Is it possible for a mtf trannsexual to be Veeky Forums and still appear feminine?

Is it possible for a mtf trannsexual to be Veeky Forums and still appear feminine?

How do I pull it off?

Posting this here instead of /lgbt/ because I'm asking for fitness advice and it feels more relevant here. Don't think I'm breaking any rules but if you delete thread mods, pls no ban.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDy4re6C6sA
youtube.com/watch?v=myPSf8UMKTQ
imgur.com/a/SKR7F
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go talk to trappy in routine general

>Reasons not to live: the post

bruh
you need to stop watching anime

Given that femininity is practically the opposite of what most people on here refer to as fitness then you're up against some tough standards.

Maybe become a runner or something. Good luck.

I could be wrong but I don't think there is a final fight anime.

I actually don't watch anime often. The only thing I've seen in the last few years was jojo I think. Told my parents I wanted to be a girl when I was three so anime had nothing to do with it.

Literally this

>Pic related, is trappy-chan

>Told my parents I wanted to be a girl when I was three so anime had nothing to do with it.
As a totally non-macho guy this is the trippiest kind of irl story to me.

Oh, yeah. Pic related. Start with less exercises, 3 on each day including the squats. Learn to do the squats with good form (just look for tutorials on youtube), etc. Then you can start adding the rest of the stuff.

Eat well and do cardio.

Pretty much the same thing with me. My earliest memories are dressing up in my cousins girly clothes and playing pretend as a girl with them.

People are very skeptical about these things, but what I know is that I've always been like this - and transitioning was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Posting a few examples, maybe it'll serve as inspiration. I'm not exactly sure about what you're looking for, considering the pic in your OP.

Thank you! Really I just wanted to know if lifting could improve the appearance of a trans person without conflicting with transition goals, and if so, what exercises to start with.

I refuse to believe this is a boy

If you want to be a girl look like a girl, you mentally ill faggot

Look at this tranny

wtf

>boy
it's not, faggot

Thalita Zampirolli, she's well known here.

Transitioning has evolved so much. Even voice surgery is available now (compare carmen carrera's voice here youtube.com/watch?v=XDy4re6C6sA and here youtube.com/watch?v=myPSf8UMKTQ )

My brain is just fucking up right now jesus christ, would totally bone though

If your hangup is about presenting as female instead of physical sensation, you're not a tranny, just a regular faggot with autogynophilia

Hey Trappy, previously mentioned totally non macho guy here.

After discussing it with my totally non feminine wife, we've decided that we're not skeptical of such things after all.

And this is because, for both of us, it just seems strange that anyone feels the need to be masculine or feminine, but that clearly happens in real life, so it makes sense to us that the whole desire to be masculine or feminine ought to strike just about anyone in any given way.

Glad you're making it and I hope that didn't sound weird or insulting or gossipy. We just thought it interesting.

I still think you're hotter, trappy.
;^)

Do u have any pics of u
Kinda wanna masterbate to a Veeky Forums tranny

He doesn't lift.

>He

trappy is skinny and soft imgur.com/a/SKR7F

How is it possible to tranny at that level

>Implying

Thank you based user

Shave your legs, don't work out, and hide your face.

> >implying

Plastic surgery, voice surgery, implants, hair removal, become skinny, work your legs and butt.
Boom, you're a woman.

Wait do her friends care? Also i would her drench in cum,

>Plastic surgery, voice surgery, implants, hair removal,
How can someone so young afford all of this?

I know this is meant for traps and trans but how much will this ass routine help if you're not either? I hear that women like asses on guys.

If by "you're a woman" you mean "thirsty white knights will idolize you because they haven't seen your jawline"

I think trappy is attractive. I'd probably try talking to her if I saw her in public. It's whatever, dude.

>face is always partially censored

I can't help but feel unconvinced

just start simple and do squats and dls. Lift 'em heavy and bulk up. If you do it, ass will cum.

