Why do people think chinese history is impressive? The chinese have invented nothing...

Why do people think chinese history is impressive? The chinese have invented nothing. They stole almost every invention from the indo-europeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9S8Gdf3IBBA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies#Chinese_sources
bwglm.com/bwgzs/?id=512
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Neolithic_cultures_of_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiaohe_Cemetery
thehindu.com/thehindu/op/2002/03/05/stories/2002030500130100.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why do people think chinese history is impressive? The chinese have invented nothing. They stole almost every invention from the indo-europeans.
How did they manage to genocide the smart WEWUZKANGZ, and fabricate their history so expertly?

may as well write off most of history then because by your logic is all boring shit

WE

The Tarim basin isn't associated with Chinese inventions tho.

Make a decent thread. Maybe people will stop by and giving two shits about your "muh glorious chink nation".

But cheap bait thread like this? I don't think so. You could start wtih "Rome vs Han" like usual too

Guess what? There are still native Caucasoid Chinese in China, but they are not your precious "inventors" of Chinese civilization.

Tairm Basin and its residents were not the birth place of ancient Chinese civilization; Loulan mummy is also NEVER banned for tourists and research. Your degenerated "Aryan supremacism" bullshit is becoming boring and "unimpressive".
youtu.be/9S8Gdf3IBBA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies#Chinese_sources

This is the Chinese museum which stores Tarim mummies, you're welcome to visit them.
bwglm.com/bwgzs/?id=512

You should read about East Asian cultures that predate Tocharians from Tarim Basin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Neolithic_cultures_of_China

Or is this a bait? I can't tell anymore.

Their political system can't function without appeals to their """unbroken""" history.

excuse me could you perhaps be saying that we were some sort of kings and such

WE
E

WUZ AUGUST PERSONAGES N SHIT

They invented stealing (or turned it into a form of art)
why put effort in progress when you can just adapt and improve what others wasted their time on

Technically speaking most of the innovations before 1000 BC originate in the Middle East(some in China)

>They invented stealing (or turned it into a form of art)
Exactly! Eurotugans Wh*tloids really are the master of stealing and cultural appropriating, the birthplace of thievery.

And ancient middle east was Nordic. Are you seeing a pattern here?

Excuse you, hold the phone! Are you saying we were royalty and such?!

Why do people think some Indo-European tribe on the fringe of China (that wasn't even part of China until the area was Turkicized) means they wuz chinese and shit?

ITT:White men going we wuz kangz n sheeett

>Tarim Basin
Chinese civilization came from the Yellow River valley, thousands of miles away. That area only became part of China in Han times.

This shit is like saying that the Gauls must have founded Roman civilization because they lived somewhat nearby and Gaul eventually became part of the Roman Empire.

i guess we really were qingz and shit

>Chinese civilization
oxymoron

t. troll or someone who's never read any history book outside of /pol/

I'm really tired of how niggerish you NW-C Europeans have become. You REALLY deserve to get overrun by the Chinese and Indians because you have become so pathetic in trying to claim every ancient civilization. I find you Nordicists far more unbearable than Afrocentrists

lmao. nice, also go back to nordic mental masturbation in stormfront

Are you dumb? This thread is created by a chink shitposter

WE

not associated with the silk road?

cause you'd be wrong jimbo wuss poppin

East Asian =/= Han

that list contains many cultures not found in or near the tarim basin. Lazy faggot can't greentext relevant hyperlinks from wikipedia and expects to be taken seriously.

>Are you dumb? This thread is created by a chink shitposter
You mean you? But somehow I think you're not Chinese, but definitely a dumb-dumb shitposter.

>This shit is like saying that the Gauls must have founded Roman civilization because they lived somewhat nearby and Gaul eventually became part of the Roman Empire.
It is much worse...

shit wrong pic

Notice how Chinese had black powder technology for millenia and never invented firearms?

Then the white man got their technology and created firearms.

Such high IQ people only made shitty fireworks

We were monarchs and stuff?

But they did invent firearms

>muh ching chong bing bong

Are you having a stroke?

This.

The Nordic man civilized the Chinese as well as the Indians and Middle-Easterners.

>This shit is like saying that the Gauls must have founded Roman civilization
They in fact sacked Rome...

