I want to go to school to be something in the health/fitness/nutrition field...

I want to go to school to be something in the health/fitness/nutrition field. I know an above average amount about nutrition, physiology and kinesieology. What sort of jobs are their that I can make my career go for in these respective fields? This is my only passion

As I said in the last topic you made when you said you didn't want to study
>this is my only passion
>I don't want to put in any work though lel
Drink bleach.

You lurk this website 24 hours a day, and you tell me to drink bleach? hahaha

From what do you have an above average level of knowledge in those areas? Please don't say /fit

I'm a paramedic and I can safely say that being a paramedic is dumb. go into nursing, physical therapy, or be a doctor or something.

But that's so much work :(

then enjoy your bleach

be a masseuse and work on a cruise ship. makes okay money, plus lots of sex.

Can I learn from youtube?

How you do that? I'm guessing massage therapy training?

>This is my only passion
>but that's so much work

I remember when I was 15

I went to school to be a personal trainer, but im not a personal trainer

bump

> I know an above average amount about nutrition, physiology and kinesieology.

How much education do you have in these areas? Can you quantify this?

I'd recommend against going the dietitian route as they tend to make little money for the amount of training that they put in.

If you have completed a year long course sequence in anatomy & physiology you should have a leg up with most medical technology fields or nursing. I'm assuming that you have some formal physiology training when you said you have above average knowledge.

Exercise science and kinesiology are also historically low paying fields.

The best return on investment for 2 years is probably becoming a Registered Nurse.

I went to a community college for a year and a half to become a personal trainer which I never became one. But I took loads of courses like exercise science 1 and 2, which had phys, kines, and anatomy inside of it. And a RN? Is that what most women drop out of? I mean im by no means a genius, I struggle at school with general ed courses but I do well in the specific fields. Is RN easier than just a regular nurse? Or is that the same thing

Occupational therapy only takes 2 years I think

>I went to a community college for a year and a half to become a personal trainer which I never became one.

You don't actually need a degree to become a personal trainer. As far as I'm aware, even the most respectable training certifications NSCA and ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) only require high school and current CPR certification.

>But I took loads of courses like exercise science 1 and 2, which had phys, kines, and anatomy inside of it.

Undergrad level exercise science, while an interesting topic, is probably lighter in comparison to A&P class. Physiology, particularly, can be a monster.

>Is RN easier than just a regular nurse? Or is that the same thing

Nurses come in two flavors in the US. LPN and RN. Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) generally take 1 year of training and focus more on direct needs of a patient. Classes are usually done in vocational schools, and they make around 40k.

RN's are professional nurses, who have full classes in psychology, microbiology, A&P, pathophysiology, etc. They can do injections, nursing assessments, and have a greater skill set and autonomy. Nursing school is difficult, but they can make 60k+ fairly easily. You can get an RN in 2 years (Associate of Science in Nursing).

The biggest question is, what are your goals, and how much effort are you willing to put in? As far as the overall medical field is concerned, you have very few options unless you have a license or certification of some kind, as being able to deal with patients or clients legally is a big deal.

BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING

My goals are to do something in the related field because I feel like that will make me the happiest. I am willing to put forward effort, but preferably not an enormous amount to where I want to kill myself with stress. And yeah I know i didnt have to go to school for it, but I wanted to get that extra education and I learned a tremendous amount up there. Some of the courses where very difficult but I did really well.

LPN is only 1 year of training? I could go to indiana university if I wanted, that isnt too far from where I live. I would prefer a community college as its cheaper though

You would not take LPN at a regular university. Most of the time LPN classes would be at vocational schools, maybe community college.

LPN does have an advantage in that you can then apply those credits to an RN if you ever want to.

Normally an LPN can complete a 2-year RN program in 3 semesters since they can test out of basic and family nursing classes.

LPNs make okay pay considering the short training time, normally starting around $18/hr.

That might be worse than using Veeky Forums as an answer. Personal trainers aren't trained well at all

I'm going to agree with the other Guy and say it's time for your bleach cocktail op

>by no means a genius
One hell of an understandment.

Ive never even heard of LPN before. Do you think thats harder than an occupational therapy assistant?

An LPN is literally a CNA.

bump