How do I transform tap water into good water with minimum effort and money?

How do I transform tap water into good water with minimum effort and money?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your tap water isn't good? You better live in a 3rd world country nigga

By not living a 3rd world country

Boil it in a kettle

Not good at all faмs.

It's clear but doesn't taste as good as water in bottles does. I tried filtering it, but filters exhaust too fast at cost a lot.

Buy a water filter jug. Remember to change the filter every month.
If that isn't enough then boil it after filtering.

Put a dozen activated almonds in a water bottle, fill with your tap water and let it sit for about 12h (refrigerator or not) and voila

Pretty much all bottled water is just tap water anyway. You just perceive it as tastier, and maybe grown accustomed to that plastic taste from the bottle.

Don't drink out of plastic ever if you can avoid it.

add ice

HI ALEX JONES HERE FOR INFOWARS.COM TO TELL YOU ABOUT OUR REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTER

This. I've never had a problem with my tap water's taste after getting a filter pitcher. Not even expensive.

>Don't drink out of plastic ever if you can avoid it.
Why do amerifats fall for stupid memes so easy?

Enjoy your feminine dick.

>feminine dick
bro what

Put in jug have ice shake problem solved .

>put tap water in steamer
>collect steam
>drink clean steam water

npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals

>paying for bottled water
>paying for literally just the marketing and packaging
>paying to have plastic leach estrogen into your water
>being okay about it

Just keep drinking tap water until you don't get the taste anymore. You'll get used to it

What do you recommend I take my water to work in?

how to lose minerals and vitamins a guide by user

Live in a first world country

Just buy gallons of RO water from kroger or whatever you have in your area.

>3rd world country

amerifats

not him but I use a steel bottle

tap water is subject to more stringent controls than bottled water is. You're just a retard falling for marketing. I guarantee you wouldn't be able to tell the difference in a blind taste test.

Bottled water is used in much more than it needs to be, but you're not going to get any significant leaching unless you refill and drink out of the bottle over and over, in which case you're a fucking idiot

By living somewhere with good water

>tfw glorious ozonated Lake Michigan water comes out of my faucet

Feels fucking great lads

na, if water in plastic bottles is left out in the sun or anywhere hot for a while significant leeching is a guarantee.

Try living in a first world country where tap water IS good

Create a DIY water filter and skimmer using a box, an air pump, and a series of tubes.
water filters pick out pieces, skimmer depending on setting floats materials to a cup that is sitting on top, water at bottom is clean or cleaner.

All water treatment plants do this to remove elements from water, than usually after treat the water with chemicals to kill bacteria and ship it back to you.

I'm a pretty big boxing/mma fan, I read that fighters who use IV fluid have traces of plastic in their system. If the plastic from an IV fluid bag leeches into the fluid and into the bloodstream, there's no way every sip of water from a plastic bottle doesn't have it either.
Question is does drinking tap water have a significant benefit, I read that has hormones too.

T. Flint native

look into your cities water reports. they're released publicly online in my town, and I found out that the amount of chlorine they use in our water is right at the legally allowed maximum for the US, making it taste like shit. Britta filter helps.