Confess your Veeky Forums sins

Confess your fit related sins.

>i don't do legs
>i only lift for aesthetics
>i went to a gay bar and kissed a trap but ran away when i felt self disgust

I drank chocolate milk tonight...

i didn't go up in deadlift weight cause my back was tired and now i'm sad i didn't try harder

How much are you over your calories by Mr Frogposter?

Meh, less than 50

well better jump off your roof it's over user

sucks

I was 62kg for a boxing match in march, i had a sixpack and looked lean as hell. My sex appeal went up tons and my confidence was through the roof.

Now i'm fat and out of shape at 74kg. My jaw isn't defined, my six pack has vanished and my chest is flabby. I hate my body. Currently getting back in shape because i have social anxiety now due to my weight.

Hate myself famalams. I've quit boxing after 7 years and started lifting instead.

ive never been to a gym i use body weight workouts sometimes I'll rep some water filled milk jugs x60000 even while sitting watching YT still getting gains

Forgot to add i got loads of new clothes at 62kg. I even had qts interested in me.

It was due to getting back in smoking weed, drinking alcohol and going on holiday. When i came back i carried on

i don't count my reps i just pump them out until i get tired i drink body fortress whey and make sure to get at least 2200 calories

I just had my last exam today for uni

For the last two weeks of study and other exams I've been eating like a fuckign animal, gained 1.5kg when I should be cutting .5 to 1 kg a week

not even clean bulk either it's been nothing but junk food. I ate about 1kg of trail mix a week and I'm so ashamed.

feels bad man

I stopped caring about my bench press which has been stalled at 101kg for at least 3 months now.

5/3/1 has worked wonders for my deadlift and squat but no progress on bp at all.

I have been cutting but still kinda disappointed.

i had 12 sticks of gum today. i thought it was sugarfree. it was not sugarfree :(

I skipped the gym for a week trying to win the dead man invitationals

That feel when its possible to fuck up 2 weeks of cutting in the space of 2 days... or if you're me in the space of a single fuckig evening.

Does it work? Do you look good? Only started lifting recently and i count my reps religiously.

>5/3/1 has worked wonders for my deadlift and squat
>3 months now

but haven't you only gone up about 15lbs in each? That's not much in 3 months unless you are advanced

I lift because I'm ugly.

I get pizza's and calzone's like once or twice a week. fuck I can't help it the place near my school is just way to delicious. at the very least I'm running from skeletons so it sort of counts as a bulk?

I gains my 60 pounds I lost. I'm fat again and unemployed. Lost my car and living with parents. Tacos every other day.

I do mostly bodyweight exercises.

M-me too

get your shit together

>had terrible knee valgus problems on low bar squat
>stuck myself on the same low weight for weeks trying to correct my form
>repeating to myself "KNEES OUT" somehow made me lift the weight with the outside of my calves
>decided that wasn't right either so I kept at the low weight
>tonight, just so sick of squats, leave my legs close together - about the distance apart the valgus would've put them - correct but with legs closer basically
>squats work out absolutely fine for the first time in almost a month

Like, fuck. I just lost nearly a month of leg gains because I'm too retarded to listen to my body.

Also:
>trying to learn power cleans
>work sets look like a three stooges sketch
>hit right sternoclavicular joint which has had major problems over the years with the bar
>sitting on flat bench while resting, have eureka moment about form, get up to test my jump, somehow hit both heels on the bench, completely forget the revelation in a fit of painful hopping and swearing
>shoulder pains

No amount of lifting will fix the deep hatred I have of myself.

May seem weird but how does that work?
Is the hatred you have for your self like your motivator to go harder and be better?

I don't actually lift.

ex kickboxer here, I quit as things were getting good for me to start lifting. I sure look better but I do regret it, I have gone back to fighting anyway now

I got drunk and ate some chick fil a. I then threw it all up and passed, so not really sure if I fucked up.

Sometimes when I feel really guilty about what i have eaten through the day i would just stick 2 fingers down my throath and just throw everything up.

not him but yes. can't really explain it. I think it's to "fit in" in the end but there's a weird connection with escape, proprioception, and consistency.

I haven't been taking my nutrition seriously and now I still look like a complete dyel after 1.5 years of training.

How can you lift for aesthetics and not do legs?
Do you want people to describe you as "built like a chicken" or something?

