldnt bother with throwing orals or anything in. What is it with people and "kickstarts" let the drugs work

> epi 80mg

jesus christ, unless that is the shitty epi that is floating around now, the pumps wouldve been ridiculous

Yeah I'm super sensitive for some reason. It blows.

I wanna try Epi but all the aussie shit is expensive af
Like $80 a bottle
Fuck that
I'll stick with my 50g of drol raws

yeah dont bother m8, the epi that is floating around in "prohormone" supplements is dogshit now. I'm not sure why, someone suggested its a different isomer that is a result of a cheaper synthesis

I'm not sure if thats the case, but I'm sure the last few epi products i tried were shit. It used to be a good compound.

Your age isn't what people were taking issue with. The fact you have no idea what you're doing is.

you're a smart guy. Tips for letro? yeah yeah it's harsh but my estrogen has been way up for a while now and I take 0.5mg of adex daily. I'm not fat.

Im on 600 test with .625 letro (1/4) on pin days
No low estro signs

Is that all you take for estrogen control?

Any ausfags familiar with the HELIX shit going around atm?

what are you running?

asking because tren will give a false reading for high E2.

0.25-0.6 eod of letro, depending on what you're doing. Letro is tricky, takes a lot of tinkering to find a dose you feel good on and that takes a good while to discern.

More often than not guys have high E2 from running way too much testosterone and the cheapest, safest and most effective option is quite literally to drop the test.

never heard of them mate, but i havent been keeping up with the aussie shenanigans. There is always some UGL popping up and then disappearing overnight

speaking of which i havent heard anyone talking about AI for a while.

Yeah, its actually a high dose
However strong you think letro is triple it
Shit is like an estro nuke
I took 1.25mg on pin days on 2.5g test for reference

Well initially it started with 500mg of test and as you've mentioned, i dropped it to 250mg (and have been on 250mg now for 4weeks). still having those textbook emo feels and sore nips. Ideally I will go BACK to 500mg test (because it's awesome) but keep the estro like I'm cruising with letro.

Breh I'm stoked. I'm so tired of taking 0.5mg adex daily forever.

>I've had so many reactions to high solvent/ba percentage gear it sucks. I have to cut 99% of gear with sterile oil to avoid bad pip.
lol find a better source
my source brews with 1% ba and 0-10%bb, smooth as fuck

havent heard of them

they turned to shit and upped the prices
AI tren compared to hive is a joke, literally feels like half the dose
still going to pick up some of their test undeca tho just because i dont know any other labs that make it and i need a super long ester for travel in a few months

Well give the letro a try, but IMO i would just advise sticking to very low testosterone (100-175mg/week) and using other drugs as the workhorse in your cycle.

not to tug on my own dick too hard, but every guy who has followed my advice in that regard has told me it was the best thing they did and wouldnt go back to high test

What's a good amount to reduce my training volume by when I start PSMF? I currently do 5 sets per exercise and it comes to around 35-40 sets a workout on PPL, which I assume will be completely impossible volume-wise on PSMF.

What do you guys do?

fuck that sucks

AI used to be solid. I have a hard time blaming individual labs for gear turning shit though, because most of the time its not them cutting corners its just the chinese cunts giving them shitty batches.

eh...

Tren made me very sleepy when I tried it. Eq gave me horrid anxiety, like micro panic attacks randomnly. Deca seems to bloat like crazy (gross). For my goals, test seems to be best. gives great energy, strength, size... errything

never done orals in my life so I can't speak on those. Seems that fatigue from hypoglycemia is common though. I hate lethargy:

i do, theyre making insane profit margins why not spend a bit to get there products tested
hive is a tiny operation compared to guys like AI and they have started mass specing all batches of raws.. no reason why any other lab shouldnt follow suit

probably just do as much as you can without falling asleep at the gym and getting laughed at. psmf is going to suck a lot. It's basically "starving" yourself, minus the literal starving. Like a model's diet. the key is to just to survive and not binge eat

i've done psmf before but it was also on dnp and tren so i just couldn't lift at all. i don't know how bad it is on just psmf + tren, but with dnp in the stack i just couldn't move at all.

Right /fraud I need some motivation to pin my glute. Have been using quads and VG. No problem. When I come to try glute I pussy out. Wtf brain?

just pin delts

ive never pinned my glute. Ever. Its just a dumb, awkward site to do by yourself. Playing twister with a razor sharp object.

so my advice, dont even bother.

what if my delts are small like your weenie

Ah so I'm not alone. Thanks. Yeah glutes just feel akward like I'm sacrificing control of then pin and only option is to blindly stab myself. No dice.

there is no way in fucking hell you don't atleast have an inch of muscle on your delts you lil bish

are you anorexic skeleton lord ethopian refuge or some shit

I'm the guy who originally asked and my delts are popping. This guy has been neglecting his shoulders.

well why aren't YOU stabbing them then boss

literally the 2nd easiest place to pin (after quads)

Wrong. Quads>VG>delts>lats>ass

injecting scares me is there a way I can just juice up a burger and then eat that or just eat raw meat with the injected steroids

No. Why would we pin if you could just eat it?

>blasting test and tren
>eating 1k+ over maintenance
>0 fat gain, in fact my skinfolds are getting smaller and i am way leaner than when i started

Are other compounds just memes?

