Is eating a lot of sugar still bad for you if you are expending excess calories through exercise?

Is eating a lot of sugar still bad for you if you are expending excess calories through exercise?

Yes

No

Maybe

white girls fuck dogs

I don't know.

Can you repeat the question?

you're not the boss of me

>does nutrition matter?

lol i know that bitch and her dog

Me too, hit it last night

Nice.

I'm gonna stop the bitch nigging and answer you for real.

There's been no direct evidence that sugar is harmful. There's correlational studies where people who eat >25% of their calories as sugar have problems, and studies where people who eat >whatever grams of sugar have problems. But none of them control for all relevant factors (total calories, adequate intake of vitamins/minerals/protein, lifestyle) so you can't make any real conclusions.

If you're getting enough nutrients and not gaining fat, then as far as we know, sugar is fine to eat.

which one? or both?

Eating too much pure sugar is bad period.
Eating foods that can turn into glucose is alright.
Anything with fructose is not alright, it serves no purpose.
If you're getting more fructose than glucose, there is also a chance the extra calories you're burning off are glucose.
Which means you go to sleep with a bunch of fructose in your system or in general have too much. This is the sugar that causes diabetes, heart disease, pretty much anything to do with obesity.
As in all things, everything in moderation. Too much glucose is also bad, but not nearly as bad as too much fru.

>tfw women would rather have sex with dogs instead of you

By the way, ignore this fucking bullshit pseudoscience. Nothing between the first sentence and "everything in moderation" is based on scientific evidence.

Doggo

Eating too much sugar produces nuanced estrogen. Been avoiding it for a year and now I feel more driven

Americans everyone.

Did you ever go to school?

pretty sure high testosterone causes hair loss

I thought fructose was something they put in shampoo , not food ...?

I've been athletic my whole life and I eat tonnes of sugar. I have 4 poptarts within 24 hours today. That's like 800 calories and god knows how much sugar. I also drank nearly a litre of iced tea. That's like 60 grams of sugar. Also ate 5 junior chickens from McDonalds. That's like 1800 calories and I'm sure those white buns are all fucking sugar. Did deadlifts today and I'm still kinda hungry. I don't eat this shit normally, but I do have a high sugar intake, not from "candy" but from other random shit. I am trying to improve my diet though. I'm still lean as fuck though.

Any added sugars are bad and should be avoided.

The only sugars entering your body should come from whole foods.

chad?

That's DHT.

yes
insulin sensitivity is bad

Welcome to Veeky Forums op

Ps: nah brah, calories in vs calories expended is the rule. If you move more you can eat more

>tripfag
>this post
please delete this retarded post

rekt

Like just about every nutrition question, the answer is "it depends." If you eat a lot of sugar right before you get on the treadmill for 2 hours, no, you'll spike your insulin and then bring it down quickly by burning off all the sugar in your blood. If you're just loading up on sugar during the day before you head to the gym for an hour, yes that's bad for you.

Also, ignore this retard Go back to /v/ faggot

>Veeky Forums
>a magical place

so fructose isn't bad for you?

legit question ive always heard people shittalking it

Yes. You will never be able to out-exercise a shitty diet. There just aren't enough hours in a day.

It is SO much easier to just not eat the thing than it is to eat the thing and try to rationalize how much exercise you'll have to do to compensate.