Not the same guy, but same situation, mostly.
Anger leads to hatred, including self hatred.
You need to work that shit out somehow, wether that be drugs, violence, creative expression, shitposting, lifting, or suicide, everyone needs to get it out somehow.
Its not a permanent fix, but real excercise makes the seething hatred go away for a little bit, it gives you something to work towards.
An escape, a release.

I got drunk last night then only had 5 hours of sleep
I regularly end my cuts earlier because I do PSMF suicide cuts and don't have the willpower to keep it up after 4-6 weeks
I actually like a lot of the normie songs people post the >walk into gym >_______ threads about
I've pretty much never stretched, foam-rolled or done mobility work

>was 63 Kg
>had a 6pack? lean AF
>good confidence bla bla bla
>but very anxious tho.
>timelaps.webm
>now i'm built / builtfat at 74 Kg
>my jaw is perfectly fine, with a smooth beard to hide my scares and give +5 confidence
>i really enjoy my manlet body
>currently getting MOAR in shape because summer

Still feels bad cuz i have no job for 2 month, but kinda love my new big body. I've quit boxing after almost 9 years and started lifting instead.

Femboys who arent messing with tranny bullshit are real?

For my work of graduate, during 2 whole weeks i ate clean like erryday but add shittone of dates and bananas and coffee... shit got me leaner lol.

feelsgoodman.

>fat at 74kg

Are you a dwarf?

keep on like this. The only moment i don't count my reps is never.

I don't always go for the same number but its a must if you don't want to lose track of your improvement.

It literally doesn't matter if you eat it like once or twice a week. I cut and I still eat bad shit once in a while. Eating clean is a meme.

>I drink or eat edible weed every day
>I don't accurately count my calories or macros, I just eat high protein food most of the time
>have qtpa2t gf who I started taking to the gym and she lifts harder than i do now
>mfw

get the fuck outa here

Live 2 scape, breh

I lift heavy things up and put them down but i do not look like i lift, so i think i'm in the right place.

I'm a NEET and I want to fuck my psychotherapist until she pisses herself

>I don't do legs and use the excuse because I have to walk home or that I'm ectomorphic and already do leg exercises better than my mate
>I literally don't lift for aesthetics, gains or anything except the feeling/rush at all. I literally meditate between sets and I think people think I'm schizoid.
>I'm actively trying to get the plausible trans girl and I'm not even interested in her in anyway. The annoying is she's feminine enough to really need the cat mouse thing.

>I'm the cringeworthy, philosophy loving DYEL cunt that just started and trolls the fuck out of OPs and other dumb cunts
See you soon.

5'7 and 75kg is overweight accd. to BMI.

>Lower back injury
>stopped deadlifting
>afraid to push squat any higher cause i get lower back pain
>can squat 165 x 8
>i bench 170 x 8
>i still have a high vertical jump

Yes. He wasn't a full trap just a really feminine looking guy with longer hair. He was kinda sexy desu, but the offer of going to his house became a reality. He made out with me on a dancefloor in a nightclub and it freaked me out so i ran away. Too public for me.

I love women, and i'm not gay i just want to have some foreplay with men no homo. Dont want it to be public though, i want it to be my dark secret i take to the grave.

Fat/skinny fat. Its all the same bro. I would take a pic but i am at work. I am 5'8 manlet btw.

So yeah, a dwarf.

>i don't do legs
>i only lift for aesthetics
Doesnt work like that.
Pick one.

I have a fat fetish, and I hate fat people.

Shoo shoo

I pull sumo

Same, knee injury lower back problems made 2.5pl8 diddlys and higher a problem, same with 2pl8+ squats.
One-Leg Presses and RDL's are pretty cash substitutes

Yes unfortunately.

No matter how good my head movement gets in boxing, i will forever struggle against taller opponents unless they are in a ring where i can corner them. Feels bad man

it's okay lad, just uppercut their kidneys

i skipped my workout last week, first time in 3 months. i told myself it was because of sharp pain in my knee, but i could've just done all exercises besides squats.

I leave the gym early when I'm having an off day.

I lift cause i dont know anything else to do in summer break

Same

You look great breh, solid mini klokov mode going on there

>cut out all sugar
>eat the double amount of meat than usually

If you guys truly don't train legs you're the dumbest niggers ever

I'm turning into a bully..

