Red pill me on egg yolks

Red pill me on egg yolks.

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Harsh's_Worksheet_(WIP)
examine.com/faq/are-eggs-healthy/?PageSpeed=noscript
youtube.com/watch?v=HNLPXzlz6-I
youtube.com/watch?v=b6nEaT6QaWQ
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-arterial-function/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Delicious.

good for emulsifying something

there's nothing wrong with them. All the good stuff is in them. They got a bad rap because of the whole "high in cholesterol" bullshit, but the cholesterol you consume hardly affects the cholesterol your body makes.

Has some fats.

You're eating an unborn animal.

if you tried to use your brain for one second instead of resorting to meme language, you would have read the sticky:

4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki/Harsh's_Worksheet_(WIP)

ctrl+f egg

"if you are trying to build muscle, consider:

Fatty meats (Thighs instead of breasts, non-lean cuts of steak, etc)
Plenty of whole eggs (No, the yolks aren't bad)
Tofu
Most dairy (especially cheese, plain yoghurt, cottage cheese, and whole milk) "

and source: examine.com/faq/are-eggs-healthy/?PageSpeed=noscript

but i guess you got me to reply to your stupidass thread that gets reposted every day.

please try.

1 egg white:
17 calories
3.6g protein
0.06g fat
0.24g carbs
pretty much none of the vitamins and minerals, but all of the sodium, and tastes like shit.

1 egg yolk:
55 calories
2.7g protein
4.51g fat
0.61g carbs
a great amount of all the vitamins and minerals you need, and makes the egg taste better.

most eggs (all commercial eggs) are unfertilized and would never have become a bird.

So how many should/could I eat a day?

whatever you feel like eating.

What would happen if I jacked off onto an egg? Could it absorb my semen and fertilize and then I could raise a chicken and have chicken breast instead of eggs? Seems like a cheaper way to get chicken breast if possible.

This thread again? Go away /pol/

No, because the chicken would need other food to grow its breast.

Did you drop out of school at 10?

You do realize chickens lay eggs that have not been fertilized and would never became an animal.

j/k of course you don't realize that you autistic burger

there are more calorie dense options to bulk on, but I like making omelettes for both cutting and bulking. my cutting omelettes have 1-2 eggs, bulking ones have 3-4

you'd get a homunculus
youtube.com/watch?v=HNLPXzlz6-I

I'm not even bulking or whatever. I'll try two eggs a day then. Seems like a good protein source

>unborn animal
I am merely reincarnating said unborn animal as part of my gains. When my gains get mired the unborn animal also gets indirectly mired.

Solid scientific source my man, consider suicide.

Why

Chemicals used in the raising of chickens are typically collected in the yolks of their eggs.

That's a myth

Are you ok man?

You mean these egg white omelettes were a meme the whole time?

It's not like eggs have an amazing amount of vitamins/minerals anyway, and with whites you get more protein with 0 cholesterol or saturated fat

shut the fuck up you ugly Kebab

>just let me throw out this thing packed with protein, because the protein-substance ratio is higher without it

>not throwing the bad stuff out and just getting the protein

Are you eating eggs for the protein or for the cholesterol?

how did we defeat them in the cold war

Was going to post this

A menstruation, is more like it.

So? It's like you don't even want mad gains.

youtube.com/watch?v=b6nEaT6QaWQ

This is fucked, check out the actual russian youtubers channel, he has plenty more videos...

>people actually fall for this shit
we're living in a world full of retards

I eat born animals all the time why the fuck should I care?

Christ, how retarded can you get? examine.com lists sources. They analyse studies themselves. In the nutrition world, they're the most scientific site there is.

do you know why bodybuilders primarily eat chickbreast

Its very low fat, just like the eggwhites. Im not implying that eating fat makes you fat but fats are easier to store as fat, especially animal fats. So when you're trying to stay as lean as possible its better to cut off these types of fats. If you want to eat fats just consume nuts and some plant oils

>egg white omlettes

>examine.com lists sources. They analyse studies themselves

They just suck at doing so. They basically just read the abstract.

>A controlled trial of hyperlipidemic patients consuming eggs (relative to other dietary sources of cholesterol and fats) do not experience any negative effects associated with eggs,[17] although substituting the eggs with egg protein containing added nutrients was seen as beneficial.[17]

nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-arterial-function/

You are so fucking stupid

It's the abscense of both fat and carbs that makes chicken breast ideal, it means you can control your macros that much easier

Plus it's a cost thing, probably the cheapest protein out there besides whey, which they also drink tons of

>chicken breast
>cheapest

fucking white suburban kids

Both false AND irrelevant.

Ideally you'd just eat a few whole eggs and several yolks.
Yolks are not dangerous, but are high in fat, so if you're not very heavy it can be difficult to reconcile the high fat content of several egg yolks with a high protein, mid to low calorie diet.
On a cut I eat 1700 calories a day, and else I eat 2600.
My typical cutting breakfast is 2 whole eggs and 6 egg whites.
My typical gaining breakfast is 4 whole eggs and 8 egg whites, plus some other things (greek yogurt and oatmeal with protein powder)

These options being meat? Honest question, bulking here and still having problems eating big.

So are you when you drink your boyfriend's semen

And what do I do with the rest of the yolks? Just trash them? Eggs are fucking expensive where I live, I won't be trashing perfectly safe and healthy food.

What the actual fuck, is that thing real

>Harsh
sure i believe him

Truly this is the stupidest generation in history once you consider the fact that the knowledge to disprove this sort of fantastical nonsense is readily available and was already presented to them in grade school. Why bother putting mind control drugs in the water when you've got the Discovery Channel and /x/?

They contain a huge part of the protein of the egg and are crazy high in vitamins and minerals but also contain most of the calories of the egg in the form of fat and a lot of cholesterol (and by a lot I mean 200mg, which is like 20 slices of bacon)

>are crazy high in vitamins and minerals

Compared to a donut maybe. Eggs aren't that great. Good for riboflavin, selenium, and choline, but that's about it.