Welp, I'm 25, no friends, knee deep in student loan debt, no gf, can barely even get fat girls to fuck...

Welp, I'm 25, no friends, knee deep in student loan debt, no gf, can barely even get fat girls to fuck, and now I have a lump on my testicle that's probably cancer and makes cumming painful

Dubs decide how I punch my ticket

Trips and you can have my stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

cureyourowncancer.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put a bunch of fire crackers in your asshole. That way you'll go out with a bang XD

yup

die of old age

Www lad

I don't know if this will kill me. I'd have to stuff a lot of firecrackers in there

>get suit of armor
>duel wield claymore blades
>go into the congressional hall
>massacre all of them
>shout "The south will check Hillary's thin privilege, alluhu Akbar!"
>enter cops
>kneel down
>"For my boys and blue, I bleed and bruise"
>sedoku yourself with a name plate from a desk

Whatever you gotta do

Fuck OP, he was even first post, you could almost say it was destiny.

Give me your stuff though.

rolling for your stuff

fpbp

Force yourself onto your mom go get rid of your virginity then hang yourself out of regret in your moms room

Testicular cancer isn't a death sentence get it check early or you won't need to do yourself in.
Get on tinder there are literally hundreds of sluts who will have sex on the first date.

Can I have your stuff

It's hard to argue, I pretty much have no choice but to perform the necessary butthole stretches to fit a deadly quantity of firecrackers inside

if it is cancer, you can cure yourself with cannabis oil. Im not joking or trolling, the US National Cancer Institute admitted Cannabis kills cancer cells. There is hope user,

cureyourowncancer.org/

Yeah but I'll probably get assraped by the American healthcare system and owe twice as much by the time I'm done

I'll be lucky if I break even before I'm old. At least if I an hero the banks will be out a few Gs

i somehow didnt think there were retards this big on Veeky Forums

wanna be friends user?

where you from

Bright side, is that if they cut off your testicle you can ask for test. Easier to get laid. Plus add in that you have on testicle bc you had cancer. Women love shit like that.

What the fuck am I going to do with a room full of weebo anime shit?

>not wanting a room of anime shit

Oh shit you're right, I can get dem prescription roids

Maybe ending it is not the answer

Oh wow. It's destiny user

Rolling for random stuff

Kek, you could be like Bailey Hoskins