Wojacks aside what's the most btc you've lost in the shortest time? Mine is...

Wojacks aside what's the most btc you've lost in the shortest time? Mine is .5 btc in 20 days when I learned about the crack cocaine that is margin trading

1 btc of 1.3 btc (750$ from 5k) when i learned about margin trading (omg).

I am back at 2k thanks to link though and will have a second chance when it goes 1$

Yikes wojacks in my thoughts and prayers for you user wishing you a speedy recovery and a quick 100x of all holdings

0 because I've never had any bitcoin. I've only mined other coins and have never sold.

2700 to 1400 and back to 3200 down 2900 atm in 2 weeks i dont feel any pain anymore

Bruh we gonna make it I believe in u

Margin trading is bad. Mmm... Kay.

Unless it goes to moon and then you can pay people to make you feel better about your previous bad decisions.

Most BTC I lost was thanks to Factom last year.
It had setup a massive cup and handle pattern over a 8 month period. I got impatient and heavily bought in a day before the handle
actually broke downwards. Think I lost around 14 BTC when I decided to cut losses two days later. I fucking hate FCT, think I made all my money back shorting it lol

i would have over 100BTC if i sold DGB at peak.

i dont even want to type the amount of BTC i have now

Wow I wish I had made all mine back lol :/ or any of it

please do it so I can feel better about my own loss. I wnt from 32 down to 15 btc during the china fud. I'm currently at 20 btc so still recovering

2 BTC in one minute.

Wew lad excellent work

I'm a college student and don't have much to my name - any thoughts on margin trading with $50?

Say goodbye to your $50

100x on bitmex, gl

1000x margin trade 1 dollar at a time remember you only need to win one time and you have 50 rounds

You can't 1000x margin anywhere

All in a risky shitcoin

hahah thanks guys

Any other margin exchanges out there?