FtM get NHS covered pharma grade TEST while you lift for MINIMAL gains

FtM get NHS covered pharma grade TEST while you lift for MINIMAL gains

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11605311
haraldmerckelbach.nl/artikelen_engels/2003/Psychiatric Comorbidity Of Gender Identity Disorders.pdf
hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>TFW you will never have your mom, sister and GF pretend to be FTM trans and get free pharma roids for you to achieve your bodybuilding goals

Fuck this. Why can womens get steroids legally while men have to pay more under the table without medical oversight?

Why can't I just tell my doctor I want to transition from Male to More-male MtM+

>tfw you can't sexually identify as a silverback gorilla ;__;

I'd imagine gender identity issues have more of an impact on a person than you being a weak ass little bitch

How is thinking you're born the wrong gender not being a weak little bitch tho

bruh, your chromosomes and genitalia isn't lying

And enabling their delusion with irreversible surgery is the answer? Reminder that suicide rates actually increase post-op.

Most don't get the surgery but yeah

Supporting their delusions is wrong not only medically but morally. We don't aide schizophrenic people with their delusions, do we?

There's a reason why trannies never really live past 30-40, they realize that once the hormones and youth has faded it reveals that they do actually look like the gender they were born with, and they end up hanging themselves

transitioning drops suicide rate from 41% to 10%, most suicides by that point tend to be from society not accepting them (usually MtFs, as FtMs are largely passable after a certain time on hormones)

>tend to be from society not accepting them

No one likes trannies bruv

if you're not a cute MtF then no one really likes you and you won't get a job you tranny freak

You're a l l l I d iots
Any adult male can get the good shit ie sustanon
Helps if you're 35+ with bitchtits and lack of energy but complain about waist fat and lack of body hair
I can't believe people would actually pay for and take anything that isn't legit or from chinaland

For a man to get TRT all he needs is low test and an agreeable doctor
For an FtM to get HRT they need years of therapy and evaluation, and most get denied access after the screening process.

Both only get enough T to achieve 'normal' levels of test, one have to wait years, the other a few days.
Both benefits from just getting it illegaly.

>the only thing that affect us human being are our genetics

???? ??? you can not be that retarded user, can you ?

also, some doctors require some real-life experience before prescribing hormones

which is retarded if you think about it

Sorry but taking the opposite sex hormones and getting surgeries isn't going to make you a girl/boy

>For a man to get TRT all he needs is low test and an agreeable doctor

You literally get denied in almost all cases if you're under 30 years old, like they won't even listen to you. Just "no this clinic does not prescribe testosterone to men under 30-35".

You're a faggot. Trans are mentally ill, i wish you degenerates would stop trying to adjust society for the mentally unwell.

Yeah but it could make them happy with themsleves without hurting anybody (your feelings don't count)

It demonstrably doesn't.

Gregory O'natty gets his stuff from the Dr

>You literally get denied in almost all cases
Depends on the country and the doctor. This is why I wrote 'agreeable doctor'. Either way, both the insecure faggot and the tranny benefits from getting illegal T.

You're dumb as dicks there's highschool kids prescribed anavar because they are 5'6

>Yeah but it could make them happy with themsleves without hurting anybody

But it's not going to.
You're just feeding their delusions and in a lot of cases you're causing PERMANENT damage.

There's children being given HRT because their retarded feminist liberal mom thinks they're a boy/girl instead.

Not even going to get into reassignment surgeries. You're giving yourself a PERMANENT surgery to cut off your dick and instead make a hole that kind of... not really looks like a vagina. What happens when that person realizes that's not a vagina and they don't have ovaries and that all they have is a disgusting hole that doesn't self-lubricate and doesn't even work very well?

You can't treat delusions with aiding their delusions. You don't give a paranoid-schizophrenic reassurance what he's seeing is real and allow him to do what he wants. You heavily medicate him and put him under care of trained medical professionals.

>i wish you degenerates would stop trying to adjust society for the mentally unwell.
This also applies to most of Veeky Forums. Body dysmorphia is a serious condition, and shouldn't be indulged with hormone treatment.

>You're dumb as dicks there's highschool kids prescribed anavar because they are 5'6

Give me a source on that.

I've literally searched mens health clinics in my area and they ALL say they know that men lately have been interested in low testosterone symptoms but they are firm on not prescribing TRT to men under 30-35 or so.

looks like we triggered the special tumblr faggot

>anavar
Guess how I know you're one of the highschool kids :)

But what if you're weak as little male bitch, and you identify as a strong alpha male?

Easier to transition from weak male to strong male, than from female to male. But it's fucking illegal.

Why do autogynophiliac shills keep insisting:
>muh pimosize was just one study
>literally an outlier and total fluke
In reality, the results have been replicated in multiple cases. Many anons on this board who took antipsychotics, also experienced cessation of their transgender fantasies. Trans liars and shils need to stop spreading misinformation every time pimozide is mentioned. I get really tired of you pro-trans shills lying every time.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11605311
>haraldmerckelbach.nl/artikelen_engels/2003/Psychiatric Comorbidity Of Gender Identity Disorders.pdf
hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/

>The potential diagnostic confusion is illustrated by a case history of a male schizophrenic patient. This patient had been treated hormonally for transsexualism for years before acute psychotic decompensation occurred. Neuroleptic treatment of the psychosis rapidly reduced the psychotic symptoms. In retrospect, the patient regards his transsexual period as a 'mistake'. Delusions about one's physical appearance and the urge to drastically change the way one looks appear to be relatively common in patients suffering from schizophrenia.

tranny liars BTFO

Also what the fuck

Anavar isn't prescribed for height or puberty issues. what the actual fuck are you talking about?

where are you getting your information from? it's very wrong

for example, regret after surgery was less than 1% of trans people (both MtFs and FtMs) in 1992, when trans acceptance wasn't nearly as big of a thing. that's why they need years of therapy, screening, and real-life experience, as well as (usually) 2 letters (therapist + psychiatrist) before surgery and/or hormones

like I said before, suicide rate (41% for general trans pop) decreases after transitioning, which includes hormones/name change

considering the amount of hate and physical violence they have to go through just for existing, it's no surprise that even though it drops markedly, the suicide rate stays sort of high after transitioning

TranNY liars btfo apparently
You can find anything on it by googling it, increases height in children still growing
Tren jaw might not be a meme after all

This.

Comparing transgenderism with schizophrenia is also ridiculous, schizos tend to be dangerous to society, there's no danger to people from trannies

the therapy and screening is to make sure that they aren't confused about their gender because of an illness like schizophrenia

if they're clean other than feeling like the opposite sex, then they can go ahead with the rest of the process

>increases height in children still growing
But not given to them as a hormone supplement tho

There's NHL players that have supposedly been on cycles since the age of 13 to increase their height

I had a mate on hgh in high school because he was tiny, he didn't grow to be six foot but he certainly ended up bigger that his original size.