Ugly Current Body Thread

6 foot, 245 pounds
Down from 305

Fat Fucks and Skeletons assemble

Chad get out ree.

Bruh, grats bruh.

Are you lifting to tighten up?

6'5 286
Wew lads isn't a handful to be a tall fatty, people expect you to be either a push over or expect you to be throwing around 5/4/3/2

At least you're losing weight
I've been working out for two weeks + diet still no sign of progress

keep working hard breh

a year from now you are going to be a completely different person

>I've been doing two weeks of not being shit after a lifetime of being shit
>where's the result guise
Not gonna make it.

>people expect you to be either a push over
Mainly this one. Ive taken three fatties to the gym and outside of squats, were weak AF. One friend who was 250 lbs at 5'9 couldnt even strict press 95 lbs. Gross

I'm not going to post a picture but at the start of my workouts I was

6'1
318 pounds

I am now 306 pounds which happened in about a month

I try to eat about 1500 calories a day and work out 600-800 calories a day

2 weeks is invisible
Don't worry about it.

If you want instant results you are looking at it wrong

I lift every other day and do cardio every single day
It actually has made my arms look fatter but I am much stronger now

Lol this is so true..... 6'3 320 last time I checked , I go up n down which sucks.

6'1
285lb

Trying to get back into the gym. Been lurking steroid forums, in hopes I'll find the motivation to lift again.

Simply would like to lose 40lbs, to start for the year, however, every attempt so far I have failed at dropping a few lbs

5'11" 250lbs 26% bf down from 315 at 40%+

Fuck dude I know you

You actually look pretty good, even though you're sucking it in

>You sure you at 250lb?
>You handle the weight well for your height/bf

No pics, but 5'10 recovering fatty here.

Went from 315 to about 263. No clue what my bf% is, but I'm guessing +40% down to 30%.

You're not 26%.
Probably still close to 40%

Man, don't do steroids. You'll fuck your heart up worse than it already is.

6'2 190
Down from 245, but gained 5 pounds because i relapsed last few weeks
Roast me without using the word pepperoni

Not sucking it in that's fully relaxed. And actually I'm 248 but thanks

P.s. idk my bf but i assume 18%

Ok salami nips

great biceps, they're going to look good when you're down to 13%

much love

Sincerely,
Gay

5'5" 170 manlet fell for the powerlifting meme

Made plenty strength gains but i'm fat as fuck and got some stretch marks. Have been trying to lose 20 pounds but its fucking hard and i look gross

177cm
82kg
20 years old
soon to reclaim my throne as the king of the jungle

You are a sad excuse for a human being. How dare you speak this way to this man, on a fucking Indonesian cow cultivation forum no less. I bet your body has long degraded in the forests of Colombia by the time your wife has read this message. I'll have her ripped limb by limb, and fed to a goat. That goat will then take a shit into your sons mouth and he will eat your wife. Then we will blend your son with kale and drink it. You pathetic, worthless, gringo.

If after 2 weeks you haven't lost any weight, you are doing something wrong.
Are you sure you are REALLY dieting? Count every fucking calorie you put in your mouth.

I have tried multiple ways to measure and they all are between 25% and 30%

Doubt it.

Tidy up your room, faggot. Also those nipples don't look pink enough for you to be white, Shitskin Tiger senpai.

How many calories are there in a typical ejaculation?

97kg at 180cm. down from 115 kg

oh let me guess, you're a powerlifter?

your mum should know

Good bants

what bf% is this?

Not really bench is 225x4 deadlift is 405x1 ohp is 170x2

pls respond

bump

Between 20-40%

Mfw you are 245 and look worse then me at same height and 280. I have a power lifter body though

proofs

Looking good dude. Nice work.

From a former fatass losing 12 pounds in one month is actually pathetic. Especially if you're seriously claiming to try and eat 1500 a day and exercise on top of that. If you really did that for an entire month you would be down 40-50 pounds ez.

Stop lying to yourself moron.

I'm not lying but maybe I'm doing it wrong

I try to eat 1500 and for the past week I moved from losing 600 calories from doing cardio to 830ish

give me some tips from your success

Well then you measured wrong consistently. You are well above 30

I don't think they invented that number yet user.

are you a dipshit

2 lbs/week is ideal any more is unhealthy af

skeleton reporting in

I feel like shit. I lost 30kgs and with my current weight of 80.5kg, I stand in the "normal weight" bmi, I thought at this point I'd be fine but I'm still so fucking far from looking decent, god this is depressing. I've been obese since I was a kid though, so it's still something I guess..

No pics but

>managed to lose 100 pounds
>only need 40 more to be acceptable weight
>still look disgusting

At least I feel lighter

you arent skelly you are just out of shape

Where are the aesthetics...? Not propah!

been in much worse shape than that, trust me

You don't want to count calories from your exercise. It's so easy to overestimate the calories you burned and just eat it all back plus extra. Assume 0-calorie anything is actually 5-calories per serving.

Outside from that, adopt a "if you can't count it accurately, don't eat it" mentality. Avoid all buffets, potlucks, and food from street vendors. Do not eyeball anything.

you're getting there, bro. you've done great progress and if I knew you in real life I would be fucking proud of you.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

My doctor was the one measuring so okay.

Things are different for someone who is severely overweight. Some people need to go through extremely fast weight loss just so they don't die. Of course this is under medical supervision.

A 6 foot-tall individual at 300 lb would have a TDEE of almost 2900 calories a day if sedentary. Just eating at a reasonable 1800 calories a day without any exercise would result in just a bit more than 2lb lost every week.

