What does Veeky Forums think about this fruitarian lifter?

What does Veeky Forums think about this fruitarian lifter? youtube.com/watch?v=eEoKBZfa3yo

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/vegetarians-are-less-healthy-and-have-a-lower-quality-of-life-than-meat-eaters-scientists-say-9236340.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DNgA06xE_Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=dAgReHua2FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My last relationship became long distance after 6 years of being together.

In 1 fucking year 2 people (a guy and a girl) turned my gf vegan, convinced her to get a tattoo, and several piercings.

She broke up with me and hooked up with the guy shortly after, ofc.

Never, ever, will I forget, or forgive.

so where does this faggot get his protein? i'm not listening to a hippie for 15 minutes straight

have you seen his body?

he doesn't get protein

DUUUUUDE, LIKE, ALL FRUIT, HAVE LIKE, DUDE, 5% OD CALORIES FROM PROTEINS MAN.
AND THAT'S ENOUGH

I'd really like to follow a diet that doesn't hurt animals, but it's just impossible. Meat, protein, and animal products in general are too good.

And all these vegan retards are mentally ill. Had a similar experience like , but with my best childhood buddy getting turned into a pussy.

>ey bro wanna shoot some hooms
>can't I'm hanging out with vegan friend
>ey bro wanna play this MMO
>can't I'm playing Overwatch with vegan friend
>ey bro wanna go to the beach
>can't I'm going shopping with vegan friend
>ey bro wanna go to the gym
>can't I'm going running with vegan friend
>ey bro still want me to teach you how to drive a car
>can't vegan friend is teaching me in their auto prisu

Fuck off.

She upgraded, slob.

man i honestly have no problem with people like this.

what bothers me is the fact that a person like this has a 100% to be a bernie voter if he was american, remain voter if he was british.

i rwally wish people didnt make dietary choices based on whether they're faggots or not, it triggers me.

well you have no evidence for that, or for the opposite of that.

He was making a joke, suggesting she got with an actual gorilla

Did you ever consider they never liked your company to begin with

Jesus fuck almighty. If it makes you feel any better, you dodged a bullet with that chick.

nah man, she was qt, 100% faithful, smart, amazing really.

but 1 year of long distance, living pretty much by herself in a city full of hipsters and vegans (london), she stood little chance of staying normal, really.

sometimes i blame myself for her changes.

>be bestest buddies with this guy since elementary school
>did everything together all the time
>some random crazy vegan bitch shows out of nowhere in the last year
>suddenly "they" don't like me

No, I've never considered that, because that's bullshit.

You sound like a beta cuck.
Enjoy a lifetime of cuckery.

It's my fault my gf fucked chad! HURRRRRRRR

fucking faggot lol

she didnt fuck chad. she is currently fucking a DYEL vegan who goes on protest against fox hunting.

i left her alone if a sea of hipsters so they turned her into a hipster. and i did this because i was too stupid to finish my masters degree in proper time. so it was kinda my fault

he looks like he would smell like shit

who cares.

hipster =/= whore

but your ex = whore

get over it

>getting into a serious relationship before you've finished your degrees and gotten a steady job

It's for the better. Now you have more time and money for yourself until you're ready to get the toppest tier 10/10 wifey material gf.

It was a high school thing, probably let it run too long from my 18 to 26 years. Wasted 8 years of social training and relationship training cause I was so complacent, but h-hey...i'm still y-young...

>nah man, she was qt, 100% faithful, smart, amazing really.

you fell for the old female okie doke, you fell for it hard.

>okie doke

fuck off, obama

If if if if if if if if if

gesundheit

I'm a vegan. no tattoos, no piercings, nice haircut and clothes. Too bad there are too many vegan weirdos that give everyone a bad image. Being vegan is still healthier than omnivore and better for the animals and planet.

Fruitatarian is a subset of vegan and not healthy, in my opinion.

>still healthier than omnivore

*citation needed

>fruitarians

>fuck medicine man fruit is healthy, it's human food meant for humans

This is the worst thread on Veeky Forums and it's all thanks to some retarded SJHs (social justice hindrancers) whinging about being worse dating material than some random british vegan.

Looks like the OP needs help bringing this thread back from brink, so allow me to help out. The fruititarian lifter seems to be doing pretty well given his non-optimal diet.

independent.co.uk/news/science/vegetarians-are-less-healthy-and-have-a-lower-quality-of-life-than-meat-eaters-scientists-say-9236340.html

Maybe they grew up and you didn't? People don't stay the same as when they were in elementary school.unless they're retarded or something

>Being vegan is still healthier than omnivore
no
>better for the animals and planet.
also no

the only thing being vegan is """""better"""" for is smugness

Because meat is full of cancer causing agents. Dairy is bad for you too. *Citations supporting these is all over the Internet.

