Bf estimate?

Bf estimate?

Why the fuck do you care about BF at that body?

dyel%

k%s

20 desu

30 percent

I want to reach 10-12 % before I start bulking.

Also, how long do you guys think it will take me to reach this goal?

Don't even cut, just start bulking right now

Nah not yet. Even though it's not visible in my pic I still have quite a gut and bitch tits. I'd at least like to cut until I can see abs.

Better pic as reference.

Now that you're in the light I would say keep cutting but only for another month or so.

5 million percent, you are literally an autonomous blob of sapient fat

So keep cutting right?

I don't know guys. Some tell me to cut, others say bulk or body recomp. Always get very mixed opinions from Veeky Forums. Kind of disheartening desu.

weight and height?

I'm in the same boat as you. I made up my mind to cut and then bulk

a month or two

over 9000,dyel kii

Almost the same body as you, trying to bulk+cardio while at a small deficit.

>bulk at a small deficit
>Muslims are this retarded

170, 5'11 king of manlets.

Cut to 150 and up your cardio, bulk after you reach it, or get serious about endurance sports because that is an ideal weight

what the fuck

I suggest you start lifting, lean-bulk and learn how to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time (scooby has a video about it).

I'll do just that when I reach 12%

When you get some muscle losing fat will be easier and you're gonna have more cals to work with on a cut you dense nigger. Long term it is better that you build the base and not worry about the fat as some will come off on lean bulk anyway, just keep the diet clean.

You can bulk at a ~10% deficit if you get plenty of protein, eat right, lift a lot and do lots of cardio.

You will gain slower than if you're just bulking, and lose fat slower than if you're just cutting, but it's possible. Look at Scooby's video for more info.

Turbomanlet%

So I'm going on holiday come September and would rather be lean and cut then flabby and in between a bulk.

Make no mistake though, as soon as I get back I'm hitting the weights hard and upping calories for sure.

Not gonna make it.

Dude, please dnt take Veeky Forums advice on bulking and cutting they are all fat fucks that bulk way to early cus they get bored of low callorie diets then validate it by making other people do it way to early as well.

I will give you my advice even tho again i recomend you finding it somewhere eles.

Basicly you nailed it you need to get to 10-12% which is alot harder than it sounds and you are still quite far off id say you are 20-30% bf atm, i can also see you have a decent bit of natural muscle under there you should be able atleast one set of abs maybe two before you cut. Please do not bulk early it will be a realy short ass bulk and you will just look worse.

if you start skinny fat and are doing things right
you should look good by the time you need to bulk you will just be defined and small. Defined and small is better than flabby and big regardless of what any of these faggots say

Do you actually lift already?

If yes, good. Do a cut until youre at desired leanness. Dont worry about numbers, 'are you as lean as you want to be' should be your guide. (Do be careful about super low bf, many dont fare well hormonally on it. If you find it impossible to get a boner, and generally feel like shit all the time, up the cals a bit )

If not, start fucking lifting what the fuck user.

Woops i just assumed you were lifting This dude seems to know his shit as well

can someone estimate mine?

(ignore the first pic)

hard to tell with you sucking it in like that bro but at a guess 12-16bf you realy need to get some muscle on there bro

you fell for the carido meme bro you need to lift more. If you were lifting rather than doing all that cardio u would look fucking great right now

thx for the reply

im alredy trying lol

>one set of abs maybe two

you know what i mean douchbag

actually i was not doing cardio or lifting; here is my story

>been lifting for 1 year
>stopped because of uni exam for 1 year too
>after being sucessfull in my exam, did a gyno surgery this year
>2-3 months into bed
>started dieting like 50 days ago and been lifting and doing cardio since 2 weeks ago

sorry for bad english btw

well you made some nice progress, Muscle can be tricky to put on i strongly recommend working out ur "Macros" for dieting that will help you alot with gaining muscle and not getting fat while you do it.

This threads are pointless to be honest, it's always awful looking people wanting to know their estimate bf for some reason. There's literally no point in doing that

somthing tells me you realy hate urself. Shame you should realy deal with ur social issues rather than trolling those that are trying to imrpove themselves bro. You could learn somthing from these guys

You improve nothing by estimating your bf, specially if you look like shit. Enjoy false sense of accomplishment I guess

looks like you're a foldup table at your stomach brah

Next Monday is one month of SS in the books. Last week I started a EC stack, which i plan to run for 8 weeks. I'm also doing negative pull ups (cant even do a proper one yet) and isolated ab work whenever possible.

if you havent gone up and down in weight dramaticly before estimating BF gives you a great refrence for when you are gaining and losing muscle. Learning ur BF is great information for beginners

I basically want to escape skinnyfat mode (which is worse than being obese IMO) then seriously focus on bulding lean mass.

Thats perfect don't worry about pull ups for now they will become easy later on.

One last bit of newbie advice before i go, When u work through starting strength realy focus on the exercises called "Compound" movments they are by far the most important exercises you will learn and the most effective. (form is important check out some utube videos for help)

Good luck buddy you got this.

Thanks, really appreciate the info.

you literally only need 3 exercises to be aesthetic. bench, squat, deadlift

No. No you cannot. I do not know where you got this retarded notion but to GAIN MUSCLE you need a CALORIC SURPLUS. Eating a shit ton of protein will just help maintain your muscles during the cut. It is physiologically impossible to bulk up on a deficit. If you want to slow/clean bulk, eat at 200 above your maintenance.

I replace OHP with bench most of the time.

you should cut. But not calories

What did he mean by this?

So you already have a plan, good luck senpai you're holding back your progress remember that

I would just try and maintain whatever weight I was. You don't have enough muscle to go on a serious cut, and you aren't fat enough to warrant one immediately imo.

id say you've had a few bfs, more than 10

slit your wrists

Can I also get a bf estimate?

Lel, I'm your height and my goal weight is 170. I have a way different body comp than you being 10lbs lighter.

That being said, I say you should cut. You're like skinny fat mode. Emphasis on the fat.

I think I'd rather jam my fist wrist deep in your mum's slit.

>mutilated cock

He's doesn't look circumcised you insecure faggot

BTFO!!!1111!!1111111!!!1!!!!!!1111111111111

he is one of us bro, double check

I'm a filthy goy look closer

hows bout mine? 1.70 / 71 kg

You both look fine. Did you post that pic to purposely get my thread deleted cutbro?

Yes.

Dont listen any of these fags. Just eat what u usually eat, and start seriously working out.
Mixed suggestions show that there's no real need for either.

Years of booze/weed (quit cold turkey btw) coupled with bad eating habits took their toll. I turned 26 this summer and finally decided to do something about it. Slowly but surely I will carve a new physique out of this shitpile of a body.

Pls go.

Get a 300 lbs hambeast with no lifting experience on maintenance intake and have them on SS - what do you think will happen to their muscle mass?

No

Pls no bully

LONDON

Ontario

idk but u can be my bf :^)

Don't worry about cutting or bulking just start lifting ASAP. Jesus fuck.