This right fucking here. Anytime I go to the gym and bitch out on an exercise on my way home I feel complete shame. Even when i'm doing an AMRAP and I feel like I could have pushed out one more but didn't I feel like I'm a failure.

I did a set of 5, a set of 4, and a set of 3 on as instead of 5x3 when I didn't want to reload and deluded myself I would be able to do 5x3. Longest plateau of my life and I am just now deloading.

I'll spend an hour on the rowing machine sometimes
>b...but your gains
Feels to good not to do it

Supposed to be cutting, ate 4200 calories yesterday. fitbit only said i burnt 4100 :( so probably was about a 600 surplus

I'm broke as fuck and spent the £6 I should of saved for Muay Thai class tonight on a mcdonalds.

And now I'm sad and regretful.

>I just ate a shit ton of absolute garbage and justifies it as a re feed.
>Lost hope even though im halfway through. Still have 80 lbs to go
>Tried talking to people but it seems I just cant do right by anyone
>Hate work even more and want to quit more than ever
>Hate lifting as above
>Hate cardio
>Just wish I was skinny to begin with so I wouldn't have to deal with the torture
>I love the pain

I jerked off to some chubby girl masturbating on cam. I didn't pay for it though, so I guess I'm not that pathetic.

>I masturbate to sick shemale stuff
>no homo

This

>qtpa2t
what? Is that pronounced kiutipatuti? This sounds very funny.

>do shrooms
>look in mirror
>no cool effects go on
>just strong thoughts of "you are objectively ugly"

cutie patootie god get the fuck out of here

Only acceptable if you're a girl

Are you me?

Ohhhh goddamnit user. Well what bar was this? How did you approach him? I need some cute man ass.

I purge if I cheat on a day that is not cheat day.
This happens very rarely but it still happens.

>mcdoubles and hot dogs for the calories and to save money
>whenever i go out partying i always eat small that day and the day after.

The other day I had a calorie deficit so I bought a but one get one Whopper

Last night I had 2 big bowls ok special k vanilla almond cereal, shit's addicting as fuck. But as I was on my second bowl I saw the back of the box which no shit says, "Let's hear it for willpower."
>Tfw your kryptonite is LITERALLY mocking you

It wasn't even that upsetting, it was just a realization that anytime I thought I was average or above I was looking at a good angle/features and being delusional.
Thank god I'm borderline asexual.

Don't be a degenerate and do drugs..

sucked dick from some creatine, help me Veeky Forums

Drop the weights and get back into boxing
Best thing to do

in 1 month exams will start and they will last for about 1,5 months. im terrible at managing my life so all my focus will be on studying, and not on eating right and lifting hard. all my precious gains will fade away.

i always say not this time. this exam period i will continue lifting! but when you study 10-12 hours/day 7 days a week i have no nerves to eat right and lift.

BUT

I have made some preparations this time. i will study at my mothers' house. i have bought dumbbells,a barbells, bench, squat rack,etc just so i can get food from my mother and lift while focusing on studying.

but i know myself, as soon as im studying shit thats hard as fuck, my focus fades away from lifting and the gains will disappear nonetheless

i live 30 min car ride away from my university
was lifting there during classes
havent been there for a month due to tests and exams
will sign up for a new gym tomorrow tho

im on the last stubborn ten pounds, and I keep making consistently bad decisions on my day-to-day meals.
Nothing serious, I stay within my TDEE, but fuckin A, I dont want to drop my cutting calories below 1500kcal.

>I've been cutting for a year, and I still havent joined a gym.

Im at 144lbs right now, and I like the way I look, but I fear complacency.
Fucking NEET life screwed me up. Ive been job searching like a motherfucker, but I cant find a goddamn thing.
I just need some money to pick up heavy objects.
Thats allI want right now.
FUUUCCKKk.

ME

What the fuck kind of exams are you taking that you need to study 12 hours a day for 1.5 months.

Wow I realized this long ago without doing drugs.
Fml

At least you study, I've been self sabotaging and procrastinating from the moment I started uni

>I should he doing cardio for a Navy PRT in a month
>Haven't run in forever
>too worried about losing my gains

You're retarded. Just eat more, dipshit.

>let bf cum in ass
>went over my TDEE by 300kcal