Jason Genova and Rich Piana will soon be collaborating. Who should Piana collab with next? Discuss:

Jason Genova and Rich Piana will soon be collaborating. Who should Piana collab with next? Discuss:
youtube.com/watch?v=MkaXSqzvJ7A

what in gods name

Should I post it to Piana or no?

bats will you be my fit gf

also what's your fitness goals anyway, you have decent stats for a gril

Me: cutting right now, lose fat stop looking like dyel and strength to be at advanced after my cut for deadlift and squat and intermediate in ohp and bench
cat: Tren so hard becomes lion

plz respond

Who's driving?

I would love to see a Scooby + Pianoman collab desu

Fix your deadlift form on the way down pls

I am focusing on form during cut, and I appreciate people telling me. Thanks m8.

aanswer this, bitch

Sounds good. What's your current dl for sets?

ok I posted it to pianoman, not sure if I should post it to others, I didn't say anything mean so they shouldn't have any problem with it

my bf :/
at least he's a manlet

yah like someone would date you lmao

I started doing only 1 or 2 reps only for deadlift and I regret that. It was 265. So I'm working on form at lower weight for 5 reps now.

>Countless people asking her to date them and for nudes
>"yah like someone would date you lmao"
Kill yourself, virgin.

you're right, it's really my cat didn't want any legal issues stemming from letting him drive, not sure what the laws are

I highly recommend just sets of 5 for progression

I was being stupid, trying to raise weight too fast, I'm doing that now.

Do you do any accessory lifts to complement the dl like pause deadlift or RDL?

RDL, yes, no to pause deadlift, I was doing texas method so now I'd like to modify it a bit during this cut to maintain strength

Have you looked into PHUL?

Just looked at it. Looks interesting.

I do that and am seeing good results currently. I just have all the lifts and accessories I want for each day and can swap them out when I want or need.

It's helping with your strength ?

BATS
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT FOR ONE NIGHT CAN YOU JUST NOT BE ON SO I CAN GET SOME SLEEP INSTEAD OF SPENDING ALL NIGHT ON YOUR THREADS
PLEASE AND THANK YOU
t. Overworked salary slave

Yeah I've been consistently progressing in everything besides bench but i think I just need to eat more.

Get sleep for your gains! I'm sitting here trying to think of comments to link my video to all other youtubers mentioned. Then they can request collab with piana.

THE ONLY GAINS I GET ANYMORE BECAUSE OF YOU ARE MY DICK
PIANA WILL EAT YOUR CAT WHOLE

Piana is going to be a bro. He WILL send m an xxsmall 5% shirt for my cat or I'll release the video of him slapping me!

THE ONLY SLAPPING PIANO WILL DO IS ON YOUR FLAT DYEL ASS WHILE YOUR MANLET BOYFRIEND CRIES AND YOU CAT LICKS ITS BALLS

side note why doesnt rick make 5% womens underware?

my cat ain't no cuck

I fucking hate that retarded cuck

Your cat will defend your honor?

no, not a whiteknight either

You are litterally no fun
Wtf does your cat do then

what are the odds that gray buseys daughter would shit post on Veeky Forums

He scratches me and makes it look like I self harm. There.

It's really just his son.

12.1725^27 รท 91 + 6
Around there

You two need to go into pet counseling

Prove it

the next time he's drunk on catnip and takes it out on me I will take a picture

You cat must be a russian breed

You should do a collab with Genova where you let him fill your vagina up with his unprotected seed. Do it for the ments. Thanks in advance.

I don't think I'm his type. :/

>t. Cuck

Are you autistic or is this a facade for views?
Why is nobody calling you out for advertising your channel?
Move the fucking cam away from your face and stop moving it around so much

Call the police, its illegal to post youtube links on 4chins

I figure he would be thrilled to be getting some stabk on his itty bitty lightsaber. Even if it's from the crazy cat lady type.

Well they are, but at the same time I made a thread asking for suggestions about video topics and got a lot. Plus I notice there are 10 threads about being socially anxious. Will work on camera skills.

