Tfw an hour after a conversation with a qt3.14 on tinder, she says "i think you're pretty cute... "

tfw an hour after a conversation with a qt3.14 on tinder, she says "i think you're pretty cute... "

why do i always feel like they're fucking with me
how can they actually think that about me
i'm literally a 5/10 at best

why can't i love myself

meant to post it on another board
sorry anons pls no ban

>meant to post it on another board
>posts image of piano man

user you're supposed to ask them to do something with you on like the second message

you already know they think you're good looking because they swiped like on you

it's one of the first images in my pic folder
pls believe me

How do you do that without coming across as a rapist?

You won't sound like a rapist, she is there to get laid, you are there to get laid. Always assume she wants the dick until she clearly states otherwise.

simple. you don't rape them on the first date.

>happy when I could military press 1plate
>now I hate myself because I can't press 2plate

faggot

the girls are probably 3/10 and you're 1/10 at best

Shit can't even get 1.5plate

Mot him but after 100+ tinder matches I was tired of doing the whole song and dance so I started being more direct with this first story I'll tell. I asked a girl if she wanted to go someplace Saturday night and she said that sounded creepy

I am in the same boat as you, I think tinder should only be for setting up the date, not endless texting back and forth like teen girls. Like you, I would think if you swiped right on me, you are okay with at least seeing me in person someplace public with cameras, but apparently not.

I even asked that girl how it was creepy, and she said that's how you get people to let you rape them. Wtf. Asking them in a date is how you rape people apparently.

Another girl from a compeltely different country - we actually texted for about a week. I told her I would be in her town and asked if she wanted to get something to eat with me at whatever her favorite restaurant is. She made all these excuses and said "but maybe". I wasn't butthurt about it, I've been with 20+ girls, I'm not an autistic spazz, so I told her "I know it can make you nervous meeting some random stranger off the internet. I'll shoot you a message when I'm in town and if you're up for it, we can meet up talk a bit, then head someplace to eat". She said "thank you, I'm glad you understand".

Unmatched me next day.

So apparently even though they swipe right, even though they text back quickly for a week, even though you want to meet someplace public with cameras, even though you.met them on an app FOR dating - apparently there is some factor missing in all the evidence that we aren't aware of. A factor that nullifies the rest of everything a NORMAL person would see and think a date was possible.

>apparently there is some factor missing in all the evidence that we aren't aware of
Yes, they like getting lots of matches because attention and validation makes them feel good. Just because they matched with you doesn't mean they wanna bang you.
Not trying to go all /r9k/ on girls or anything, I'd probably do the same if I had Tinder.

I know if that feel bro. It happens to a lot of us. The amount of excuses for flaking is unreal. Why even match? I don't understand them.

Don't ask them immediately and don't text them back and forth for a week.

Literally just have one short conversation, make her laugh a couple times to demonstrate that you're not an autistic retard, and then ask for her number/to meet up.

At least you get matches. In my country, Spain, tinder doesnt even work. No one uses it.

>Literally just have one short conversation, make her laugh a couple times to demonstrate that you're not an autistic retard, and then ask for her number/to meet up.
That's what I did though with the one that called me a rapist.

Meh, yeah. I kind of feel like that may be a good thing for you though. Not only does internet dating seem to warp females expectations by over inflating their egos from all the male attention, but it also separates real communication from the user. It stunts people, in my opinion. What are spanish women like? It's on my places to go.

Fuck Tinder man

Ive smashed 4 tinder girls, hot ones. But the amount of depressing horse shit i had to wade thru to get them makes it not worth it

Im a 7.5/10 face, 6'2, full beard, gains, good profile pics

Still not good enough. The girls who never respond, the ones who do and refer to you as 'kid', the unmatches at the slightest misconduct, the one word responses. All these things made me feel like garbage

I wont put up with a chunby 6/10 giving me the silent treatment, when if i had met them at a party theyd be beggin for it

Tinder sets roasties on a fuckin power trip and i wont take part in that bullshit anymore

OP that's because nobody wants to hook up with an uggo. She convinced herself that you were cute so she wouldn't have to come to terms that she hooked up with a basement NEET

This i actually have a friend who uses tinder to get lots of matches and maybe dated 1 or 2 guys total she met... she even says she just likes to see who's interested in her.. srsly wtf women..

This guy gets it.

>7.5/10 face
>full beard

lol pick one faggot

>starts with 144...
>one of the first

newfag pls go

because it's one of the last ones i added to the folder you retard

who the fuck has the last ones on top

it's easier to find images that way because i remember when i added them to the folder
how am i going to find the images if it's all sorted by file number which in most cases is a number?

my folder is literally only images from Veeky Forums so theyre already sorted from oldest to latest, even when the folder is sorted based on name