Hey Veeky Forums what areas do i need to improve in the most?

Hey Veeky Forums what areas do i need to improve in the most?
>Weight: 157lbs
>Max Bench: 150lbs
>Height:5'3 (turbo manlet tier)
>Age:17

cut. you're actually pretty overweight for your height. you need to lose weight.

Height

>Hey Veeky Forums what areas do i need to improve in the most?
Your height....

(OP)
i know my height is fucked, i literally can't do anything about that, so that's an obvious. I have kind of accepted my height, honestly. I'm just trying to be the best i can be.

why are you faggots such assholes?

lol, they're probably keks.

no one going to comment on him being underage?

>5'3"

Congratulations, OP. There is literally nowhere in the world you can go to feel tall. Indonesia has the shortest average male height, at 5'2". How does it feel, knowing that you had a shot at being a powerful white man but wound up stuck with the frame of a child for life?

kek wtf does that have to do with anything

nothing except I was 6'1 when I was 17 not 5'3 lmao

sorry for my fuckin genes asshole

Go back to your safe space

Everyone in the Western world is sorry for your genes.

>what areas do I need to improve the most
>post 2 totally irrelevant things, one lift, and your weight

you need to improve your perception m8, by reading the sticky

why would you post your height then tubby?

i have been lifting for 2 and a half months at my school gym, lost 10lbs.
getting a gym membership on thursday

Again, totally irrelevant.

Let me guess, you only posted your bench because that's all you do. Get some squats in you.

My ass is fucking huge m8 I dont need anymore mass

Just read the fucking sticky. You ask for advice and then shoot it down like you know what you are doing.

wEw LaD

shut up, read the sticky, hop on modified SS + cut, and don't post for at least 4 months save form questions

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

So like, would using gear work if I wanted a faster cut? I was thinking maybe dbol + hgh??

Grow a beard, then I'd ask you out

You wanna fuck, gayboy?

Underage. Enjoy your ban.
You need to improve everything. Your stats are shit.

Improve your bench faggot

>cant even bench his own weight

>Lamoing at your life familia

I'm doing the best I can..........

Lol enjoy your ban idiot

>37718626

Wow, hows summer treating you.
>2k16
>Not knowing how to reply

>Hey Veeky Forums what areas do i need to improve in the most?
In your lifestyle choices. Just look at that """bedroom"""

Does it make you feel better about yourself to make fun of people's height over the internet? Do you need somebody to talk to, user? I'm all ears.

kek found the manlet

Try harder fuccboi

So should I use roids? My buddy can hook me tren and maybe synthol

summer so soon?

I'll take the bait. But I know tons of shorter guys that can kick my ass.
Mayweather is 5'8. You don't have to be tall (or white) to be powerful.

All 5 feet of you?

FUCK YOU YOU FAGOT BULLY. I AM TIRED KF GETTING HARASSED BECAUSE OF MY HEIHT. ITS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT I AM A LITTLE SHORT. FUCK YOU IT ISN FUNNY AND ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR FUCK ALL OF YOU IM DONE WITH TUIS SHIT

> white male
> good

Hahaha

Fucking hell you can hardly reach the keyboard

fuck dude that sucks

5"7' here and I literally feel sorry for anyone shorter then me

FUCK ALL OD YOU AND UR SHIT ISBT FUNNY

KEK

You think that's bad? Im only 6'1, i want to kill myself every day because im so fucking short

why is everyone taking this bait?

>there's people shorter than you?

Where, pre-school?

>needing roids to push past 150

kys

I live in new york every time i go out at 5'9 i feel like a midget literally every girl is my height or taller at least the pretty ones i truly feel sorry for you man

>tfw finally taller than someone from Veeky Forums

>in a city full of jews, Italians, and puerto ricans, 5'9 is too short
I find this hard to believe. In my experience the coasts are generally shorter because more diversity. Want to feel small, go to an all White Midwestern town full of pioneer stock.

OP best advice is to avoid looking too 'swole' as it will reek of little man syndrome. Include plenty of cardio and try for a slim, tight look.

>5'3

just focus on making lots of money, its your only hope

Manlet, yeah. Dicklet?
Nope.

that's a rubber dildo rofl

No its not

Dude, that looks real :/

A FUCKING RUBBER DILDO!!

You must be a dicklet if you think thats big :/

You must have autism kek

Well, you should feel like a midget because you are a fucking midget, manlet

That shit looks faker than my friends hot moms tits. Big dildo for a little man