>old one is dead
>post markers here
>don't be stupid, you're still on the internet
zeemaps.com/map?group=2067539

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=2067539
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rolling for hermit kingdom

r͎̤̜̫̹͓̩̥̋̓̈ͭ̔ͦ̓͟i̸̭̞̦͇̻͍ͨ̄̚p̵̸̞͔̠̤̣ͬ̑̈́p̘̺͕̱̻̝͕̖͕̽̽̓̕e̴̞̳͋̂ͣ̊t͉̙̭ͣ̊͊̈́̉ͦ̍́͡o͎̲͍͔̤̼̱͚͋͊͗̄̌̏̓̽e̴̻̫̪͉̥͈͖̊̒ͨ̎̈̃ͮ͟͠ ̸̇̅̊ͦ͘͏̲c̯̞̔̈̔͋͛̊͠͝a͔̙̞̠̱ͫ̓ͥ͗ͩ͐ͫ̚̚n̢̢̟͍̗̗̺̂̋͒͌ͪ͜'̢̬̱͖͎̹̫ͮ̿̅͆̐ẗ̴̨͖̍ͦͦ͑̋̍͠ ̫̣͈͈̻̩͕̋͝d̅̍̀̈́͌̃ͪ̚͏̷̩͎͎̤͔e̬̮̤̹̓ͧͅa̵̹̖͈͈͂̇ͦḓ̬̯̮̗̣͍̫̋̿̏ͩ̾ͥ̄l̯̯̫̥̜̱̩͔ͯ̀͘͝ͅi͉̥͚̲͎̒̑̚͜͝ͅf̓̒ͬ͛҉̢͙͚̼̱̣͓͕͓̹t̲͙͗̿̔̋̆͜ͅ ̶̺̙̪͍͎̦̝̈́̽̈ͯ͐w̢͚͔̻̪̭̳̼̬̪̐ͤ̌̀ḯ̵̫͓͊̓́t̢̗̳͚̪͙̰̐̂̍͊ͨ̚̕ḩ͎̬̳̣̼̿͒̓̏̀ ͔̦̱̳ͭͬ͝ͅp̢̼̻̞̝̤͚͙͒͊͠r̯̳̥̤̉ͣò̤̠̄ͮ̔͋ͭ̐́͡p͖̞̤͋̾̌͜e̹̺̥͆́̌̈́r̵̬͍̳̱̥̱̐ͥ̓ͩ͌ ̱̹̓ͧ̈̃̄̾̊͑̕f͓̦̟̘̞ͫ̎̀͠ö̴̻̖̦͖̹͎͕̪̭̃͒r̸̮̹͙̉ͪͭ͌̇ͮ̅́m̢̼͍͚̣̘̣̭̱̰̆͗̑̂̄́ ̸̼͕̣̒ͦ͆̌͞b̠̬͔̱̘̳͔̪̀̀u̹̘ͩ́́͌͂ͦ̑͝t̸̷̮̟̫͖̖̦̫̒̿̂ͫ͗̆̀ ͌̒͑̒ͧ̚͏҉̫̮̩̕ỳ̡̛͚̩̾̏ͩ̐̐̕o̯̗̗̙͉ͨ͛̄̏̓ͦ̋̀u̎̌҉̲̻̣̠̭͠ ͍̫̬̤͉̳̝̊̓̇͂̿̈́̒ͬḏ̱͚̳̖̱͍ͯ̔ͩ͞i̿͏͉̪ͅd͇͖̟̞͓̱͐̉ͯ̎̌ͯͪ́̀ñ̪̦̳̖͖̿̽̕͢'̵̧̳̭̘͗́ͨͩͫ͌̈ͥ͘t͒̇̅͂̾͗ͫ҉̭̳̥͕̣̪̲̲͞ ̞͇͈̦̦̥̟̝͓͑ͥ͌͆̔ͤ̍ͤ́͟͟h̸̪͍͓̹̦̳̻͛ͮ͒͝e̵͕͖̐ͅá̸̡̹͈͈ͥ̇̿͂̆ͦ͜r̡͎̲̬̖̦̝̟̣͈̓͂͗̃ͥ͝ ͖̩͔̪̗̲͚ͤͯ͆̊̌ͫ͂̿ͭĩ̡̯̩͙͔̹̙̋̌̓͜t̷̛̘̪͎̮̊̉ͅ ̈̿̀̂̆͠͏̳̠̱̜f̧͉ͨ̈́͂̀̎̀͢ͅr̷̯̳̪͕̹̲̮ͩ̉ͨͪ̅ͤ̕ͅo̫̳̯̟͓̯͐̃̆͘ͅm͇̤̬̯̩̫͍̟ͮ͆̒̊ͮ͞ ͔͙̣̔͆̔́m̛̠͍͔̖̞̻͍̍̃͘ͅe̴̐̆ͦ҉̠͖̰̹̙̺͞ ̯͚͇̣̟̭̙ͫ̐̃ͥ͞

