ITT: Veeky Forums Inspo

ITT: Veeky Forums Inspo

Other urls found in this thread:

danceswithfat.wordpress.com/2015/11/09/the-thin-woman-inside-lie/
perseus.uchicago.edu/perseus-cgi/citequery3.pl?dbname=GreekFeb2011&getid=1&query=Xen. Mem. 3.12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The best thing about this sculpture is the rage it induced.

Fat women will do anything to justify themselves.

Proof, i need a laugh

danceswithfat.wordpress.com/2015/11/09/the-thin-woman-inside-lie/
Best I can find on short notice. I just remembered the rage from /pol/. Long story short, women basically want the guy who does everything they should probably do, but won't, and will even tell you this is equality because feminism and empowerment.

>Even if you believe, for example, that being fat is less healthy than being thin, if you think it therefore follows that thin bodies are better than fat bodies, then you are engaging in healthism. Maybe work on that.)

It's not really inspiring. It reminds me how that's not what happens in life and I'm going to look like absolute shit either way.

There's one that's misattributed to someone (socrates or plato or someone in antiquity) that says something like "Every man should see what his body is capable of".

Someone linked the actual text for that and it was beautiful, I thought I saved it but it seems I didn't.

exactly it, though the text it's from is absolutely beautiful.

Last one gonna get some coffee, the following quote haunts me every time I think of slacking:

“Someone once told me the definition of Hell: The last day you have on earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become.”

Yup it's truly moving

I think I found it.

perseus.uchicago.edu/perseus-cgi/citequery3.pl?dbname=GreekFeb2011&getid=1&query=Xen. Mem. 3.12

Xenophon's Memorabilia [3.12.7]

The numbers on the quote are backwards by the way

are you that stupid?

>backwards

The drive to be healthier, feel better, and look better, eventually have a gf and a social life.

40,000 keks