Do you drink this? I'm considering dropping it and doing exclusively water

Do you drink this? I'm considering dropping it and doing exclusively water

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/coffee-consumption-linked-to-decrease-in-dna-breakage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drinking*

it makes my cum taste bitter to my partner, i dropped it and use caffeine pills now.

Probably will have little effect on gains unless it's keeping u from sleep then u will see a difference. However it will improve ur overall health a lot particularly digestion, and it will probably slightly improve ur mental health

>improve ur overall health a lot
yeah, no

Fair enough a lot is a strong word for a drug like coffee. But it will improve ur health to some degree depending on who u r. For me personally it did a lot because I fixed my sleep cycle after quitting

Not, I drink actual lattes with actual crema, smooth creamy foam, and proper latter art. And I probably spend less than you do on your crappy coffee because I make it at home on a 30$ machine.
But crappy pics aside, coffee is good for you as long as you don't consume like 3+ cups a day. But you should also be drinking water

I still get good sleep so that's not really an issue

What's harmful about it?

>But it will improve ur health to some degree depending on who u r
unlikely considering the current evidence points to moderate coffee intake being slightly beneficial.

Coffee doesnt work on me anymore.
I only get the buzz from pure caffeine sources like energy drinks, cola and caffeine pills.

Sources on 3+ cups being bad please.

I feel like coffee helps your digestion and mental health. Helps to improve mood if used in moderation and also makes you have bowel movements.

sciencealert.com/coffee-consumption-linked-to-decrease-in-dna-breakage

this is why you want a reddit account, for saving useful shit nigger.

>coffee is good for you as long as you don't consume like 3+ cups a day.
"A 2014 meta-analysis found that coffee consumption (4 cups/day) was inversely associated with all-cause mortality (a 16% lower risk), as well as cardiovascular disease mortality specifically (a 21% lower risk from drinking 3 cups/day), but not with cancer mortality.[143] Additional meta-analysis studies corroborated these findings, showing that higher coffee consumption (2–4 cups per day) was associated with a reduced risk of death by all disease causes.[144][145]"

>pure cafeine sources
>energy drinks, cola

pick one

i drink it every day. i tried to kick the habit before and it was more difficult than quitting drinking and smoking and addiction is genetic for me. i read so much praise about coffee that it really makes me wonder given how hard it is to break the addiction.

synthetic caffeine I mean

I have two cups of good coffee (I don't buy shit coffee) every weekday morning. It's just apart of the routine and it works for me. I don't see the problem. Also makes that morning poop happen.

Does give me bowel movements but the feel like ibs, like the sensation of having to go is much more painful so I assume it's not good for digestion

Also interms of studies there r some that say moderation is good for u some that say basically u want to drink as much as possible and then others that say it's bad in general so it's really up to u to decide because I see no consistencies on research on this topic. Although that is true for most things drugs probably more so than anything

Lemonade with honey and real squeezed lemons good for you and is very hydrating.

Falling for the caffeinated jew not even once

>wanting a shorter lifespan and greater all-cause mortality risks, and higher incidence of diabetes

Lmao. Youre already diabetic right?

>He thinks caffeine is synthesized for beverages
>He implies there is a difference between identical pure substances

Falling for the sugar jew too cmon user