Fruits are literally only sugar
They are meant to taste good so you shit the seeds of them out and the plant can reproduce
they are not to be meant to be real food in the first place

that's interesting, but fruit is perfect in moderation and has anti-oxidants and vitamins.

>>better for the animals
>also no
Not that guy, but being vegan is definitely better for animals that would otherwise be eaten. I mean, you're trolling right?

Thats only red meat. Why are vegans physically unable to enunciate a completely true statement, they always have to try to twist the facts in their favor.

"Study coordinator and epidemiologist Nathalie Burkert told The Austrian Times: “We have already distanced ourselves from this claim as it is an incorrect interpretation of our data."

>better for the animals and planet
Maybe in your imaginary world.

The FDA just released a report showing that over 70% of chickens are full of arsenic. Just look at how they're raised these days. How can they possibly be healthy for consumption?

It's fun watching meat eaters do mental gymnastics to justify their lifestyle

It's so baffling to me. No matter how much you like to anti-apple circlejerk, Steve Jobs was a fucking brilliant guy. He understood people and markets like nobody else on earth. How could he possibly be so stupid medically? I get that cancer makes people desperate, but jfc what was he thinking?

If that's true, then that's an argument against modern chicken farming methods, not an argument against the human consumption of meat.

My ex girlfriend told me she wanted to start a vegan life. I didn't want she to become that, but well, I couldn't do shit about it.
A week later I left her.
Recently, I saw her here in my city, waiting for the bus. You wouldn't believe how dead she looks like.

animals are always being eaten. it's normal.

factory farming is ugly, but if animal populations in the wild (esp deer, elk, bear, and other animals that don't have natural predators other than humans) aren't controlled by predation/hunting you end up with wildly unbalanced ecosystems and mass death by starvation.

predation is natural and necessary for balanced healthy ecosystems.

true enough. But since modern farming methods make the chicken you buy, shouldn't you reconsider unless you're going to raise your own healthy chickens for slaughter?? "Organic" and "cage free" chickens doesn't means very little, in case you weren't aware.

>still remembering you're dirty vegan girlfriend with no thought process or mind of her own who is as malleable as a 5 year old

That's the US, m8. The US is basically Colombia but with a great PR department and less brown people.

Environmental engineer here. Here's a ranking of things that are bad for the world in descending order.

Cows/Bison/Ox (basically larger warm blooded animals)
Pigs
Chickens
Nuts (huge water need)
Fruits (again water need to create trees)
Fish
Insects
Veggies
Aglae

Basically, from a sustainability point of view, its pretty retarded to grow food in order to grow a different type of food. However, because fish are really good at converting food into mass, they aren't too bad for the environment, given they are farmed in sustainable practices. Chickens too don't provide as big as an impact as cows and pigs. So the most optimal diet imo is either pescatarian, or chicken+pescatarian. If you can't let go of meat, try to cut out pork and beef out of your diet if you care somewhat of sustainability.

It's not only just red meat, but just chemically preserved red meat like sausage. It's also a clinically irrelevant difference

Cows can eat stuff that just grows on its own and we can't eat, namely grass. I understand you weren't smart enough to be a real engineer, but you should at least be able to figure out that not all pasture can be farms

What a retard. Do you even know what you are talking about?

cows are usually fed corn. Further, they contribute to the decay of the ozone. Even meat eaters will admit this. Cows are very bad for the Earth.

Sure, but in order to sustain the ridiculous demand of beef, farmers feed cows a corn based diet.

Cows can eat grass that grows on land where its not viable to grow crops. Not a hard concept. Though obviously it doesn't apply to facilities where they truck in cow feed

Methane is a potent greenhouse gas but it doesn't decay ozone

Cows aren't like goats user. Land that grows grass but can't grow crops usually means that its unworkable terrain where cows aren't comfortable treading.

there's nothing random about being a vegan if you're british.

there's a reason why labour (led by a vegan) is 2nd and green is 3rd - manufacturing of liberal voters turning "muh animal feels" into "muh minorities feels, muh refugee feels"

Biologically, cows are just conversion factories for whatever we feed it. It eats grass, converts it to energy (mass) and we eat that converted mass. Same applies for natural grass or super biotic hormones to make the population fucked up. Thus technically, those "pastures" are farms and we do technically farm beef. You big stupid shit fucker dick wad

1/10 troll harder. if not troll than you are mentally handicapped. leave Veeky Forums either way

desu i still think about her every day at least once, 7 months after the breakup. 8 years was a long time, and she was first and only real gf so far

Look, there is no real way to serve the demand of beef without resorting to corn meal and shit like that. If people ate cows once a week instead of once a meal (especially in the us), i'd have no qualms with your claim. But, that isn't the case.
Again, another reason they're not sustainable, is because even though chickens are farmed with corn meal as well, cows need more calories to devote to their daily biological processes. This is due to their size.

