ITT: Weird/unusual reasons your getting Veeky Forums for

ITT: Weird/unusual reasons your getting Veeky Forums for.

For me it's so I can tell people my opinions and they'll respect me and my opinions.

I wanna walk around with a pro-US, pro-Israel and pro-Western-World tank top and basically rek all those leftist cuccs and muslims.

>inb4 stfu amerilard XDXDXD fuking yanks amirite when did you last brush your teeth Nigel?

I'm sadly (still) a German desu.

Did you type this while Ahmed and his refugee crew plow your sister thanks to Merkel?

not really brah, why'd you think that?

> Germany

Unfortunately muslims aren't that accommodating.
They'll try lynch you if you wear something they deem offensive.

Seems a /pol/bait but whatever.

I want to do the pec moving that Terry Crews can do. I've always been a skinny fuck adn I want to be able to do that.

well I've been holding those opinions since before the refugees came

didn't really change much at all

>pro-israel

lel cuckservative

we from /pol/ also hate the jew, so, no

I'm actually starting a boarding school and everyone is competitive as shit, I'm worried that I'll get raped in the shower by Lord Carl-Gustaf von Thundercock if I don't get my shit together. I was there to visit and basically everyone was Veeky Forums since they have to do sports for an hour a day.

>pro israel
>pro western world

pick one.

>german
>pro israel

Too bad your grandparents missed their train. You people are destroying Europe with your forced invasion.

Too bad your overlords dont care about the common jew. Youre just cannon fodder like the rest.

>pro-israel
>pro-usa

fuck off, anti-white.

Die Juden und Amis sind schuld daran, dass sich Deutschland überhaupt erst in dieser Situation befindet, du dummer Idiot. Hätten deine geliebten McDonalds-Fetties sich nicht in die Angelegenheiten Europas eingemischt und die Sowjets gerettet, dann würde heute kein einziger Muslim oder Marxist in Deutschland leben. Aber ja, trage nur die Farben unserer Feinde. Dann wirst du es den Linken aber wirklich zeigen, du cooler Hecht.

Let them. Nothing is more cringe-worthy than these pro-American conservative idiots who cry (justifiably) about Islam and leftism, but then forget that it was the AMERICAN imperialist cowards who saved the filthy Soviet Jewnion from defeat during WW2 and imposed this tragedy that we are now experiencing on Europe. EVERYTHING happening today, mass immigration, islamization etc is ALL a direct result of the imperialist war against Adolf Hitler and the democracy forced on Germany after millions of rapes and war crimes committed against our people.

You can be for Germany, or for America/Israel. You can't be both.

>being pro israel
lyla tov ya ben sharmoota

Did you know the first mosque in Germany (Munich) was built by the Nazi regime

No it wasn't. The first mosque was actually built during the Kaiserreich in WW1 for allied Muslim troops who were training on German soil. But don't let facts get in the way of some bullshit you read on Pamela Gellers blog or PI-News

good thread

>pro-Israel
Gross AF.

Immigrant to Israel here

why do people hate Israel?

>european
>pro US and pro Israel
and you dare to call others "cucks"?

this
you can't be pro american while being pro israel
they both contradict each other
israel as a nation would not exist without the monetary and military support that is being given to it by the us
israel is a complete parasite of the united states
pic unrelated

if you need to ask that you really don't know much about Israel

For the upcoming race war!

trips of truth

People hate the jews because they supposedly control everything, and people like palestine which makes them hate Israel,I won't argue whether I agree with either of those or not, but that's all I know

>people like palestine, which males them hate Israel
lol you got it all wrong
people hate israel because killing kids and invading countries is definitely not very likeable
it really has nothing to do with being full of jews

because they start a lot of wars
also uss liberty

but when Palestinians use their women as human shields and hide rocket launchers in schools, it's cool?

Also Israel only defends itself in wars, and in pretty based, against-all-odds ways, I might add.

oh well yes, I agree some people idealize palestinians as some kind of heroes, and it's wrong, and I don't do that. Anyway, we weren't talking about palestina here. I don't see why would you think it's less bad to kill people when they use female human shields. Or why would you think that whatever they do with their women is going to somehow redempt israel's atrocities. Both countries are shit and you guys should either end that conflict once and for all, or just finish wiping each other from the face of the earth.

lol you seem to think anyone defending Israel must be an Israeli

Israel here, cheers greatest ally!

>2016
>falling for the Israel jew