Born 150 years too late to experience actual feminine women

>born 150 years too late to experience actual feminine women
>born just in time to experience women as pseudo men doing their best to usurp men and enslave them

Wew lads, why isn’t there a Christian version of Islamic State?

>actual feminine women
So you mean back when they had zero basic rights?

More like when they understood their role as wives and mothers in their own distinct sphere and not doing their best to imitate men by focusing on a career or public life.

God forbid we don’t get as many goyim into the labor force as possible

They used to be the caretakers of the hearth, responsible for the growth of new human beings, but they sold themselves to be slaves to the workforce & consumerism and jump into an orgy carousel that leaves many feeling empty and unfulfilled at the end

honestly cannot wait for the alien invasion desu, feels good knowing this woman is supposed to defend me

I love this idealistic version of womyn that autist and virgin have

This. Marry the 38 year old obese feminist roastie with 6 HPV strains who won’t take your name a d out any children in daycare so she can focus on her career

Umm sweaty maybe you have that problem there but dont project your spouse looks to me

Swede here. I welcome our impending Islamization with a pure shit eating grin. Conquest without a single shot being fired is the logical conclusion of a feminist run society. Hopefully I get several teenage wives from Syria after I convert.

Christianity isnt a culture or even a religion its just a boutique jewish storyclub for deranged pedos.

I unironically wish there was a Christian version of IS

I know it’d get bombed for standing against the (((neoliberal world order))) but at least I could die with a clean conscious

I used to care. But having enough liberal types call me an Islamaphobe for pointing out that Islam is a sexist religion....

Fuck em. It'll at least be funny when the muslims put them in their place. I mean I'll probably be beheaded or shot. But whatever. The fuck am I living for anyway?

the Vatican still exists

Gender roles are socially defined. The women of today aren't more or less feminine than the women of any other time period; we just define femininity differently.

You actually mean, "I wish I was born in a time when men had all the power in gender relations, so that I didn't have to be a decent human being for a girl to sleep with me"

If women are the same in terms of femininity, then being a "decent human being" is a meme, and they like to be dominated by handsome men like they always have. The real difference is that they want to be allowed to shriek about how men are "evil" for doing this. Of course, the louder they shriek about the patriarchy in public, the louder they scream "CHOKE ME DADDY" in bed, provided they're into men and not other women

does your knowledge of woman comes from feminist cringe compilation?

t. quivering numale

t. soygoy

fuck off, dove. Nobody likes you.

there are plenty of feminine women around

>actual feminine women
you mean their defining gender role? you're talking to a person who was raised by a single mother, cuck.

You realize that there are (thankfully) a ton of women who still willingly conform to old gender roles, right?

In the west, yeah. But Japanese girls are still very feminine.

>we cant get married because we need to focus on our careers
>we cant have kids because it would hurt my career
anime is a fantasy user

why the fuck isn't this on /pol/