Now I didn't account for that extra inch of height or those extra 18 lbs. Now if we assume moderate exercise, we're looking at a TDEE of 3877 calories. A 1500 calorie diet would yield a 2377 deficit per day. This works out to 20lb lost in a month.

Point being, the guy could have lost more weight safely and the inaccuracies show he's not counting right, but 12 lbs lost is still better than 8.

Not gonna post a pic, still look like shit. 5'9" manlet, I was 265 lbs at my heaviest, got down to 175 but I was feeling very weak and depleted so decided to bulk up a little and concentrate on lifting then cut some more. At 190 right now, trying to get down to 165 or so. Giant fat manboobs and a huge gut covered in stretch marks still, not sure if I'll ever be aesthetic.

Maybe a side view will help?

looks like high twenties to me

Thanks

PPS help me to decide for a routine and either bulk or to cut

Stats 1,95m 90kg
Bench 3x5 100
Ohp 3x5 60
Deadlift 1x5 150
Squat 3x5 80

Goal is aestehtics

Bro, that's improvement. I know you can reach your goal dude

I'm currently 295 (down from 350+)
I eat 1300-1500 cal a day
I lift 3x week (SS)
I do cardio after lifting
I hike 10k+ 1-3x a week
otherwise I have a desk job
my weight loss is slower than what you claim
???

Fuckkk iktfb
>tfw fatty through school
>tfw hit 290 at 6'4 senior year of high school
>found fit and dropped 100 pounds in a little under a year
>lowest I was was 190 and still had that stupid lower stomach pouch thought I was still a fat ass
>New Years resolution was to bulk
>bulked up to 250
>currently cutting
>look back at a picture when I was 190
>Think to myself everyday why I didn't stay at 190 and why the fuck I bulked

1rm
Bench
Can rep 225 for 10
Squat
Deadlift
Ohp

I know I got stronger so hopefully I'll look better when I cut

>pic related 190 at 6'4 currently 250 From bulking up again.
>tfw wide hips hence the side pose

>tfw was 215 dropped to 180 got depressed and got back to 200
>Doing it all over again and at 178 now. Appreciate all you fags for encouraging me.

When people say they gain the weight back, I seriously wonder how

your case is obviously different but I'm talking about the average person

if I overeat or miss a workout, I have crazy anxiety about it and feel generally terrible

For me it happened because after I went from 270 to 200 I thought "not much further to go I can ease up" I didn't realize that going from 200 to 160 would be three times as hard as going from 270 to 200. Gained back up to 235 before I started doing something about it and now I'm down to 210. It won't happen again I don't think but if it didn't I would've been so much healthier today.

Trying to cut 10lbs more to 120
Attempting to get out of skinny fat mode, build muscle, work on my anterior pelvic tilt, fix spine curve, and tone dat ass

>before on the right

good god, woman

MOAR

>have serious depression
>have serious self-loathing
>I hated my body for being thin and unattractive before college
>started starving myself then gorging myself at college
>borderline obese now because of it

Whenever I try to control my diet, I almost always slip back into my prior eating pattern. I love, hate, and am terrified of food.

Question. How do I lose muscle as fast as possible?

Similar to how most girls are much less muscular than males.

Be a lazy fuck and starve yourself? o_0

5'11", 200 lbs bf%30 and bmi 28% I have a lot of chub on my stomach and man boobs any tips to slim them down? Specific exercises or such

>I want X part of my body to lose fat.

1) Eat less calories than you burn.

2) Read the fucking sticky.

3) Burn more calories than you eat.

very nice stats, if not e-statting

Down from 330lbs to 212 lbs 6'3. Been on vacation for a couple weeks and gained 3 lbs. Never been into a gym before but going this week. Also cursed with shitty family genes. Ugly face n shit

Thank you and I'm
Not lol I bulk hard as fuck an put on more fat then I should have and I regret it now but I'm cutting so hopefully I'll look better in a few months

Welp, Im half assing it, but Im losing weight.

Use to lift, now just cardio fag who can't stop drinking beer. Diet is pretty good other then that. high protein, cal counting. I stick with light beers and king cobra
>IPAs are for faggot hipsters

GF likes it though.

am I doing this right?

Oh, and by cardio fag. I mean that as of now, I run about 2 to 3 times a week.

When I first started, I ran for 11 days straight, then ran for 5 days a week after that.

why did you put your lifts in lbs?

tell me you didn't get rid of the FAT ass on the right

then tell me you'll sit on my face

5'9", 180 lbs. Down from 195. Started cutting without exercise 3 months ago, but then once I realised I was just letting my muscles atrophy I started to lift.

GOOD GOD WOMAN NEVER GET SKINNY THAT ASS IS JUST AMAZING

lol I don't want to lose it, but rather build muscle all over, get juicy thighs and tighten the butt up a bit so I don't get saggy looking as I approach my later 20s+

I don't even look like I lift at all and I am chubby
I just need to cut like 5-10 lbs and I think I'll look acceptable.
at least i'm not obese like i used to be

left pic looks really good though and you have a nice butt

if you used to be obese, holy shit great progress

>dat kitty

yeah i lost the weight and then decided to get fit

>pic related, me about 2 years and a few months ago

6' 205 lbs.
Down from 275lbs.
Fucking hate the way I look and I think my skin is fucked. I'll probably never look decent with my shirt off. Oh well, better than being a fat(ter)ass, r-right guys?

adding these two pics to my fap folder

How bad am I? I honestly can't tell anymore

aren't you that faggot from Veeky Forums that always confidently wears stupid shit?

keep up the weight loss yo

You should post before and after pics in weight loss/transformation type threads to inspo other people. great job

very nice

Awesome progress
post more

5'11" bulking
155 now

Those aren't calves of someone previously obese