Roidmonkeys - what do grills say when you pull down your pants and you have no balls?

Roidmonkeys - what do grills say when you pull down your pants and you have no balls?

:):):)

Nothing, women don't have balls at all so they're just gonna let me fuck them then talk about my shrunken balls with their friends.

makes my dick look bigger lmao they love it they love to suck that dere empty skin with no balls desu

is that the dude from star wars 7?

kek

as a girl I can confirm this, big balls are a turn off, I like them small! :)

There are no girl on enternet

>Things men with little grapes for balls say

said the 22 year old boy with a 5x4

I thought it shrunk the balls AND Dick. Not just balls.

Horridible b&

Dick is tissue that can't shrink.

"Dick hanging lower than the balls, CMON!"

You guys suck at pretending to be girls.

pic related is so fucking dumb. compares a super attractive person to a horrible looking guy.

A M S T E R D A M

Faggot roidmonkey

I've been on B&C for nearly a year now and no lie, my balls haven't really changed size at all. I get aches every few weeks in them though, first cycle the aches were constant. I used HCG only on the first cycle in the hopes I'd come off but did for like a month. I weirdly still have a sperm count and mobile sperm at enough to impregnate.
Although that was blood tests taken on a cruise at 150mg, when I blast 1g of test and 500mg tren with 40mg dbol who knows whats going on there.

I also found with IGF-1 use and HGH my sperm count went up again.
Tbh I think infertility is overstated and very personal, depends on the person. I mean if I were to take HMG I can imagine I'd have a high count. I have within range FSH on cruise, obviously its next to nothing on blast.

I'm worried that this is a sign of Hypothalamus resistance to testosterone and associated byproducts that affect the negative feed back of the HPTA. Which means I'll probably be lower T baseline when I do my PCT. Speaking of, someone pls confirm?

I can confirm that prostate stimulation will restore your sperm count.

breddy sure that's the whole point

some girl said to me
>oh my god did you have testicle cancer?! :(
it made me very embarrassed and i laughed it off. we did end up having sex but i would gesture her away from my dick when she wanted to grab it or suck it.

Rich Panini pls go