Things High Test Men Do

>Smokes cigarette after sex
>Never apologises
>Physically energetic, without a hundred different supplements

>be extremely concerned about their looks and other people's opinions
>like fat chicks
>compete in mindgames other don't know they are competing in to feel "alpha"

cum in mouth of not only girls but also in mouths of fags like OP.

I know what you're on about OP. To study the alpha to become the alpha right? But I've realized now matter how you emulate them, its all about the mindset. It's not about doing certain things - alphas are just alphas.

What the fuck is with you guys. Honestly, just get to a point where you're secure enough in yourself, your interests and hobbies and whatever you define yourself by, don't care about other people up until then. That's what I did, and guess what, socializing is completely natural and something I enjoy doing, hitting on girls is fun, speaking to them, touching them, it's all entirely natural.

If you get into this mindset of hyper-analyzing every detail you're setting yourself up for autism. I know most of you are joking, but I was there and I know how it feels. Think about it, do you think about every detail of other tasks you do? Like turning your car on?
>just b urself :^)

>smoking cigarettes at all
>alpha

Pick one fuccboi

>stinking up your bed and room while staining the roof and walls is "high test"

Dude same. I act like an alpha but at heart I'm the same person I always was. I've tried to do alpha things like go clubbing and fug lots of women, but I actually enjoy my time more playing vidya, or just relaxing and listening to music.

BUT I do feel superior to everyone on this here Bangladeshi insect breeding forum, and that's probably all I wanted all along

tripdubs speak the truth

Staining your lungs for life. Asthma at 45, but high test, brah! No oxygen absorbtion at 65, but so Alpha! Death of lung cancer at 69, but yolo right. I hope you like suffocating in your own blood.

There's acting like an alpha and being an alpha.

Acting like an alpha is a charade. It's an attempt to maintain an image because you care about how you appear to others.

Being an alpha is a mindset. It's not giving a fuck whether you come across as an alpha or not. It's living your life in accordance to your own intrinsic values and is not affected by how those values are perceived.

That last one tho senpai

>>Smokes cigarette after sex
Sounds like a dick.
>>Never apologise
Yeah, pretty dicklike.
>>Physically energetic, without a hundred different supplements
Remember that guy in high school with the deep voice and pimples who had a beard at 13? He's higher test than the kid from the tiger parents who realised their kid was dumb.

You're dumb.
You're justifying being a dick.
You'll never have a classy girlfriend.

Holy fuck

Autist here, any tips for NOT hyper-analyzing everything? Pretty much a way of life at this point

i follow all these does this mean im an alpha??

aye lmao same bruh. its like, we look alphas, people think we are alphas and we can do alphas things, but deep down i just love playing video games 12 hours a day and do childish dumb shit with my friends.

feels good mayn

Role play an alpha.
Think like a child (I presume you've been one)

Done, alpha state activated.

t. fat guy

topkek

Got enough salt there? Somebody's triggered real hard.

>the was more neurotic as a child than I am now
I blame my shitty parents but I could've just had something wrong
Didn't realize something was wrong until like 13

>Jorts

No.

>Never apologises
Refusing to admit your mistakes and own up is alpha?
How old are you OP?

Woah. In which case, role play what you see other children be. Namely:
Simple mindedness, blank mindedness, simple innocence, positivity without any reason necessary, happiness

Link childishness with animalistic aggression and ox-like strength = ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA