Is this normal for an untrained arm? I lift since 2 weeks ago

Is this normal for an untrained arm? I lift since 2 weeks ago.

No, normally you reach this milestone about a decade into lifting. Bait better.

gonna need a fullbody to ensure you are not dying

>I life since 2 weeks ago
have you eaten since then

I'm trying to eat as often as I can but sometimes my stomach is just too full.

No friend.
You have been kept severely undernourished for at least a few months, possibly all your life.
It usually happens when an ectomorph is subjected to an one size fits all diet, or just eats when starts feeling "hungry" (that is, when about to pass out because very low glycogen levels).
That is likely to have stunted your growth and caused severe muscle atrophy.
Eat six meals a day, keep lifting and partial recovery should be possible in a few short months. You might even get out of DYEL mode in a few years.

>just eats when starts feeling "hungry" (that is, when about to pass out because very low glycogen levels).
Fuck. That sounds like what I did all those years since being born.
>That is likely to have stunted your growth and caused severe muscle atrophy.
173cm 55kg or so but I'm taller than my parents so maybe it's just shit genes.

>I lift since 2 weeks ago.

And with that you mean starved?

What are you even implying? Want a timestamp?

Yes

Fugg is this that spooky skeleton that people keep talking about?

SHOO SHOO

Learn to grill chicken wnd then do it everyday

Add a lot of butter or olive oil to your rice that you make alongside the chicken
Drink a lot of whole milk
Force yourself to eat a fuckton. That is so far from what an arm should look like, believe me, I used to be there, and if you bulk properly and lift and do something with yourself, you'll get strong and have resting lean mass. My arms dont look shredded at all but have mass. That picture alarmed me, I forgot people could look like that.

no bro,it's not normal, I'm just like you, and I've had to come to terms with that fact that a body like ours is just as disgusting as a fatty's
Probably even more, being men. At least if you're a fat fuck you are seen as someone who is big and strong.

just keep eating, we'll all make it eventually

Shoo shoo spooky skeleton

Somebody get this kid a cheeseburger...

"I've been lifting for two weeks" - i.e. you started two weeks ago, and you keep doing it now.

Are you french too?

Am I the only one that ever noticed Bobandy's arms are pretty swole?

If he lost the fat he could be aesthetic i bet

it's a fake gut in the later seasons. Pat Roach is kinda strongfat

These are normal untrained arms

Those aren't untrained

>roiding for this

M8 I'm 192cm and 75kg and I think you're skelly.

Natty?

those bicep insertions look different to OP's
they look like ~3 months trained arms

What, these are my arms I've been lifting for two weeks and this pic is from a month ago. Glad to know I don't look super small though, thanks

i was just like you, now i'm starting to fill out
>keep eating: 1 year

used to be skelly.
learning to eat more was the hardest part.
track everything.
eat calorie dense foods (peanut butter is extremely broken)

>being an adult male
>looking this pathetic
Kys senpai

looks like you have done too much cardio and killed your gains.

BANNANA MILKSHAKES

Why do hungry skellies always have that thin layer of subcutaneous fat that most girls do? It makes their bodies look so soft and plushy and "hrmmm"-tier.

Stop turning me gay, user. I'm not gay.

>adult
I don't think so

Hahahahaa, nice picture, my friend! May I save it?

Thought concentration camps were abandoned years ago.

Yes, that is usually what a bone looks like.

I was 180cm 56kg 2,5 months ago. I am now 62kg.
My bench press was 40kg for 5 reps on my first gym day, now I do 60kg for 6 reps.

Good lucky brother, eat calorie-dense food and go to the gym.

if youre doing SS you should add chins for biceps, if you cant do 1 body weight chin just do slow controlled negatives until you can

Rate me Veeky Forums

How log do you wait between eating your big meal and going for workout?

Who cares just do it

nice dub collection. Unfortunately, your bicep is flat.

Go away spooky skelly, go on! SHOO

> (OP)
>or just eats when starts feeling "hungry" (that is, when about to pass out because very low glycogen levels).
t. "Strongfat".

>is this normal

My arm is bigger than OP's but I can't see the muscle when I flex. Am I stronger or weaker?

You're probably just fat.

my gf has bigger arms than you, and they're not even fatceps

>drink vodka every day
>don't eat
>why do I look like a skeleton Veeky Forums?

ffs kuno.

It does not matter. Eat some carbs and shit. Just don't eat until you feel like puking.

he's actually pretty beast, in some scenes you can see his thicc back with his big traps n shit

Sad to see Julian going away from permabulk towards strongfat in the last few seasons.

Do you find it hard to locomote with that little muscle?

Not at all.

I honestly weighed more than you in elementary school. Yes I'm a girl and yes I was fat, but still stronger in elementary school

DETROIT?
E
T
R
O
I
T
?

Good luck in the Tour, Froomey!

>Is this normal for an untrained arm?
Yes, if you are a 10 year old girl.

bitch I could squat 6 plates when I was 4, that's nothing

4 plates of fries fatty :^)

m8 I was born upside down and had to do a weighted pullup with lmao1placenta to get out of me mum

nice one

Did Dr. Zelinski's time machine accidentally create a rift in the universe where you were transported here from Dachau, OP?

look up videos on youtube with weight gain shake recipes.. you dont have to "eat" all those calories, you can drink 1000-2000 kcal a day easily.. you have to be dedicated!

>I EAT AN APPLE, TWO SANDWICHES AND A BOWL FULL OF CEREALS AND MILK EVERY DAY, ANY MORE FOOD AND MY STOMACH WOULD BURST OPEN

keked

Nigga, you look less Veeky Forums than me and I've been doing Calisthenics/Bodyweight for some months only. Jesus Christ.

cereal is a top tier skelly bulking food 2bh, so much sugar. it's actually terrifying that normies eat it regularly

how big is your arm mate?

> LAST WEEKEND I ATE LIKE 4 PINTS OF BEN JERRYS, 2 PIZZAS, LOTS OF CANDY AND 4L OF COKE (not lines)
I MUST BE A MEDICAL MIRACLE BECAUSE I'M NOT GETTING FAT EATING LIKE THIS!

Drink your calories dude, I used to be a skeleton 110lbs at 6 foot. I drink smoothies that are around 800-900 calories, I have two of them a day with three medium meals a day. I average around 3400-4000 calories a day because of it. It has helped me bulk up to 165lbs

>lmao1placenta
NIGGA MAH SIDES

>I did without asking