Sat behind three teenage girls on the bus

>sat behind three teenage girls on the bus

Welp, I can now confirm that everyone except me has tonnes of sex. And that's just the stuff they're willing to really loudly talk about in public.

yeah... sex is pretty popular

and this is Veeky Forums related how?

Describe it in as much detail as possible

Well one talked about having sex with a guy for many months before making it serious and being bf and gf.

>3 people on a bus
>one time
>out of all the times you've taken the bus
>hear one conversation
>"clearly then, EVERYBODY is having sex, ALL THE TIME"

Protip: they were talking loudly because they wanted people to hear because they want to feel cool. The amount of people having sex is like 80-20, with 80 not and 20 are.

Do you DESERVE to be in that 20? Have you earned your sexuality?

not fappable enough man cmon what are you doing

you know what the people want

this is how it usually works dude

Kys, this board is about no homo man bondage.

>The amount of people having sex is like 80-20
lol, no.

Fucking degenerates... should work the other way around

Where the fuck did your lonely ass pull these stats from?
Is this global? National? Local?
Or is it just your own personal stats? With 20% being the hand that jiggles your naughty bits around.

lol, yes

confirmation bias and the media warps reality. If you stopped looking at the world through self-pitiful eyes you'd realise the truth. You're just being made insecure so you buy more things.

Enjoy the wool over your eyes though faggot.

They talked about really liking tall guys but that didn't necessarily mean disliking short ones.

Oh yeah, one of them talked about how a guy she knew was inexperienced because he only had sex with two other girls before her

>they were talking loudly because they wanted people to hear because they want to feel cool
No, sperglord, they were talking loudly because they were teenage girls.

Having sex is not the same as had sex though. I meant in terms of active sexual life.

John and Mary McBoring have sex now and then, yeah, that's how they have their boring kids. Doesn't mean they're sexually active.

Not many people are. Those that are work at it or got lucky genes.

Which one are you? Neither? Then sssshh.

what do you consider "sexually active" and where are you pulling your numbers from? from what I can find, the average american has sex 127 times per year, and 48% of all americans are "satisfied" with their sex life. while it doesn't specifically say how many people are sexually active I would say it seems to be way more than 20%.

OP I used to be in your shoes until I figured out: I don't even want sex. I don't want a girlfriend. My relationships I have right now show that I'm not ready to make friends let alone girlfriends or sex friends.

>r9k tries to make bullshit sound like science
you faggots need to go back

I'm pulling my numbers from actual experience of talking to lots of different people.

Those numbers you said seem more bullshit to me, that doesn't seem to reflect reality.

No worries faggot, I will actually stop posting for now.

Enjoy your prisons guys.

>It's a "Veeky Forums makes up reasons why they suck at life for hours while chads/niggers/stupid spic fuccbois go out and get it and don't think twice" thread

>I'm pulling my numbers out of my ass

>posting degenerate Tranny Ass of a guy

You are gay, what does it matter to you what hetero girls talk about

>It's a "Veeky Forums makes up reasons why they suck at life for hours while chads/niggers/stupid spic fuccbois go out and get it and don't think twice" thread
that's literally r9k, you faggots invade this board with bullshit like this instead of things even remotely related to lifting.

>implying an user with nothing to lose is lying to you, but corporations and organisations with vested interest in making you insecure are feeding you accurate and useful info

Do I sound like I'm from /r9k/?

You people are so emasculated and confused you can't tell up from down anymore. Have you ever heard the voice of your father? Any man, ever? Cos you sound like being a bitch is all you've ever known.

You complain, but here you are, still posting in this "non-lifting" thread. GIT GUD

Damn, I've never heard anyone else besides me say this besides me. Everywhere I look people are in shitty relationships and to me it seems like all of them would be better off alone and focusing on themselves because they invest too much of their time into these mediocre relationships. Sometimes I'll even ask them why they're together and half the time they'll say they don't know of a good reason. A quarter of the time it's sex insurance. And the other quarter will say it's because they're dumb and can't break it off.

> today at gym
> some lithuanian lad and his polish gf
> both doing what seems to be SL+ superset abb shit
> girl hes really sweaty after doing front squats
> in middle of military press
> her him saying he can't wait to get home and lick the sweat of off her
> mfw

It sounds strange but relationships are what it boils down to. If you want to make friends then you'll have sex. If you don't want to make friends then you won't have sex and you're probably not ready.

wouldn't corporations and organisations profit more from people being promiscuous ? why try to cuck the masses ?

>amount of people having sex is 80-20
That's not true at all. Maybe in middle school, or early highschool, but not any time after that.
People are even fucking in nursing homes.

DELETE THIS!

you made it seem like they were talking about all the sex they've had with tons of guys. a girl talking about fucking one guy and becoming a couple is fucking normal you autist

Go to bed, grandma.

> The amount of people having sex is like 80-20

I guess if you count people under 15 and over 60. Everyone else is fucking as much as possible.

>Kys

Go back to /asp/ and stay there, Carter

How do I make these gains?
Sort of chubby 16% bf trying to cut to 10 or abs

samefag