What are some exercises to help build my stamina and endurance?

What are some exercises to help build my stamina and endurance?

Currently I go to the gym 4 times a week and practice BJJ 3 nights a week. Sometimes more if my body is feeling it.

So far I mostly just do drills but the ones I've learned are much easier with a partner. I want to know what I can do by myself at home or at the gym.

I don't care about being big, I want stamina dammit.

run

^
clean and press with lightish weight for high reps. i do them for boxing and wrestling

Hello, crossfit.

Remember to have a deload week atleast every 2 or 3 weeks. You need some recovery time with that kind of training

Wouldn't sprinting be better?

You said endurance cunt

Run a marathon every other day

He said lightish reps

Not OP, but I've been trying to increase my endurance running for about 6 months(every other day, first thing in the morning after stretching) but I've been stuck at ~2/3 of a mile before feeling gassed for 4 months. I never get gassed from lifting or cycling, but running gets me quick.
What do?

Hello, crossfit.

are there any pics of brooke wells before she started roiding and getting jacked? She looks pretty as fuck

do a couch 2 5k program.

>I never get gassed from lifting or cycling
because those don't really tax your heart/lungs, at least not the way you're doing it. Pedal at 100% up hill and see how long you last.

>Pedal at 100% up hill and see how long you last.
I do spin classes with my girlfriend sometimes and I get less tired/gassed than the instructors. It's just running that reks me.

The exercises for strength or stamina or endurance are all the same, all that changes are the reps, sets and rest time.

SQUATS/DIDDLIES/POWERCLEANS/PULLUPS/OVERHEAD PRESS/BENCH PRESS

Running
Rowing
Swimming
Cycling
Sprints
Farmer's walks
Power cleans
Snatches

I got you senpai
her and her sister when they were 15
brooke in black

Maybe you're not running efficiently try reading up onnit

>tfw no fridgefu

why live

Brook in black. I hit the sack. It's been too long, I'm glad to be back.

You might be right. I walk duck-footed because I broke my ankles when I was a kid. Maybe it's fucking up my form?

Yeah I'm not an expert by any means I just know it makes a difference

>~135lb farmer carry
Fucking crossfit, jesus

this thought keeps me up at night

Do fartlek training, cardio wise it is the closest to fighting, also do bodyweight exercises focussing on endurance

FUCKING

WHO

C25K

Will get your stamina up, then try C2-10K and just keep running

brooke wells

anyone have the pic of her with this kid resting on her tit?