Bostin loyd is a pitbull owner and supporter of @bullyfitnessgear on instagram which is an apparel company that donates...

Bostin loyd is a pitbull owner and supporter of @bullyfitnessgear on instagram which is an apparel company that donates to pitbull shelters. How does this make you feel ? Do you like pitbulls or no ?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BFPiyfCgUaO/
turnto10.com/archive/vicious-dog-hearing-in-providence
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-study-dog-attacks-and-maimings-merritt-clifton.php
youtube.com/watch?v=phre5E7ZNcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are literally the niggers of the dog world, the world would be a better place if they were all euthanized

BOSTIN LOYD IS IRRELEVANT

I don't give a single fuck about the personal choices of someone

l2 seperate the art from the artist

His girlfriends pitbull attacked a kid and had to be put down pmsl

>this is the body of a man who injects synthol and has taken 8g of gear in a single day

KEK what a fucking failure

3ccs here
3ccs there

Really ? How do you know that ?

5%er Paulo supports the pitbull group too. That's interesting.

They obviously payed them I doubt they are part time dog rescuer, and why only pitbulls that is racist

They're great doggos

I'm not a big fan of pitbulls personally but props to him for doing something constructive.

>that synthol delt

top fucking kek

Bullyfitness is actually a really good company. Fitness gear isn't over priced and they donate most of the money so bostin is probably just helping out a good cause.

I like how you can not only tell he's dumb as a bag or rocks by watching him speak, but also by looking at his expressionless, animal eyes.

What a subhuman

That's crazy. Link?

Anyone know what body builder this is posing in their gear also instagram.com/p/BFPiyfCgUaO/ he is pretty swole. I like the look.

The dogs are probably okay but I've never found a single person that likes/'defends' them to be anything but trashy.

turnto10.com/archive/vicious-dog-hearing-in-providence

She is such a qt it is unreal

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-study-dog-attacks-and-maimings-merritt-clifton.php These dogs are fucking worthless. Tell me one thing these dogs do that other dogs don't do as well or better?

yeah i know too bad boston is a fuggin retard

maybe when he dies in 6 months i can steal her

youtube.com/watch?v=phre5E7ZNcQ

i know right? I'm in the right place.

They're only a breed which people get out of personal choice, putting themselves and everyone around them at risk. IF you are pro pitbull you would have to be kind of braindead. Tell me one reason of why pit bulls shouldn't be banned, and leave out the pathos.

Pitbulls are literally the niggers of the dog world.

Most aggressive behavior
Most violent attacks
Bred specifically to not look threatening even when they have already decided to attack you, so they can get closer to you.
No place in civilized society
Gets undue sympathy from cucks and contrarian tryhards

Lots of pitbull hate

this x 1000