I agree, cows ratio of calories provided in comparison to calories necessary to nurture said cow is preposterous. Beetles and bugs are actually more efficient to farm for protein. I don't think your the same person I called a dickshitfuckmouth, but if you are; you are a dickshitfuckmouth. lets go get a beer now

Dyel as fugg.

Yeah I'm not that guy, got confused and thought you were him.
Algae+insects will be the future I think.

>they are not to be meant to be real food in the first place
neither is muscle "meant to be real food"
nothing is meant to be real food

in terms of evidence, of all lifestyle factors diet had the strongest correlation with all-causes death in that global survey they did a while ago, and a diet low in fruit was the type of diet most strongly correlated with all-causes death within that.

>not eating 10 lbs of lettuce for max retardation

youtube.com/watch?v=DNgA06xE_Ng

shut up nigger

it might help if you tell her, when you're in that state you can't always see it yourself - maybe because it happens little-by-little.

Is he natty tho?

Cucked by a vegan. This has got to be bait

Do I have to lean my head back and pretend I'm having an orgasm after every single bite I put in my mouth or is that optional?

>not eating red meat
you need a sophisticated understanding of environmental and human needs to work out a negotiation of the two.

Quit the armchair bullshit. You sound like a cunt

I'm on top of the fucking food chain and see no reason why would I want to degrade myself to the level of a fucking rabbit. Vegans are truly betas.

mine left me for a refugee she only knew for like a month after 5 and a half years!
fucking degenerate influence of media and society.

I have met one cool vegan in my life. Hes a boxing instructor at my gym and the guy is pretty fit. After about year 2 I overheard someone say he was vegan. I did not believe it at first because it's just not my experience to find a quiet vegan.

Sure enough he is and does not like taking about it. All he seems to talk about is finding the diet that works for you.

Dude is chill as fuck and a damn good boxer. He keeps trying to get me to train but I'm way to fucking big for that shit.

That's one case, but more arid land is another. You'll have to bring in water for the cows to drink, but don't need irrigation pipes

Literally made all the animals we have in farms, You dont see wild cows nor pigs, They are designed by humans for humans.

>thread derails into being cucked and hating refugees

never change

No, such a thing doesn't exist in the wild does it user

he looks fat cause all he eats is sugar

aka DYEL

My previous relationship was similar to this. Gf was almost straightedge, talked shit about vegans, drug users, body mods.
Now she has pierced nips, septum, nostrils and tongue.
Tattoos all over her arms.
Won't eat meat and has gone from a solid 8/10 to a 6/10 in less than 3 years since we broke up.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAgReHua2FE

CANCER CURE FOUND: JUST DON'T GET IT IN THE FIRST PLACE

this fucking guy

Who is the pussy though, the guy who is hanging with a vegan or the guy who can't handle the fact that his friend is hanging with a vegan and cries about it on Veeky Forums?

Looks like me when I was 15

It's fucking hilarious that frutarians go around saying that they can "lift and look good by just eating fruits", but when you point out they can barely build strength and size, all of the sudden is "not about looks" anymore.

Question for vegans:

If a vegan says they miss dairy or meat does that mean they are not a true vegan?

tbqhwy if any guy that looks like the average Veeky Forumszen invited me for anything I'd give any excuse to refuse.

>Being cucked by a vegan leftist

Basically you got cucked by a subhuman, an individual that supressed entirely his masculinity. Whet kind of man were you? How weak were you?

When you eat something
A mushrrom for example
you kill it and gain its life force (fat protein etc)
WHen you eat fruits you dont kill anything you just swallow tree sperm like a whore

>Being vegan is still healthier than omnivore and better for the animals and planet.
See this is why nobody takes vegans seriously

Post body with timestamp or I'll disregard everything you said.

You're the pussy.

It is natural new friend. I think we all know what you need to do.

God I hope I don't look like that when I finish cutting, I'm already starting to feel small.

This

Kek

Shut up you jaundiced faggot

why?