I bench 115

I bench 115.
My goal in life is to bench 135.
Should I roid?

No just fix your form

OP you fucking retard that's achievable within the decade. Just suck it up and eat your fucking Wheaties and let's fucking go.

Decade? ;_;

It's a long hard road, lad.

kg, r-right?

Goddammit you're a fucking frog, 115 is probably a world record or something.

yesh is roid

>start lifting 6 months ago turbo dyel
>first time benching I struggle with 60lbs (counting bar)
>tell my self if I ever bench 135 I'll be happy
>bench 135 4 months later for a 1rm
>tell my self if I ever bench 135 for a 5x5 I'll be happy
>get that 2 months later
feels good man, trust me you'll make it in no time bud

Pretty sure he means 135kg. 135lbs is DYEL af

>(counting bar)
are you fucking kidding? You don't bench 135 now, you do 90

I benched 225lbs after a year or so, keep on trying.
I started where you have started.

I meant lbs... ;0;
I had a bad accident with fractures.

i hate people like you, i really do. i bet you're one of those faggy skeleton nu males that uses emojis and uwus left and right

i wish i could punch you to death

damn I also find it a little weird but to take it to these extremes... analyze your life.

I'm sorry user ;~;

>tfw curl 15kg dumbbels
>goal is to be able to curl 20kg dumbbells.

They're both obviously counting bar. 135 w/o means 67.5 on each side, as opposed to a clean 45. Induction helps friendo.

>used to curl 20kg for one struggling rep
>now curl 16kg for like 6-8
>can probably curl 20kg for 2 struggling reps now
Gains, amirite

Pls be in kilos

well i don't want to punch him to death, but i def want to punch him

Just bench for two more weeks.

I also share your sentiment. 90% of people I talk to either say:

>o i cant squat, muh knees
Or
>oh no i cant deadlift, i have a bad back
Or
>oh no i cant benchpress, my shoulder is fucked up

And I give my best based Julius face and imagine myself shoving a barbell down their throat

I literally can't squat at the moment and have to figure out what causes pain though.

Trying to stretch out my quads now, as I have read that increased patellar pressure often is caused by that.

I don't quite believe it though.

best one is

>i cant deadlift i have a weak back

they don't understand that's on par with saying "i cant curl i have weak bis"

I can't even do 135 :(

But I have a herniated disc user.... How the fuck am I supposed to deadlift with that?

FUCK i just wanna shove a fucking BARBELL down ur throat !!!!!!!

You're a fucking retard, please kill yourself. How dare you try and tell people with legitimate physical issues to do potentially dangerous exercises despite those issues which could easily lead to injury. Not everyone can do those exercises and their health and safety is more important than making gains.

probably yes
nobody can bench more than 185lbs natty
anyone who tells you otherwise is flat out lying

To be fair, deadlifting on a bad back is a bad idea. I hurt my back deadlifting poorly and carried on deadlifting at a lower weight, which stalled my recovery. I took some time off, did light rehab work and now I'm back deadlifting heavier than ever.

>user, don't deadlift! We have a history of back problems! Look at uncle dumbass, he didn't lift a weight in his life, then tried picking up a box, and his untrained lower back couldn't handle the weight!

I can. I have strong genetics though.

My friend was doing 185 for a 1rm the other day, but he had clips on!

Should I call him out for doing more than 185, and thus not being natty?

My boyfriend is lanky and can bench over 135, you can definitely do it if you keep trying.

I got to 225 for 5x5 within about 5 months from nothing but doing bodyweight shit.

Do you guys just have bad form, are you all short skeletons?

Don't be a fucking pussy, leave humanity behind

iktf user, I'm 10kg off my max from before my injury. Should hopefully get there pretty damn soon.

>muh knees
Stay mad 40 year old virgin

yes, no doubt 100% juicing
stop lying dude

You are a worthless, mentally incompetent piece of shit. The mentality of "one size fits all" training without even taking into account that some people have limitations (yes they do, fucking dumbass) WILL LEAD TO PEOPLE HURTING THEMSELVES IF THEY FOLLOW YOUR BULLSHIT ADVICE. How the fuck do you not understand this? I don't even care if you are trolling or if you are serious, people could read your advice, follow it, and find themselves in the hospital. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

If you aren't benching 135 on your first day either give up or cycle test

Are you mad bro? I'd be mad bro.

>must be juicing for 185lbs bench

Literally DYEL?

I am mad because he (jokingly or not) is giving advice that could lead people to hurt themselves.

That was my problem. stretch your hammies and calves too. it helps

Fuck you. I used to squat 295 before I injured my knees and now I can't even squat a plate without pain

fucking roidmonkeys out in full force

Stay mad, stay small. None of the numbers mentioned by any of those anons are unachievable natty.

i even quoted a guy talking about a 1pl8 bench and you still fell for the bait

You got trolled on newbitch. Take your loss like a man and lurk more.

Shit. Gonna go hang myself.

I'm confused. Do you really not realize that people were joking around? are you actual autistic, in that you can't comprehend people not being serious?

I guess this is a reminder of who people giving advice on Veeky Forums are

Mainly I didn't acknowledge all the posts quoted, only that I was quoted here Never give advice for lifting here.

>3 people call him an autist for taking the thread seriously
>LITERALLY still doesn't get it

wew lad

Summer.

It's literally impossible to even live natty, your body produces test which is the biggest fraud of all

let me say that's not a bad lift
when i started out, keepin it real here, -- could barely do a military pushup

then i went ham for a whiel, managed to bench 190 - you understand why that's ham for me (totall pus insofar as lifting was concerned).

when i took it easy and just listened to what my body wanted to do it all came naturally. my workout adjusted to something that i am capable of: i run a lot, i do some light olympic lifting, and i occasionally bench or do some other press movement. what i've found through the years is that my upper body is going t obe slender no matter what i try - unless i take performance enhancement drugs. that's it - simple and plain.

you have physical limitations, but you can maximize your fitness by doing things you're capable of. think of the first few years of lifting in the gym as being a beginner/trainne in the gym life.

you've got a ways to go unless something happens x y z blah blah

excuse the spelling errors.

so much this

anyone that doesn't filter out test from his bloodstream is a fucking roidmonkey cheating fraud

it's lanklets that have a hard time on bench

my friend has a herniated disc and he can dl 3plate

he's no powerlifter but he tries his best

pic related

>tfw bench 160
>Tfw gonna bench 165 next week
>Then 170 the week after that
Stay small OP