Is this a new map?

Anyway someone please be my friend.

you are literally a stones throw away from wichita falls, go lift with rippetoe? i hear he is super friendly to all humans he encounters.

I haven't added my flag to the map yet. I'm in Manhattan.

What is this? Do I just put a marker down for my area? Then what?

sorry to hear that, at least you get to fuck newark and brooklyn.
then maybe find fit bros to lift with etc. the last one people would put their gym, or email, or whatever. it's also a safety net in case of apocalyptic disaster and we need autism research fodder.

How do we contact each other if there is someone who is lifting in the same area/gym, whatever? I'm interested in getting a lifting buddy since I only recently started going to the gym and don't want to make any mistakes.

>kik
>throwaway email
>do not post your phone number
>skype
>runescape account
>countermail
>do not post your phone number
>irc channels

ŵ̡̒̏ͫ́҉̰͉̻̭i̶̻̩ͧ͛̽̾̿̅ͣ͠d̅̄҉͕͉̰͙é͍̥̬̹͛̀ ͓̬̄ͤg̝̠͎̺͍̣͗ͭͭ̇ͯr̷̵̠̖̣͎̬̖̩͕͛͐ͅi̥͚͎̖͑ͩ̂̚p̮̹̺͒͋͒̈͑ͮͭ̕͠ ̰̠̼̇̔ͧ͐̀͘ͅb̧̤̖̪͉̟̲̳̫͗͌ͤ̚ė̍͋̄ͮͩ̏̉̆҉̦͔͉ṋ̯̌̔͑ͤ̿c̶̠̖͙̬̝͚̥͇ͤ̀͛ͤ͐͊̈́̾̕h͙̭̬̘̘͈ͯ̌̂͊̔ͮ͞͝ ̼̪̩͛ͫ̃ͤͦ̚ǐ̸̉҉̼̥s̨͎̔ͧ̽ͧ̾̈́͟ ̶̹̠͙̖̼̘̰̃̉̃̌͆̌̋a̶͕̣̱͔̬͉̖͗͋ͣ͝ ͖ͧ̉͑͋̐̍̌͝ṃ̗̮̟̱͔̌̎̓̊ͯͅe͔͋̇ͮ̉͒ͯ́́m͇̳̝̤̦̫͙͍ͣͤ͟ͅè̴̯͙̰͖̣̟̃͆ͭ̎ͅ

svenskar komma in här och förklara illdåd som var julen 2014 i Gävle medan du är på det

california is off to a hot start

we should pay him a visit

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

Posting from Liverpool, just about to head out.

