Creatine or not?

This is my goal build. Could I get this build natty and should I use creatine? Creatine works but the thing I hate is when on it every time I go to the gym I have to take a shit first and when I get back into BJJ I don't want to have to take a shit every time I show up.

Also day after drinking on creatine have to take like 6 diarrhea shits the next day about 1 an hour where as today drank a lot yesterday and just had to take 2 small shits and they weren't diarrheal; fucking hate that aspect of it and hope I can get same results without it.

Can you get same results without creatine?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.lww.com/cjsportsmed/Abstract/1995/10000/Fat_Free_Mass_Index_in_Users_and_Nonusers_of.3.aspx
naturalphysiques.com/28/fat-free-mass-index-ffmi
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161825563&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inject aprox 3 creatines

Is creatine code for trenbolone

no

I wish I didn't hate gear with a passion.

Why do you hate it?

You hate looking good and having sex? That's help for that man, see somebody

Steroids is unatural; how could you ever feel like you accomplished something? You could never be proud of your body cause you didn't do it steroids did. Or be proud of your fights for having twice the strength of a person. A man is twice as strong as a woman and a man who lifts can get twice as strong as the average man and a guy on steroids can get twice as strong as a guy who lifts.

>thinking Tim Kennedy is really 185 lb
You do realize he cuts considerable weight to get there? He's 185 for like 1 hour. When he's in fighting shape, he's walking around at 200 lb or more. In the off season, he's more like 215 and still pretty lean.

>This is my goal build. Could I get this build natty and should I use creatine?
It's unlikely but possible. To put it another way, if you were already extremely muscular before you even started lifting, then yes. For example, IFBB pro bodybuilder David Henry won his first amateur bodybuilding show without training. He had literally never worked out a day in his life, got up on stage, flexed his naturally muscular body and beat guys who had been training for months or even years.

Guys like David Henry and Ronnie Coleman are the true genetic freaks who had the potential to hit the projected 25 FFMI natty limit (though obviously they gave that up to use steroids).

Didn't even know it was someone famous. I want to be a middle weight MMA fighter. Im 5'10 1/2 use to be 120 lbs at 19, was a 210 lbs powerlifter benching 300 lbs year and a half ago. Cut down to light weight 156 lbs with 34 1/2 gut still O_O. Lightweight isn't for me I got to be at least welterweight and I feel 185 lbs middleweight is like heavy weight for my frame and could have some serious power, them feather weights have no power and feel small at that weight. Just want to be genetic potential without excess fat. Wish I could of just got lipo when I was 210 lbs.

Want this kind of build but can a white natty attain this?

>You could never be proud of your body cause you didn't do it steroids did.

Did steroids lift the weights to exertion regularly?

Did steroids seek out to buy themselves and inject themselves?

Did steroids give you good nutrition?

>"hates" gear
>pins creatine

lol does that actually make sense to you?

Did steroids kill you of a heart attack in your 40's?

Do studies show that you gain twice the mass of a lifter while not lifting on steroids and 4 times the mass if you actually lift?

It's like being ugly and getting a nose job and feeling like you're pretty. Are you pretty? Are your genetics magically pretty now or did a surgeon take a knife to your face?

This is all him, not synthol and steroids.

Steroids is like stealing a Ferrari and feeling like you're rich.

>It's like being ugly and getting a nose job and feeling like you're pretty. Are you pretty? Are your genetics magically pretty now or did a surgeon take a knife to your face?

How does that make sense to you?

if someone has shitty genetics (as per your metaphor), isn't it fairer to allow them to get surgery to even out the playing field?

>Do studies show that you gain twice the mass of a lifter while not lifting on steroids and 4 times the mass if you actually lift?
That """Study""" is actually bullshit, water weight that you gain counts as LBM. You can't gain (significant) muscle from not lifting

Yes you can the study has been posted multiple times on Veeky Forums. Why do you think you put on a years worth of mass in a 3 month cycle?

>Yes you can the study has been posted multiple times on Veeky Forums

It refers to lean body mass counted as anything that is not fat, waterweight is what you will put on which is counted as lean body mass

So steroids don't work.

