I'm 5'10 at 125lbs. What is a good weight and bf percentage for this height? I'm thinking about 170lbs at 8-10%...

I'm 5'10 at 125lbs. What is a good weight and bf percentage for this height? I'm thinking about 170lbs at 8-10%. I want to be very strong for my height and weight.

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalphysiques.com/28/fat-free-mass-index-ffmi
journals.lww.com/cjsportsmed/Abstract/1995/10000/Fat_Free_Mass_Index_in_Users_and_Nonusers_of.3.aspx
fightnomics.com/category/blog/average-ufc-fighter-size-and-reach/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_martial_arts_weight_classes
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161825563&page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5'10 @ 125lbs? If not bait, how the fuck did you crawl out of Auschwitz?

Seriously though, I'm 5'10 @ 183, aiming for 174lbs

3 year of NEET-dom will do that to you. The biggest I've ever been was 145 lbs and I was athletic.

Lmao I'm 61kg (133lbs) and 5'10 also. Don't even look skelly but I'd like to get to about 75kg (165lbs)

god i hate being short

>5'7
>176.6lbs
>still look fat as fuck

It'll be like 30lbs at least until I can see abs
>kill me

Dunno boyz I'm 5'7 150 and I can see abs and 3d delts
Literally eat pizza
just ate chocolate and beer at 3 am

125lbs? That's my goal weight and I'm 5'3

Shoo shoo manlets

>5'7"
>5'3"

>not 5'9"+

eugh keep compensating

>125
Fuck off and come back when you are at least 200.

>What is a good weight and bf percentage for this height?
internet standards - 25 bmi 10-12%bf
everyday life - 22.5 bmi - 10-12%
a bmi of 27 at 10-12%bf is around the natural limit according to that FFMI study.

that's what I worked out for someone at 6'0 by looking at bb.com transformation threads anyway.

>a bmi of 27 at 10-12%bf is around the natural limit according to that FFMI study.

i've never heard that

Get back to that weight.

>tfw 6ft and weigh 175lbs
>Need to gain 50lbs to be competative.

Are you seriously only 5'9? 6ft+ are real men only

thanks mr. skeltal

5'7"
Just started serious weight loss plan
MFW I started at
278. Need t become half the man I am to see abs.
Never going to happen.raw

this site: naturalphysiques.com/28/fat-free-mass-index-ffmi
links to this study: journals.lww.com/cjsportsmed/Abstract/1995/10000/Fat_Free_Mass_Index_in_Users_and_Nonusers_of.3.aspx
>The normalized FFMI values of athletes who had not used steroids extended up to a well-defined limit of 25.0.
and if you enter 6'0 205 lbs 11%bf into the calculator on the naturalphysiques site, it's an FFMI of 25.1 which is a BMI of 27.

it makes sense. 6'0" and 205lbs is pretty big. klokov is on loads of shit and even he only goes to 232-245lbs at 6'0 and he's a fucking olympian.

tfw limits

I use this as a measure: fightnomics.com/category/blog/average-ufc-fighter-size-and-reach/
bearing in mind the UFC routinely lie about height by 2ins, someone 5'10 would typically be somewhere between welterweight.and middleweight (nearer to welterweight).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_martial_arts_weight_classes
welterweight is 170lb upper weight limit, middleweight is 185 - that's attainable naturally and will offer you a lot of visual references although it's worth remembering it's commonplace for fighters to add weight between the weigh-in and the fight, so as I understand it in the fight they may be anywhere from 10 to 15lbs above the upper weight limits.

>6'0" and 205lbs is pretty big.
here's an example of it, from this thread:
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161825563&page=1

>dem trips

Just keep at it senpai, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

>tfw your limit is 190lbs without going on cycles

>captcha: bicycles

holy fucking shit stop I'm staying natty you fucking faggot google