There really is a fucking wh*te revisionist moron like you "unironically" posted this /pol/tard meme horseshit here...

See this and go kill your self. moron.

>The possible presence of speakers of Indo-European languages in the Tarim Basin by about 2000 BCE[27] could, if confirmed, be interpreted as evidence that cultural exchanges occurred among Indo-European and Chinese populations at a very early date. It has been suggested that such activities as chariot warfare and bronze-making may have been transmitted to the east by these Indo-European nomads.[
Even the politically correct wikipedia proves you wrong you mongoloid subhuman. Chinese were civilized by NORDICS.

I'm honestly not sure if you're trolling or really believe what your "Nordic Horseshit", you whiteloid subhuman degenerate.

Did you somehow forget to read this?
>However the culture and technology in the northwest region of Tarim basin was less advanced than that in the East China of Yellow River-Erlitou (2070 BCE ~ 1600 BCE) or Majiayao culture (3100 BCE ~ 2600 BCE), which are earliest bronze-using cultures in China, implies that the northwest region did not use copper or any metal until bronze technology was introduced to this region by the Shang Dynasty about 1600 BC. The earliest bronze artifacts in China are found at the Majiayao culture site (dating from between 3100 and 2700 BC),[29][30] and it is from this location and time period that Chinese Bronze Age spread. Bronze metallurgy in China originated in what is referred to as the Erlitou (Wade–Giles: Erh-li-t'ou) period, which some historians argue places it within the range of dates controlled by the Shang dynasty.[31] Others believe the Erlitou sites belong to the preceding Xia (Wade–Giles: Hsia) dynasty.[32] The U.S. National Gallery of Art defines the Chinese Bronze Age as the "period between about 2000 BC and 771 BC," a period that begins with Erlitou culture and ends abruptly with the disintegration of Western Zhou rule.[33] Though this provides a concise frame of reference, it overlooks the continued importance of bronze in Chinese metallurgy and culture. Since this was significantly later than the discovery of bronze in Mesopotamia, bronze technology could have been imported rather than discovered independently in China. However, there is reason to believe that bronzework did develop inside China separately from outside influence.[34][35]

>However the culture and technology in the northwest region of Tarim basin was less advanced than that in the East China of Yellow River-Erlitou
>northwest region of Tarim basin
Lol chinese subhuman cherrypicking at it's best. "We haven't found some metal used in one region of Tarim, therefore Nordics were ALL less civilized".

Pathetic.

wow calm down chinkie, we are in american so fuck off

>northwest region of Tarim basin
Lol, do you know why they wrote this? Because it's the place your precious Tarim mummies(and their settlements) are found. It not only has Caucasiod mummies but also East Asian mummies. They're are admixture people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiaohe_Cemetery

See, you fucking moronic revisionist don't even know this simple fact but still dare spreading your horseshit endlessly, you really are shameless subhuman.

>Nordics were ALL less civilized
Exactly, now you finally know your place. You're savages compare to Chinese back then. Your precious "Tarim Nordics" were most likely "Tocharians" who couldn't even prevent themselves from assimilating into savage steppniggas, what a "civilized" you got, nobody can be more pathetic than your backward revised "nordics".

>Lol, do you know why they wrote this? Because it's the place your precious Tarim mummies(and their settlements) are found.
Then they HAD bronze and you chinksks are liars.
>Exactly, now you finally know your place. You're savages compare to Chinese back then.
Wrong. The Indo-Europeans are, and have always been superior. ch*nks = race of copycats. You are a bit less dumb than niggers, but still inferior to the Nordic man.

P.S. your women are one of the ugliest bitches in the world, i always have an urge to puke when I see one

get a grip slavshit

horseboys

>Indo-Europeans wuz superior n shit!
>Indo-Europeans in what is now western China gets railroaded by a cavalcade of invaders starting with the Xiongnu, then the Chinese, then by the Kushans, then by the Uighurs, then by the Chinese (again), then by Mongs, then by the Chinese, this time with the Manchus leading them.
>Le Superior Indo-Europeans in China today are part of the Uighur Turkic ethnic group.
Mustard race!

ch*nks:
>ugly
>small
>were copycats for all of their history
>ugly whores with short legs and roundish skulls
The Nordics:
>the most beatiful folk in the world
>tall and strong
>created Europe, Persia, Vedic civilization and as it turns even ch*nkland
>progressive, the most advanced homo sapiens in the earth

t.

you are even worse than the m*ds lol

seems like I will have to do more threads about the Tarim Nordics.

