Guys I just ate a banana and now my chest feels like it's on fire! What's happening to me?

Guys I just ate a banana and now my chest feels like it's on fire! What's happening to me?

That's weird as fuck bruh...I ate one this morning and had the same prob, had to leave the gym

you went

BANANAS
A
N
A
N
A
S

Never had that happen before brah.
Ate a banana and a bunch of blueberries this morning with my oats and never felt better.

bananas are a meme

Underrated post

My compatriot...

In my early 20s I could no longer eat fresh bananas. The closer to being fresh/green, the more I would have that pain and it would be very painful.

If I ate one that was starting to show some browning, or if I threw it in the fridge and let it brown first, it would go down perfectly fine.

As much research as I did, I didnt find much. Just that some people have this problem with fresh bananas.

This post interests me. Sometimes I get that same problem, OP. Also I may get god awful gas after eating bananas.

i have this problem. I get massive chest pain from eating bananas. Just drink some water and it will pass.
Stop eating bananas, you're body doesn't like it. shit sucks brah

Was the inside of the banana red? I've got bad news for you. You are now the AIDS.

GUYS I DIDN'T EAT A BANANA! I FORGOT THAT I PUT MY DNP INTO A BANANA PEEL FOR SAFE KEEPING! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!?

Did you check if the banana was poisoned first?

got me laughing

Of course.

Oh shit bro go to the doctor ASAP. I always forget I keep my dnp in my peels and GET FUKT UP on DNP and have to go to the ER every damn time.

Allergy?

ate 11 today and I feel tired
what is happenng also its 11pm but i think thats unrelated

I really, really, really like this thread.

>also you probably have a banana allergy, call 911

Are bananas the king of pre workouts?

potassium is calming- bananas are recommended to help put people to bed

helps me when I've had too much coffee

did you eat the goddamn peel you cretin?

You have fucking heart burn you moron.

Don't panic but gif may be related

Lel, actually falling for the banana trap. They're poisonous and you're going to pay the price now, fag boy.

health is happening to you

Heart burn/acid reflux OP.

Aloe vera juice will do the trick

Never eating a banana again

bananas have lots of tryptophan. They are basically little yellow turkeys. Freelee probably sleeps 16 hours a day.

Cancer.

god fucking damn it

Those are batteries Jimmy