Guise stop killing yourself with steroids spending all that money it doesn't work.

I said you don't make gains without lifting you dumb fuck

You realize you still need to lift and eat well when you're roiding, right? It's not just injecting yourself and swallowing some pills and the muscles grow themselves while you play DOTA

Dude seriously kill yourself. I'm not the guy who you're replying to, and I don't and never plan on doing steroids but you're just ignoring what he is saying and acting like a fag.

He said if you don't lift steroids don't give you muscle magically. Then explained why. Go fag it up on reddit, they'll like you there.

Not that guy, but personally I'll never go on gear simply because I can't be sure that there won't be health risks. I already have some autoimmune/other issues (allergies, minor acne, etc.), and the risk of any of those increasing or any new problems being introduced just isn't worth it to me.

AAS advocates always say that when taken properly they're safe, and while I think they're probably right, even the 20% chance that they're not is more than most people, myself included, are willing to take.

IN fact you could even make the argument that steroids require you to put more effort in because you need to watch your health markers with blood tests, train A LOT more and eat more (which means more money spent on food and more time spent on shopping), also the fact that you're buying illegal drugs on the internet and all the consequences that can come from that

>and while I think they're probably right, even the 20% chance that they're not is more than most people, myself included, are willing to take

That's fine, that's your personal choice but to be buttmad at people who do make the choice to use AAS and take on the "risk" is illogical

Thats exactly what Im saying Jesus Christ this is why I stopped coming here cause people keep spouting the same nonsense that has been disproven again and again. Steroids is a drug that will make your muscles grow. One guy said he couldn't lift for the first month of his cycle cause work or some shit and his bench went up 40 lbs.

Ive read the studies you should kill yourself. Someone said something and I believed it durr. You are projecting so hard you should go to reddit were everyone agrees with the person that is wrong you fucking faggot!

It puts too much muscle on you. Body is built for 170 lbs and being more than that puts more strain on your heart.

Want fucking bodybuilder couldn't put the time in when you are making 4 times the gains of a normal human?

This thread is particularly cancerous.

> settle down guys

1. that guy is closer to 200-210 in that picture
2. he most likely does roids and other supplements
3. creatine won't make you cut

I just sniffed 2 lines of creatone, and got a massive roid rage. I skull crushed my mother's face, i need help Veeky Forums...
Can i still bench tonight?

>IFBB pro bodybuilder David Henry won his first amateur bodybuilding show without training.
>He had literally never worked out a day in his life

Why are you lying on the internet, senpai?

Dude you still have to workout, it takes dedication. It's not a magic potion

>It's not a magic potion

It literally is though.

You can literally sit on your ass during a cycle and gain more muscle in three months of jerking off and making proton shakes than a natty lifter will in 3 years of dedicated lifting and on-point diet.

. NOT MAGIC BUT PRETTY GODDAMN CLOSE.

>It's like being ugly and getting a nose job and feeling like you're pretty. Are you pretty?

Yes. Are you retarded?

>dedication
lol gymcels really have nothing else to be proud of? Lifting is a hobby like anything else, fucking everybody who isn't trash has a hobby that they're dedicated to.
>going to the gym a couple of times a week is so hard and an achievement to be proud of
>not binging on fucking shit every day is so hard and an achievement to be proud of
Boy are you guys gonna have a tough time once you move out of your parents basements and have to live like grown ups

that's almost exactly on the natural limit

journals.lww.com/cjsportsmed/Abstract/1995/10000/Fat_Free_Mass_Index_in_Users_and_Nonusers_of.3.aspx
>The normalized FFMI values of athletes who had not used steroids extended up to a well-defined limit of 25.0.
and if you enter 6'0 205 lbs 11%bf (BMI 27) into the calculator here:
that's an FFMI of 25.1

image-related is of 6'0 205lbs 11%bf according to this thread:
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161825563&page=1

>I want to be a middle weight MMA fighter. Im 5'10 1/2
using the calculator on this site:
it says middleweight is realistic for you naturally - 5'10 195 11% is a FFMI of 24.9 which is right on the natural limit.

tim kennedy is not natty.