>implying proud Chinese people would want steppeniggers as their ancestors

They already do by wewuzzing the Tocharians

>cherrypicking
You're the degenerated revisionists who "cherrypicked" few corpses and constantly, shameless, moronically claim Chinese civilization were created by Wh*tes. Not anyone else.

And I see you're still "unirnoically" insisting your ludicrous horseshit after you're BTFO, fucking pathetic! Haha.
>ch*nks = race of copycats.
Yet you "nordic subhuman" just can't stop stealing Chinese history and being "we wuz chinks n shiets". What a irony.

You know why "black wewuzzers" are so rampant these days? Because they have the greatest teachers like you.

M8, you're actually that Singaporean cuck who posts the same threads on /int/. Don't lie.

This guy is fucking retarded.

>moronically claim Chinese civilization were created by Wh*tes
It literally was. The Indo-European Nordics created it :)
>Yet you "nordic subhuman" just can't stop stealing Chinese history
No, I cannot "steal" a history created by the fellow Nordics...
No, I'm the main Nordicist from Veeky Forums you may recognize from the threads where I BTFO the meds.

>They already do by wewuzzing the Tocharians
It's you "Nordic Aryans" are claiming this. This whole fuck thread is about your revisionism bullshit. Also Tocharians were assimilated into Uyhurs, not Han Chinese. How shameful and ignorant can you be...

Even Medshits(except Serbs) behave better than Poles in Scandinavia

>It's you "Nordic Aryans" are claiming this
Tocharians WERE Nordics. Try to prove me wrong.

Pro tip: You can't.

Looks like a Finn

>Linzi
>This is interesting, I wonder why...

>An initial test of corpses from Linzi graves's mtdna claimed that their mtdna was found to be more similar to Europeans than modern Chinese. The mtdna was reexamined and the initial test was found to be wrong, with results showing European mtdna sharing no links to the remains found in the graves, and the study says it "highlight that ancient mtDNA data obtained under different sampling schemes and subject to potential contamination can easily create the impression of drastic spatiotemporal changes in the genetic structure of a regional population during the past few thousand years if inappropriate methods of data analysis are employed."[3][4]
lol, nordcucks

>It literally was. The Indo-European Nordics created it :
With what? With your revised shitposts? With dead corpses? You probably can't even speak/read a single Chinese. You seemed don't even know where they found those corpses.

>No, I cannot "steal" a history created by the fellow Nordics...
Yes, and you are still stealing it now.

>The mtdna was reexamined and the initial test was found to be wrong
Hmm... I wonder why was it found o be "wrong"...
>With what?
The Nordics taught chinks proper metallurgy, horse riding and millitary tactics. Without it there would be no china as we know it.

WE

>Hmm... I wonder why was it found o be "wrong"...
le evil Chinese Jews

It really does though. Light hair and prominent cheekbones.

No Chinese ever claim their ancestors are "Nordics" savages except delusional "Nordic Aryanists" like you. How desperate can you be...

They claim the achievements of the Nordics, so they do.

>The Nordics taught chinks proper metallurgy, horse riding and millitary tactics
Really? And You "invented" this story all by yourself, right?

Nope :) This is what happened. You cannot invent history, there is only one true history. And the truth is that the Nordic man civilized the inferior chinks.

>the achievements of the Nordics
You really are fucking delusional, beyond savable...

Why reply to "Nordicists" who have admitted multiple times that they're trolling?

>You cannot invent history.
You just did, and you still do, like OP.

He actually wants Poles to be considered Germanic and Nordic. Why would a Polish troll want to make Poles look so ridiculous? Do Poles really hate themselves that much?

>They stole everything from the Indo-Europeans
>The only Indo-Europeans they had any significant contact with before the modern Era were the Tocharians who were driven to extinction over a thousand years ago.
mkay

The Nordic man domesticated horses, and brought the chinks metallurgy, and as the sources prove, also military.
No, the chinks who claim that they domesticated horses and invented metallurgy do.

