ITT: Good Guys who lost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZq6UOiBu_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oMeBgcmTyKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>good guy
>lost in the end

Hmmmm . . .

But Napoleon was an SJW cuckold. As in, literal cuckolded husband who waged a war for social justice.

If you lost, then you are not good enough

>Good guy who lo-

Majorian was going to save Rome.

>16 replies and still no hitler
incredible

Yes.
Yes.
Meme.
Absolutely not.
No.
No.
Both sides were relatively good in this conflict.
Edgy.

Also, pic related.

what could have been

Unironically, Cicero

i'm still mad

I am still mad

CAIVS
IVLIVS
CAESAR

>cuck dwarf
>good guy
lmao.

>‘I’m happy with Alexander; I think he is with me,’ Napoleon told Josephine on October 11. ‘Were he a woman, I think I’d take him as my lover.
>Napoleon occasionally cheated at board and card games– though he usually repaid the money he won in that way. He simply could not bear not winning.
>‘Were I obliged to have a religion, I would worship the sun– the source of all life– the real god of the earth.’
>At one point he asked her not to wash for three days before they met so he could steep himself in her scent.
>‘Controlled by the government, a free press may become a strong ally,’
-Napoleon

Just kidding. I like him because he feels very human.

EVERY

when you have such conviction in your belief you die and its /worth/, one of the true men that went to heaven

youtube.com/watch?v=jZq6UOiBu_Y

youtube.com/watch?v=oMeBgcmTyKA

Muh Red River Rebellion

MAN

Was there any way for him to win.

Some of his soldiers were still armed with swords when Italy invaded.

JUST

These
>lmao let's just execute Roman citizens 4thelulz
Naaaaaaaah

Peasants against mustard gas. Not much they could do but going for guerilla warfare right away instead of trying to to stage a 2nd Adwa.

Okay smart guy, tell me, WITHOUT using memes, how Ross Perot would have made a bad President?

There was Partisan warfare in Ethiopia for the entirety of Italy's occupation. Rodolfo Graziani almost lost his life because of a assassination attempt by the Black Lions

I am aware of that. Tht was the part of the war that worked well for Ethiopia. The battles of Tembien and Mai Ceu did not.

A

sounds like /ourguy/ desu

KANG

KANG

>tfw there will never be punishment to avenge the Hohenzollern's crimes against humanity

His status as a third party means he would have been stopped from doing anything at any level of government.

Partisanerie on both the Dems and the Republicans' side would have rendered him into the ultimate lame duck.

The man who would've been the best US president

fucking THIS guy

if it's controlled by the government doesn't that mean it's no longer free press?

thats the point of the quote

KILL YOURSELF, YOU JACOBIN FUCK

Why

Do electoral politics count?

Forgot pic

1500 later and it still hurts

>Thinking he gave a damn about Joséphine

nice ass

>>At one point he asked her not to wash for three days before they met so he could steep himself in her scent.
I did this with my girlfriend whom I hadn't seen for quite some time the day before yesterday. If you really love someone you love the way they smell.

Did pussy stink????????????

>Traitorous french-abbo mutt
We have a holiday in my province to celebrate this cunt. Fucking retarded.

This

;__________;

He ultimately won though

put up a hell of a fight though

Mein neger

This, shot by a Jewish doctor.

But he got his wig split though....

>not one picture of Hitler
I'm impressed.

He also had like twenty mistresses and often fucked them in the room right next to his wife, so... I'd say they were even.

Also, he was hardly an SJW. He was caught up in the revolution when he was young, but he grew out of it by the time he was an adult, and he even repealed some of the more progressive, liberal policies of the revolution like equal rights to women and the abolition of slavery in the colonies. Hardly an SJW.

Napoleon conscripted thousands upon thousands of people and sent them to their deaths as it was his strategy to spend more lives than his opponents could. While there's very few, if any, good people in history, Napoleon sure as fuck aint one.

He might not be good, but he was certainly great. Only beta faggots and nu-males cry and whinge about great historical figures not being perfect models of virtue.

Part of Cicero's charm is that he was the shitposter kind of smart-introverted and prone enough to daydreaming/deep thought to be completely right about 55 percent of the time, but immature, emotional and petty enough to be completely retarded the other 45 percent.

Crediting him with a quote is basically saying 'this is either completely true or hilariously wrong.'

I mean he literally cried for months at being sent to a luxurious mansion in the country side, expected a triumph for a skirmish in the woods, and tried to turn his nobody daughter into a God the moment she died.