Maidens I have rescued on the internet, maidens that have rewarded me with sex etc

Speaking of socially axious, do you ever get bummed your chest doesnt jiggle wildly as you walk?
I assume its like how guys get when they cock doesnt slap their thigh as they walk

Also, sometimes other people post it, maybe in an attempt to make fun of me. Not sure.

No I don't like that feeling. That's why I wear a sports bra at all times. Grosses me out.

>maybe in an attempt to make fun of me
Oh boo hoo
Cant handle the bantz princess?

Mentions of your cat are starting to reach critical levels of I don't care. Cat memes are Reddit af. This is a doggo board.

>jiggling boobs gross me out
Dafuq?
You are one fucked up chick

I join the thread and add insults. I've been here awhile, bud. I knew what to expect.

How many dudes have stuck their peeners in you?

>bud
Nigga i will karate chop your vagina
Dont fuck with me

Would you be into having a male slave that is your maid that you fuck with a strap-on?

That only works for twinks bro.
I hear she's going to molest Trappy one of these days tho

Setting the over/under at 3 if the autism is real.

I hated cats before this one. He acts like a dog. Shakes, fetches, etc.

treefiddy

Quick! Bats, mods are asleep.
Post your tits!

Also I started out wanting to make videos about my family weight loss challenge. My brother refused to be in video. I started having fun. I don't have social media. I don't have friends to show. I posted it to the people I talk to everyday anonymously. I know it's gay not being anonymously but hey, I post in here about other things still anonymously.

she's part of the community it's not the same as some random desk jockey at the ON headquarters shilling 'supps

literally who?

A grill you fag

Okay okay don't panic
See

Wait is it an actual vagina grill or a feminine benis grill? Because she commented in a video that she is mtf transitioning
Might be wrong

You have got to be joking nigger
Look at those fucking hips

O-oh
Goal gf right there
Envy

Meh, i just realized that the reason im comfy af bantzing with bats is she reminds me of my ex gf who also had delicious wide hips and was socially retarded aswell
I miss her

You can't take me seriously. I realized that people will not understand I'm joking most of the time so my videos aren't as deadpan as I would like.

get her back then

Your vids are fine, Veeky Forums is just filled with retarded summer virgins
Kind of annoying how you avoid the aex talk tho, almost like youre inexperience af at it

for one thing, I told my family about the videos originally, they probably already forgot about it though hopefully

No. I never go backwards. That's why it hurts so much.
Her face was round and cute af
Her lips were dsl big and naturally red
Her hair was blond and her eyes were blue
Her skin was porcline smooth
Her hips were wide
Her ass was thick
Her tits were big D cups and absolutely perfect, most perfect breasts ive ever seen
Her nipples were pink and sensitive and i could get her to orgasm just playing with them
Her pussy was absolutely perfect, no roast beef
Her asshole was soft and pink

She was a geeky nerd
She played vidya
Watched animu
She cooked
She cleaned
She swallowed
She wanted babies

Sorry, m8. What happened?

Tbh im not even completely sure
She just drifted away explinatiin
Just packed her shit and left

*with no explination

Hope you meet new girl bro

You forgot to mention the king of Veeky Forums

Cant ever replace the old. Have a current squeeze now. Fresh little 20year old. Just not the same.

>a shit

U still up bats? Talk

WHY IS EVERYBODY ON Veeky Forums ALLOWING THIS CUNT TO SHILL HER CHANNEL ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!!! LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are welcome to go at any time, there's the door nigga

because its 8am here in burgerland, not much goin on in fit this early.

Seems to be a different video each time. She posts really late at night. What deep thoughts of yours is she interrupting?
Don't like her shit, don't reply. It'll die.

Fuckkkkk I was about to but forgot

I would be down to see scoobs take Ricardo Pianoman to a gay nightclub and then have Pianoman penetrate scoob's angus in a bisexual threesome with his wife.

I think scooby will do penetrating.