Unfortunately there's more than just him now, although to be fair I can't tell how many are in this particular thread. A few have said that they only post Nordicist shit ironically.

Also Scythians called "Saka" by them.

I can assure you that no sane Polack wants to be a n*Rdoid g*Rmanic subhuman. It's just few autists.

>muh horse
Literally the only "invention" of steppeniggers. And we know that Harappans also used chariots without IE influence.

Still Iranian peoples driven to extinction by the migrations of various Altaic speaking peoples.

>Literally the only "invention" of steppeniggers.
Lie #1
>And we know that Harappans also used chariots without IE influence.
Lie #2
That's sad :(

>lie
Source? Because metallurgy wasn't invented by the IE people. And there are of course figures of chariots from mature Harappa period, before the Indo-Aryan "invasion".

>Then the white man got their technology and created firearms.

So, pretty much how africans took the tire as the invention, and use them to burn other africans alive with it.

>Source? Because metallurgy wasn't invented by the IE people.
They certainly used it in the time of Tocharians.

>before the Indo-Aryan "invasion"
POO

>figures of chariots from mature Harappa period

those are carts pulled by cattle you moron

thehindu.com/thehindu/op/2002/03/05/stories/2002030500130100.htm

>The horses found in the early excavations at Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa do not come from secure levels and such `horse' bones, in most cases, found their way into deposits through erosional cutting and refilling, disturbing the archaeological layers.

>Indeed, not one clear example of horse bones exists in the Indus excavations and elsewhere in North India before c. 1800 BCE (R. Meadow and A. Patel 1997, Meadow 1996: 405, 1998). Such `horse' skeletons have not been properly reported from distinct and secure archaeological layers, and worse, they have not been compared with relevant collections of ancient skeletons and modern horses (Meadow 1996: 392). Instead, well recorded and stratified finds of horse figures and later on, of horse bones (along with the imported camel and donkey), first occur in the Kachi plain on the border of Sindh/E. Baluchistan (c. 1800-1500 BCE), when the mature Indus Civilisation had already disintegrated.

you Hindu revivalist nationalists are fucking cancer, pic related.

listen to me idiot, metallurgy isn't just bronze it's copper too.

And they still exist today in the form of Uyghur and other turkic

>Tocharians WERE Nordics
They're probably Indo-Europeans(or Aryan Europeans), but Indo-Europeans are not only equal to your precious "Nordics", not even Nazi can be this deluded like you. Most of all, they're not ancient Chinese, including your beloved Tarim mummies, their language, culture, custom and race share little to no similarity to the Sinic people in Yellow river/Yangtze river valleys, their settlements and artifacts are not the oldest, their "metallurgy" also are not the best, hence they're gradually "incorporated" into other ethnicity, till they're gone.

>They're probably Indo-Europeans(or Aryan Europeans), but Indo-Europeans are not only equal to your precious "Nordics"
They are. They were racially NORDIC.
>their language, culture, custom and race share little to no similarity to the Sinic people in Yellow river/Yangtze river
This is my point. The Nordics civilized people who were nothing like them.
The Nordic man civilized the mongoloids as well as the swarthy mediterreneans and barely human dravidians.

>probably
it's not really in question that they were

The Nordicucks have officially surpassed the Afrocentrics in absurdity.

History is all about peoples absorbing influence from each other. That doesn't invalidate the achievements that occur in-sitru after influence has been absorbed.

>kek

It's one(1) Pole. Poles have black hair anyway not blonde which makes the Nordic stuff even more absurd.

>hey these people who lived in the westernmost part of modern day China 3000 years ago were white and also important to the silk road and jade trade as far as Egypt
>ABSURD!!

sad

>civilized
Except Tocharians were less developed than the Chinese. In fact, your beloved Aryans were mostly the reason why many civilizations declined. They were also clearly influenced by older non-IE civilizations. A perfect example would be Mycenaeans and Minoans. Mycenaean art is clearly influenced by Minoan art, same with their script.
Where did you get this Nordic civilization nonsense from? They usually appear in history when shit starts falling apart.

I had a polish friend who's hair was brownish-yellow. He was also pretty scummy

>Tocharians were less developed than the Chinese
whatever you say Chang