1/2/3/4

Which one did you hit first? I'm so close I can taste the 4pl8 ded

>1 pl8 OHP, 1.5pl8 bench, 2pl8 squat, 3pl8 dead
I also incline bench more than flat, the fuck is wrong with me?

1/2/3/4 is 1 RM or reps?

you dont flat bench often enoigh

I hit 3pl8 squat first

Holy shit send pics of shoulders.
Depends which Veeky Forums autists you listen to

1 Pl ohp x3 , 2 Pl bench x5 , 2 Pl atg squat x6 , 4 Pl dl x2 , dl is easy , bench is a nightmare

>I do incline bp which puts emphasis on anterior delts
>why muh pecs suck

It's a mystery to me

I flat bench twice a week, the first time I EVER did incline bench I pressed the same as on flat. I think my form on flat bench just sucks, trying to work on it.

Hit OHP ages ago. Going to hit my bench in two weeks if I can keep going without stalling. Probably going to hit diddy before squat.

Personally user I superset bp with some high rep dumbbell bp

When people say 1/2/3/4 are they implying working sets or 1rm?

typically 5 reps, although you can always just say "I hit 1/2/3/4 for 3 reps"

3 plate squat iirc, either that or OHP

3 plate squat. i think i could rep it before hit my next

Recovering fatty. I've been cutting for 8 months, never bulked yet.

I've hit 1pl8 The Press for 5 reps.

I've done 2pl8 bench 1rm. So I should hit 5 reps easy when I start bulking.

I think I'll eventually get 4pl8 deadlift. My best so far is 3pl8 1rm.

But my squat is just abysmal. I'm not even close to even a measly 2pl8 1rm. I can bench 5x5 with more than I can 1rm squat. How fucking sad is that?

And I'm doing SS, so I'm literally squatting every trip to the gym.

ohp
bench
squat
dl

my dl has always been shit though

1pl8 OHP doesn't give you great shoulders. I know, cause I'm strict OHPing 1,2pl8s and still don't have good shoulders. Pic related.

1pl8 ohp 5x5
2pl8 bench 3x5
2pl8 squat 5x5
3pl8 dl 1x5
Wtf is wrong with me.

you probably just havent trained lower body as much

I think i hit diddlylifts first, but holy shit did it feel good to hit each one for the first time (except OHP, I hit 1pl8 on my first go).

tfw on the road to try get 2/3/4/5

its 1RM, hitting those stats as working sets is end game level for most people assuming you arent a fatass

all for at least 1rm: 3plate, 4plate, 1plate, still don't have a 2 plate bench ;___;

life is suffering

>End game level
Nigga, people *can* hit 1/2/3/4 generally after lifting properly for 1-2 years. If you think 1 or 2 years of lifting is enough to reach your end game, then you really don't know your own potential.

Same here.
70/105/145/175 as of now. WIll max out my DL again after the exams, taking it slow right now. Hope to get at least 185.

1.5/2.5/4/4.5 is around the max most people can reach tho

No. Are you just saying that because you're plateauing there?

going by the advanced column, 1/2/3 seems about right but the DL is well short of 4pl8, is 4pl8 realistic?

going by the proficient column I mean

>sumo and conventional have the same standards
Obviously not legit standards.

"no"

If you actually try hard and don't have shit tier genetics, 2/3/4/5 is achievable within 2 years.

What's the ideal ROM for OHP ? I usually get it down to the point I can kiss the bar.

What website is this?

>Is around the max most people can reach
Most people don't even train properly so how would you know?

Holy shit same man

>tfw every lift is proficient except diddlylift which is exceptional
Deadlift is best lift

Generally you want to get to the rack position with as little bounce as possible from your upper chest, kind of like benching, you want it to touch your chest, but you don't want the weight to bounce off.

When did 1/2/3/4 become pl8? It was always bw and we were all impressed if someone managed but if it's only pl8 then you should get it within 1 year of serious lifting or 2 years of normal lifting

4x bw DL? you crazy?

I hit 3pl8 squat and 1 plate OHP ages ago, about a year ago I got 2 pl8 bench, and just recently got to 4 pl8 diddlylift, but I'm assuming because I just recently started deadlifting.

lol

That's why it's impressive

Since this board is full of DYEL's and the only people who could ever achieve 1/2/3/4xbw are powerlifters, which these DYELs despise.

symmetric strength

1/2/3/4 x bw is close to olympic standard, wonder if anyone here has reached that without roids

>olympic standard
Who are you kidding m8.

get a loada this guy

Actually, I'd say you have very good shoulders for a natty. The problem is that your wide hips make your shoulders look less wide.

>tfw close as fuck to 2/3/4/5
I just need to up my squat and ohp by like 20-30lbs each.
Should be easy....

>bodyweight
Lets say someone is 200lbs
>200lb OHP, 400lb bench, 600lb squat, 800lb dead
Not counting ohp that's a 1,800lb total at 200lbs.
Good fucking luck lmao.
also
>1/2/3/4 in 1 year of serious lifting.
Unrealistic in almost 90% of people.

Eh, they're not really that wide. It's just an upward angle.
Anyway, I don't know. I kind of expect to have more round shoulders. The only thing I do for them is OHP. I should probably do some lateral rises too. So all in all I still think 1pl8 OHP alone won't give you great shoulders.

I got 1 plate OHP 1x5, bench sucks 185 3x5, 3 plate squat to parallel 3x3, and 4 plate dead PR. 6'1'' 200 lbs.
[spoiler]Yes I know I'm fat[/spoiler]

Ohp first, squat shortly after. Dead several months later.

Still to hit bench weirdly.

*5rm

maybe it's your FRAME
nah you look p good m8

9 months into lifting with all my lift except dl starting with the bar and im at;
Ohp: 145 3x3
Bench: 185 3x3
Squat: 320 3x3
Dead lift: 375 1x3

I hit 1 pl8 ohp for 1x3 about 2 months ago and 3pl8 squat last week

What site is that