Dude just squat and ull get the ass girls mire
I think this routine is set up so u get wider hips and a femine butt

Haters gonna hate

lol I still haven't had all the surgeries I need. Shit's expensive.
One step at a time.

what do you mean by care?
also are you in l-london?

Nah, it's cool senpai. I don't mind talking about it, I know it's something that a lot of people are curious or don't know much about and it's cool to share my experiences and opinions and stuff.

the jaw is your friend, it will not let you be decieved, most times

I've posted my jaw multiple times Tbh

trap on, babe. trap on.

Here comes the crimson chin

How come half of your face is covered in these images? Genuinely curious

Because it's difficult to use makeup and angles to cover up his man face when you can see the whole thing

Like do thy know ur trap n sht also
NYC
Y
C

I dont get it why dont u ever post full face u look like u have a girlface

God trappy

>Those eyes

My chin is fine, just the angle.

Privacy. There's some crazy people on Veeky Forums. Sometimes I regret having shown as much as I have already, Tbh.

My closest friends know I'm mtf, they've been my friends since we were very young.

Shit eyes. My mother has perfect green eyes. ;;

y-you're cute.

Oh, welp hit me up if ur ever in NY so i can fill you up with my seamen

Tbh OP you probably came to the best board for this question. We have a resident trap, half of the guys here are gay and the other half like chicks with dicks.

Cut like crazy, do a lot cardio, see how your body looks, maybe bulk a little bit and do strength training to get definition, then try to maintain it once you have the body type you desire.

>Implying I'm crazy

If I didn't have a wife and kid I would fly out to meet you not cry about NYC like some anons

And dont spout nonsense, your eyes are the perfect shape, I could literally jack of to them

>There's some crazy people on Veeky Forums. Sometimes I regret having shown as much as I have already
those pics in underwear pics were a mistake, the rest is fine, regardless of edit/shop. even with all the "crazies" in here, i doubt anyone wants to do any harm to someone that likes to help others

>i will never make love while gazing deep into those eyes
feelsbad.joypogo

Trappy how do your parents feel about this?

I wish trappy was my trans mentor. I don't even know how to get started with makeup, hair removal, clothes, voice, all that stuff. Why is there no trans equivalent of fit sticky

Like anything - one step at a time. Itd be easier if it was all in one place, but theres tons of resources for each individual element. I would focus on the most important aspects (to you) first and just tackle each thing in turn. Good luck on your transition mate.

I want to spunk on that cheek

Your tax dollars

hi tripfriend please kys

thats a nice squat dude?

how tall are you?

Just a quick Guide for newfags, if a poster uses
a) a tripcode in several, unrelated threads
b) posts pictures of his face
c) replies to half of the posts in a thread and tries to win an argument no matter what
hide the thread, do not reply to the person and do not take anything serious the poster says. He is usually addicted to attention and will never manage to get rid of it, unless you put him on attention-cold turkey.

Nty friend

I miss old m13, ever since his wreck I can't stand his videos ;_;

Not getting specific, where are you? Have you ever been with someone?

Seems possible, you will know if you make too much gains

Though looks cute. This thing is what gives advice to people on here and they take it as gospel. Fucking attention whores.

there are three trans-girl generals on /lgbt/ right now, with links to voice training etc.

>pointing anybody to the worst board on Veeky Forums

it turns out there are six mtf generals, a trans help general and one mtf make-up thread.

no. kys.

when will you finally kill yourself you repulsive dyel degenerate sicko :^)?

>dat qt booty
>dat soft feminine dick

I think I'm in love.

every time there's a tranny, every single time there's a collage of attention whoring pictures about them on the internet as well

every single time, but it's not about living a fetish guys it's not about attention I swear

>a mentally ill faggot calling people crazy

I've never been to that board but man I get rustled when I see like 3 generals of the same thing. I don't get bothered by lgbt people irl but for christ's sake they need to learn to learn to check the catalog.

Ive been a virgin for so long that if it looks like a girl or has a vagina i would do it

Thanks shyness

FUCK OFF YOU ATTENTION WHORE

JUST FUCKING KILL YOUR SELF