Spin classes

Brehs

Redpill me on spin classes.

1. Is it for fags?

2. Is it good cardio?

4. Is it good if I combine lifting and spin classes?

4. Will I eventually have sex with one of the qts there?

No

yes
yes
yes
no

>le redpill me XD
consider suicide

this

Thanks senpai.

I have a very good life, so no thank you.

Redpill needs to be a banned word on this board. All of these threads are awful

Yes
Yes
No
Depends on your acumen

How so?

Does it trigger you motherfucker?

Why not?

I mean, I've been told it affects my gains but I really want to slim down a bit. Dirty bulking gave me a disgusting waist.

Great discussion
Thanks for proving my point man this thread was awesome

Any cardio is for fags.
If you need to lose some weight increase your reps and sets and focus on your diet.

Why not just cycle instead of being a liitle bitch? you will rarely find even 1 male in a spin class and even theb he will almosy definetly be old

>I have a very good life

Take me with you

Honestly how old are u?

>Redpill me

go back to /pol/ already fampai.

Reddit shitskins fuck off

haha kys kid, cardio isn't just for losing weight. being able to run and swim is way more important that being strong

It's alright cardio. It's better than most shit you could do, you could programme some significantly better shit but spin classes are funner and easier.

if u want to have sex with a cutie there's also yoga where u can sex them in doggy style

You put 4. twice. The correct numerical order is 1, 2, 3, 4. You put 1, 2, 4, 4. I don't know what's wrong with you.

stay mad poltard

spinning is definitely for fags, it is very good cardio, i usually sit on one for 20 minutes after lifting, you don't need a class and joining one will cement your status as a fag

but totally do it, very enjoyable cardio imo

Hey did you save this pic pretty recently in a fat hate thread?

I so I may have posted it. cool

1. Yes
2. Yes
4. Not in the same workout
4. Almost definitely not, but the more cute girls you meet the more of a chance you have to fuck one

If you don't know how to spin and just treat it like you would ride a bike as a kid then it's not great cardio. You need to at least attend a tutorial to learn the proper stroke, and tempo training is important for any cardio to get the most out of it.

how about rolling classes?

Yes
Yes
Yes
No

Just stay on pol bro. You are never gonna make it.

>going to a spin class with a girl that goes to my gym on thursday
>she wants to go for coffee too

i hope my heart doesn't explode

Rolling

Being able to run and swim may not be important for him at all. But everyone should still cardio for the sake of their heart