Am I losing hair fit? Or is this normal?

Am I losing hair fit? Or is this normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're normal.

Don't let Veeky Forums make you paranoid or get under your skin.

It;s a start.
Don't make the same mistake I made.
Rogaine fast if you want a chance at regaining it, and to maintain what you've got.
There's another 2-3 years at most before the crown is shiny and bald.

I dont think I remember it being that way, i'm using creatine though

It is just a hair swirl. Do not use rogaine if you do not want to turn into a woman.

what percentage rogaine? 5%?

you're thinking of finasteride, my sweet autist

Yes.
Foam, any minoxidil maker.

I'm not trying to scare you, but I started the same way at 21, by 23 my crown was gone.
Thankfully Rogaine helped, but it didn't bring it all back.

You're losing your hair, that's the short answer.

Is it normal, in some men yes.

What can you do about it?
Try Hair Club, Rogan, or any hair restoring product really.

type hair swirl in google images

everyone has it

this

jesus christ some of you fucking faggots are borderline retarded and obnoxiously insecure

looks normal bud, dont worry

>following Saitama routine
>surprised over hair loss
idiot

It's normal, but this is coming for a balding fag. Get yourself a special shampoo and conditioner. You won't regret it.

you'll be very visibly bald within a year

what does finasteride do negatively exactly? I've heard some men lose libido but is that all?

it did not affect my libido but gave me watery semen. it got better but it is still watery. i have been on fin since 2012

Dude, balding does not start from the back. If you have the M in the front (receded hairline) well that's another story

I've been on fin since about the same, I've noticed no changes, except it SEEMS my hairloss halted. No new regrowth just halted my losses it seems.

I'm curious though if it does something else. I've heard something like that it can stunt hand growth maybe once, but once I've tried to refind that post or find anything about it, I can't find anything on it.

its a dht blocker, so it can suppress certain testosterone effects
if you google "Harvard Finasteride" then you'll see they're putting together a law suit against the manufacturers for all the horrible side effects, like ED, no sex drive and depression.

same. no sides apart watery semen. but what does watery semen mean? can i still have children?

normal

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/

Give a bunch off older guys (the kind of people most prone to start taking these pills) a bunch of pills and tell them that they can cause erectile dysfunction and guess the outcome.

Every study that goes on for more than 5 years have the same outcome, no sexual side effects. People are scared and let it get to their heads, just like the nofap people. Noceblo in all its glory.

True, i've been using finasteride for about 2 years now and my libido is the same. Those sexual problems come from head, it's placebo effect.

I have one of this since I was a kid

Veeky Forums is the most insecure community I've ever seen in general to be honest.

Normal

>Am I losing hair?

Yes.

>Is it normal?

Yes.

That's your fucking crown you moron.

Everyone has one.. some people have two.