Been walking on toes all around the house and in the gym lately. What gains can I expect from this...

Been walking on toes all around the house and in the gym lately. What gains can I expect from this? Trying to get some sick calfs.

just shove down 10k calories a day until you're a fatty, remain a fatty for a few years then cut, BOOM, instant massive calves

Autism

A torn achilles tendon

this, not even joking. All the kids that walked on their tip toes in high school legitimately had some kind of mental problem

You're not fooling anyone, manlet

I'm autistic and I walked on my toes until I was 6 years old.

Why do I keep going on this damn website

i don't know why people are calling you autismo. It geniunely works just don'tdo it in the gym if you don't want to be weidly looked at. If you walk a lot around the house I don't see why it shouldn't work.

It traps you in here

Is it better to walk on the balls of your foot or go full ballerina mode?

even if you try your bestest tippy toes, it'll soon hurt and you'll be back on the balls of your feet.

Balls, don't fuck up your toes.

I walk tip toes when I'm barefoot at home all the time and I'm not autistic. Sometimes if I accidentally fall back down to my feet and mess up the tip toe, I restart the walk from where I started. It's a fun little game I play.

My 10 year old cousin is autistic and his parents bark at him all the time to get off his tip toes

> this
> not autism

tippy toes are not autism. I do it all the time. It could be the next fitness craze desu famalam.

you're gonna snap your toes or ankles up, a family friends child walked on her toes to much and she had to have surgery

I'm sure you're getting massive fag-craft gains from doing that, either that or everyone thinks you're a manlet desperately trying to compensate.

CALF RAISES, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU DO THEM!?

Walk on your heels for shin gainz too.

But do it on carpet or wear shoes.

itt: why are autistic kids are sneaky?

Can confirm. My legs are on a different level from you twig boiz. Being a fat fuck before I started lifting actually paid off decently well.

Can confirm. Also these fucking quads
How do I fix this?

>implying you get joocy quads from being fat

Sometimes when no one's around I like to skip around the house. It makes me feel so fast skipping. That's why I only run at night, cause I like to skip in between the running and pretend I'm training for a skipping race. I swear I'm so darn fast when I skip, if there was a skipping race I'd win for sure.

They covered in fat, but still, they're rock hard. Could manage about 200 lbs with them on that fucking reclined machine (maybe about 100lbs because the angle).

But rly, what to do

Arnold did shit like this.

One of my cousin (little kid) had a problem with his Achilles's tendon or something like that and he couldn't relax his foot. He was forced to walk on his toes 24/7, he couldn't walk for more than like 5-10mins.

But holy fucking shit his calves were the size of his thighs.

In the end he got an operation and he's a normal kid know. With huge calves.

>'managed' 200 lbs on a leg press
>actually thinks this in any way impressive

Fuck fatties amuse me. Your a big tough guy family, keep using that recline thing :^)

Could you attach weights around your calves for massive calf gains? There was this Asian kid that did this in middle school and high school and his calves are fucking huge

>200lb leg press

lmao

not even memeing right here, i was pushing 240kg on the legpress for 8 reps on my first week at the gym and i was overall weak as fuck.

your a dip.

To be fair dude leg presses aren't the same, one leg press I could only do 150 and another I did 250 when I was a DYEL. This is the problem with machines because they're really easy to cheat on

>200 lbs leg press

>covered in fat
>rock hard

Does not matter where you attach it really

Y did u delete it

It surprised me since guys at my gym couldn't even handle 100kg, I guess they never do legs. Anyways I stopped after 200 because they are gettin bigger. I guess it's not even close to impressive, but this was when I started.

Anyways what to do with these legs of mine, or I should I just keep going on and hope for the better?

I agree with this. Tippy toes is really exciting and makes walking much more fun.

Since my english isn't that good, I fucked up at writing that post.

Enjoy your achilles tendinitis dumbass.

why not just walk around with ankle and arm weights user? The extra weight you're carrying should help

You aren't serious are you

Why don't you instead walk around with a weight vest instead? You'll get the same gains without looking like an autistic jackass.

You can't spell ballerina without baller

>All the kids that walked on their tip toes in high school

is this really a common phenomenon??

Become fat enough that it will matter (3-4 months)
Walk around as a fat fuck(2-3 months)
Lose weight the weight(1-2 months)
>BOOM, instant

Kek, this.

Yeah weighted clothes aren't autistic at all

I do this ocasionally. Never while in shoes though, so never in public.

Feels good man.

It isn't--it's just another form of resistance training and people will understand if you explain to them. Walking on your tip toes, though is resistance training, makes you look like a special snowflake who wants attention. People will not take you seriously and avoid you like the plague.

if you sneak all the time no one will notice you and you won't be forced to make small talk with people.

Surprisingly its the natural way you walk barefoot.

Obviously not as exaggerated like OP's pic.

I grew up not wearing shoes from until I was about 12 (islander thing lol) and I can confirm that we predominantly walk with our forefoot contacting the ground first.

When I started wearing boots for the first time it was such a pain, I started getting knee problems after about a year.

We also have different shaped feet as well, toes are more spread out, and have a lot more mobility, when we walk over uneven terrain.

And running? felt awesome. hitting the ball of the foot was like scratching an itch, felt really nice I guess.

This is a real thing, as is the eternal faggotry of Op.

I'm also barefoot practically all the time but not a pussy when wearing boots.

been doing this since i was a kid wherever i feel the floor is dirty or just wet, so kitchen and bathroom at home and gym.
can't tell if my calves are any bigger than they would be otherwise but i can balance on my toes a lot better than others.

pretty sure im autistic as well

how is it possible to walk on your balls and how could this not lead to injury/infertility?

Fuckin kekn at the thought of a manlet prancing around on his toes keep doin it m8

>Yeah I wear weighted clothes so that when I take them off I'll have super speed and super strength like in all those manga

Sure not autistic at all

lmao my manlet brother literally did this. it was fucking hilarious. he looked like a fucking wackjob. i laughed at him every day until he stopped. i saw him doing it walking down the street one time and it was probably the funniest shit I ever saw.

god manlets are pathetic.

Walk on the balls of your feet and try balancing on one foot while you do so.

Does it sound a bit like practicing for a dance recital? Well yeah, dancers have sick calves.

Former fatty hit 3pl8 highbar atg after 3 months

A non faggot way to do this would be to take up boxing. You are not supposed to be flat footed when bouncing around

yes

Lads, I think we found a new diagnostic test for autism.

all kiiinds.

It's a good strategy OP. I used to play tennis and I was constantly on my toes. I found myself even off the court tip toeing around the house.

Hello OP (and other bros on toes :p)! Glad you brought this topic up. It is rarely discussed on Veeky Forums's Veeky Forums but I think it's a really important one.

Feel free to join us in our little community at reddit.com/r/BrosOnToes/ and share your experience! :)

Tom, BrosOnToes moderator and a long time member

Huge calves? no.
Nothing bodyweight will get you big.
What this will do is strengthen your ankle and ankle stabilizing muscles.
After you've been doing walks for a while step up to light jogs.

>BrosOnToes

Holy shit that subreddit actually exists.

I do this too because I've had weak ankles since forever, tippytoeing a lot seems to help. Please don't bully.

I always walk on my toes, and im probably autistic.

my dad always told me to stop doing it, but i couldn't break the habit.