Not him but i actuslly love the convenience of pinning because i hate swallowing fucking pills. I WISH i could fucking inject my mutlivitamin, accutane, asin, vitamin d, caffeine, whatever.

Makes me so fucking nauseous swallowing pills. The ease of just drawing your dose into a syringe and injecting it is so fucking good

Anyone know if 24dnp is still legit? Bought off them previously and need more brehs.

>blast test e
>literally zero sides
>massive gains
Test E is like steroids on easy mode gyms should just offer it in 2016

I don't mind pills but I hate having to split doses twice a day. Also hate capping orals. Takes like 15 minutes for 3 pills cos I do it manually - as in measure 75mg and gently tap it off the spout of the tray into the tiny caps
So goddamn tedious

just eat food with your pills what the fuck is your problem

easiest way I do it, I make my chocolate peanut butter Greek yogurt, I down a pill with every spoon

things that work with an empty stomach yeah you're fucked and I agree it's a kiss from hell

Basically.

what orals do you suggest
besides cock of course

Fear. Need to do it

Depends on goals
I like drol for mass and var or epi for cutting

hop up on your bed, lay on your side like you're being drawn like a french girl, and rotate your hips down towards the bed without moving your upper body

it's a little bit twisty but perfectly manageable, flex your ass and you'll be able to feel the upper outer quadrant to pin and should be able to visualize it to pin with no real problem

like I'm inflexible as shit and get lat cramps half the time I do it, but it's still not that bad

>1300 deficit cut
>amazing gains in literally 2.5 weeks, 5.5 more to go
>no motivation at all to work out

It's not even an energy thing, I can easily kill it in the gym still, but it doesn't feel like it's worth bothering.

I just lift 3 maybe 4 times a week but I just don't feel it, only thing that makes it bearable is looking at myself in the mirror.

FAGS

MANLET FAGGOTS OSTEOPOROSIS
HOT OIL ENEMA
BATHTUB CHEM BUKKAKE

Day 4 on dnp 250 mg ed. The worst part about this stuff is the paranoia. I feel fine, but I overthink everything. Any suggestions?
Inb4 stop being a pussy

Placebo
Dnp doesn't do shit mentally
Except extreme lethargy

Oh I know that. Im just a NERVOUS NELLY. Like everytime I do my dosage I get paranoid I'm gonna die.

I want to hop a cycle so bad, its all i have been thinking about for the last year or so. I see places online who seem legit on review websites but i know they just spam good reviews and are probably fake. All the verified sources on r/ssr are american and i live in Canada, so obviously id want to avoid the boarder security.

Anyone in Canada know of a reliable source?

I know a guy at work who openly admits to using gear but the thing is, i hardly know him but am tempted to ask him for a hook up. Bad idea? Maybe if i asked him for advice on ordering online he might just be "yo i know a guy" but im not sure.

What do?

cause you will
everybody will

Oh right. Just remind yourself the only risks are overheating and dehydration, drink a gallon of water a day and don't sunbake and. You'll be fine

Oh and keep your dosage reasonable
I went up to 1.2 grams and though it was extremely unpleasant I was fine.

I've added hcg 250iu EOD to my 250mg test-e/week cruise. Apart from getting my testicles back in shape, is it worth anything? I tend to dislike pinning in general, so adding another thing into the mix doesn't make me particularly happy.

I plan on getting off the cruise in a couple of months because I can't be arsed anymore with pinning, estro managing and the extreme horniness I get. I have already done a couple of stupid mistakes because of that.

So, HCG, worth anything other than making PCT easier afterwards?

No, its just for assisting the testes function.

Fuck, man, this chick won't leave me alone...

She messaged my good friend and basically tells him that she's probably getting into a relationship soon anyways and she thinks she might be into girls (lel, already know where that mindset comes from), but then in person she keeps making up reasons to be around me, showing off and joking with me at every opportunity. I've tried ignoring her, I'm trying to get past the shit and she just won't stop. I think I'm going to have to take her aside next time I see her and just tell her what I think the situation is and that we need to either start getting to know each other or leave each other alone, because I just can't handle interacting with her otherwise right now.

sucks to be you since ninja got a real boy job and closed up shop again

hcg is fucking retarded

it's half the reason you're getting shitty e2 sides

gnrh agonist for pct or bust

>early/mid-20s-women.txt

I only just started the hcg so I can't really tell if my estro is higher than usual. You bet your ass I'm stopping that if estro goes up and can't be managed by anastrazole or aromasin.

I've only ever done PCT in the past with tamoxifen, hated it and hopped back on test after a few months. how's gnrh for PCT?

I'm definitely not going again through estrogen-land with PCT this time, and have a shitload of aromasin to use during tamoxifen use. If there are even better options, I'm all ears.

18yo, I've become the 28 year old I despised.

It goddamn ended up being true, there's so little common ground that a healthy relationship probably isn't in the cards, but goddamn if I can listen to my own advice.

I think this chick is cute as fuck, obviously, and I actually would've been able to process it if she wasn't attracted to me because I was overweight or maybe not some Chad in the face department, but I just found out tonight that her last relationship was with some fat, ugly, dumb motherfucker that worked the same place that I do. I'm definitely not outside her wheelhouse then, because I don't consider myself ugly or dumb, my resolve is only hardening to give a talking to this girl and I know exactly what I'm going to say next time I see her.