Am I getting fat or making baby muscle gains. This is course of two months and I'm aware stomach got bigger

Am I getting fat or making baby muscle gains. This is course of two months and I'm aware stomach got bigger

You're getting fat dude. How much of a surplus are you running? And you know you have to lift to build muscle right?

Are you making progress in how much you lift?
If yes, you're making it.
If no, you eat, sleep or lift too little, or a combination of the three.

Get your protein and calories, lift heavy.

Also going to add that you seem to be bulking up too quickly, yeah.

I eat 2000 calories a day and try to hit 150+ grams of protein so cut back on calories I guess

Height and weight?

lol

5'9 and I went from 149-155

Your surplus should put you at no more than 2 pounds a month. Ideally a 200 calorie surplus will make you gain 1.6 pounds a month.

Just look at your nipples getting fatter.

lol your scale broke or you'reembarressed. I'm 5'7 160 and skinny as fuck. no way you're only 155, closer to 190-200lb, no bully, straight up you're pushing 200lb

you are a brain dead moron if you think he is close to 200 at 5'9...

I'm guessing he just added 5" to his height. It's what everyone else does

Look like you've made gains in chest and arms, slow the bulking down but don't fucking cut yet

SS claims another victim....

Dial back the calories for sure. You are putting on way more fat than necessary.

2,000 calories are you kidding me? you're miscounting. when i started lifting i was at 2,000 and made virtually no fat gains and i'm 5'3" and was 115lbs at the time.

yep. No fucking way that is accurate. Not saying he is lieing but definitely miscounting.

I am 5'9 140 and my tdee is about 2250. 2000 calories for me would be a cut. He is 15 pounds heavier than me.

He has put on weight....that doesn't add up.

eat the grams of kg you want to be.
you want to be 80kg = eat 80g of protien

2000 cal wouldnt be a cut for you. I am the same weight and height. 2000 cal isnt a cut for me.

It is though. I was eating around 1800 a day and was losing just over a pound a week. If I can lose over a pound a week at 1800 then 2000 is still at a deficit for sure.

you newbies either lift and don't eat or eat and don't lift.

YOU need to be RUNNING every single DAY and LIFTING 4 times a WEEK

How much do I run?

I'm superior.