Kailua
A
I
L
U
A

Hawaii

>/K/FIT/POL
>kailua
well color me surprised

still waiting swedes, i know you're up don't hold out on me

Not even gonna bother putting a pin in New Zealand. Why get my hopes up.

learn to swim faggot

>living in Oz
>not living in Coonabarabran

Please tell me you at least head out to coona in your holidays

not even aus-user comrade

do you tread water or do you have floaties

>put on floaties
>go to beach
>slay poon
pick 3

WELL LET'S HEAR IT BUD

>flavour
lol

>mfw my arms fill out the floaties

fuark im a god desu

>go to beach
>flex
>floaties burst
>bikinis burst from sheer queef moisture impact
>al gore happens to be nearby
>claims proof of global warming and rising sea levels
s.o.p. f a m i l y

Well at least as /k/ as I can be out here.

south africa reporting in

>only Arizona user so far

Someone join me in my pain.

c̴̯̝̃̐ͪ̇͆ͪ͠ć̛̫͍̺͙̻̹̮͇ͭͦͯ̏ͬͬ̑ͅh̜̥̮͇ͯͤ̓̃̒̂ṵ͕̗̟̼̝̪͗ͣ͜y̋͂̏̏̈͏̭̪̟̞͖̺̖͙͘͢t̗̜͖̦̮̓̊̈́ͨ̄̃͒̕ͅṳ͇̬͓ͣͮ̉ͪ͐ͯͣͭ͜l͕ͥ̆̓̇͟͟u̗͚̦͗̄̒ͨͧ̃͋͗h̺̻͔̘͈̠ͩͤͬ́̽ͦ̍̈ͯ̀͝ͅu̠͍͑̎͟l̵̜̖͈̮̰ͦ̄̐ͯu̻̯̥̖͙̔́͘͠ ̷̨̓͗͏͈̺̼̼̫ͅi͍̥ͤ̔̏̿ͨͤs̪̯̲̳̔ͯ̒ͪ̆͊ͯ ͍̬̼̗̘̬̉ͦ͛ͣͮ̀̽̊̚͘̕͜c͉̝͈̬̰͔̦̒̀̊͌̕o̴̮͇̮̣͔̠̲͉ͬ̓̎ͩ̆ͣͨ̑̀m̗̟͎̹̬ͭ̄͂ͫͅi͑̌͑̑ͥ̓ͧ҉̮͖͉̩̙̫͉n͚͈͔̙̭̬̖͌̓͘g̴̡͕̜͋́̏ͧ͠ ͕̖̠̠̞̪̐̔̆͂͠w̝̜͇͎ͭͭ́̔̓̕̕e͚̤ͩ̔ͩ̋̌͟͢a̯̜͋ͪ̈̔̽v̢̺̙͎̯ͮ̏̊̔͢e̳̰̳̅̒̈̒̄̎ͦ ͚̳̲̬ͭ̊ͨͥ͛͋ͮ͡t̶̲̮̺ͩ̈́͟ḧ̨̫̼̦́̽̈̐̎͒ͪ̚͘e͍͇̘̝͂̈́̀̀ ̨̱̭̭̪̥̯͉̟͊̇͐͆̅̃ͯ̀ń̈ͥ̂ͨ̑̆ͥ҉҉̟̣͈e̵̓̉̅̚͏̰̝t̲̮ͭ͆̃ͬ͆̾͟͡

>No dutch or Belgian marker

>zeemaps.com/map?group=2067539
wanna hike camel back on Wednesday morning?

>tfw including me we're only 2 Barcelona bros

wake up america and keep bumping this while i sleep

sweden- i'm still waiting. don't think i've forgotten. you are still on the H̽̋̾͌ͮ͌͋̽̾͏̯͍͇͡O̺̙̗̹̐͐ͪ̅̚T̸̨̟͔̙̔ͪ͡ ̨̅͆͏̯̙͉͔̟̻̭ͅS̝̖̙̮̳̊̑̒͂̂̉ͫ̄̕Ĕ̴̝̳̦̳̰̝̱͇̑̉̍ͅA͉̩̗̅ͯ̌̊̾͟͠T̸ͩ̔ͧ̓̊ͤͣ̚҉̵̱̗̩̺̲͇̺

Hey brahs just came by to see how y'all are doin.