How do you tell if someone like this is on gear?

How do you tell if someone like this is on gear?

Lookin' huge big Mike P

faged

maybe if you didn't post mike patton threads every day they wouldn't lose their laff

I haven't posted here for a year and you're still fucking doing this?

What? This is my third time on Veeky Forums and first time posting..

every hour

Honestly have no idea what you are talking about

kekek

Roids. No question about it.

I'm also new here but this guy is a monster. People are calling him "The Natty King" and it's not hard to see why.

Does Veeky Forums have a literal king that rules over the board? If not, well it bloody well ought to! I nominate Big Mike for king of Veeky Forums!

I think he's already the king of fit bro

Pretty sure he's natty bro, although if you see anyone else who looks even close to that good; odds are they're on something

Great thread btw, really enjoying it.

Honestly, it's just sick.

Ok.

Hey, thanks for the reply man, really appreciate it

Okay, man. Cool. Thank you as well, yeah?

Haha too right bro, too right. Any time, my dude, no problem at all

No problems on my end either! Too easy xD

Good to know, matey. Have a good day?

No, have a GREAT day eating lots of PIZZA

I love this meme. It's making fun out of those autistic cunts that spam this board asking how to get a body that just HAS to be like X celebrity (usually Brad Pitt in Fight Club).

I came back here after a year absent and I'm glad the Mike Patton meme still isn't dead. It wasn't forced either, I bet the first three threads was an actual faggot wondering how to get his body.

Not too bad, you know. Waited for an adjustable bench to be delivered to complete the basic functions of my home gym but I waited and waited to no avail. It should come tomorrow though, hoping it'll come earlier than later.

Had a look at some relatively cheap pull up / chin up bars that you attach to walls too, though I question the integrity of the wooden walls that surround my home gym.

I managed to find some rare, shaky hand footage of Big Mike ''the natty king of Veeky Forums'' Patton doing a 140kg deadlift for 40 reps.. well.. at least 40 reps is what I counted before the video encountered an error and voila.. it's gone. Let me know if you find any rare footage, just make a thread in the future if you ever do.

It's not a meme, newfag.