Okay Veeky Forums why aren't you tipping your gym receptionist?

So I heard some of you guys don't tip your gym receptionist. What is wrong with you? They have to make a living too.

I tip 15% of my membership fee every time I go in. They have to run around reracking weights all day, they deserve it.

B8

I give him more than the tip, if you know what I mean.

I'd give my gym receptionist the tip, if you know what I mean.

You have to tip the gym receptionist?

You're part of the problem. Fucking niggers.

>he goes to a gym with a receptionist
I bet your gym doesn't even have a steroid fridge.

>Be American
>tip everybody that says hi to me

Not everybody has your budget.

That's why America is the best country.

Jesus Christ you pathetic excuses for mortals are the reason people feel sympathy for the mentally impaired. You worthless shits actually tip your receptionists who are PAID BY THE HOUR to fucking work there?? Are you that fucking dull??? Sometimes I think this place has hit rock bottom but then I see posts like these and realize that there is always room for more failure

I only tip the cute ones, guys and the uggos can fuck off. Especially nice when they rerack my weights for me and bring me towels

This guy fucks

You mad bro?

Of course I tip them, since I never rerack my own weights. It's only fair that I pay them to do it.

I know, right? Tip one qt well, and she knows to follow you around, racking your weights and wiping your bench.

>I never rerack my own weights

See, I know this is bait, but I don't care anymore.

Have some human decency.

>look mom I posted it again!

Fucking 24 hour fitness employees literally do nothing. I would cheat them if I could. Weights are thrown all over the fucking place at my gym. For 2 years I've been reracking them during my rests

But you know what?

It's not my fucking problem. It takes a few minutes to find my weights and I'm not gonna spend another 30 seconds to put them back when I'm done.

Gym policy is, rerack or fuck off. But it's not enforced and none of the employees will take care of it. I pay to be there, and they get paid to be there. If it's not their problem, then it sure as fuck isn't mine.

Fucking 24 hour fitness

The peeps at my 24 hour are pretty good. I see the employees rerack weights all the time. Friendly too.

Why don't you suck their 24 inch cocks if they're so great

>walk into planet fitness
>see receptionist
>m-m'lady
It's not that hard guys

I don't understand user what do you mean?