Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) VS. Occupational Therapy Assistants (OTAs)?

I have a bit of a background in Exercise Science, some anatomy/physiology and Kinesiology with some nutrition aswell. I am looking for a career that I won't have to go to a University to complete because I don't really have much money to spend on it. I would rather go to a nice community college somewhere near me. I have to find one in a state near me though so I can look for apartments there. Tennessee/Indiana/Illinois/Kentucky.

I am wondering though, career should I pick? They both make similar money. Is a LPN the same as a CNA? I hope not..

I am just trying to decide which one I more likely would be successful at, and more likely not completely hate it. Thoughts on either field??

Don't make multiple threads.

My first thread here.

Third by my count

> it's my only passion
> I don't want to do any work though lel

Not the same thread at all bitch.

Suuuuure. Remember kids, sage goes in all fields.

>Ive never even heard of LPN before. Do you think thats harder than an occupational therapy assistant?

Keep posting here please, I'm enjoying your shitpots

Don't be a pussy, do a physiotherapy Bsc

>You lurk this website 24 hours a day, and you tell me to drink bleach? hahaha

Delicious irony

You're too optimistic user. What he's going to do is fucking nothing, be a NEET and blame society for being a failure. I give him a year tops until he achieves full /r9k/ r/theredpill mode.

I own that picture. Dont ever fucking post it again without asking me first, you motherrucker.

Youre still here? Lmao

I do what I want bitch

As long as it's not following your only passion apparently.

In the time you've wasted making tgese topics you could got tge relevant information from your school career advisor (or similar). At least I hope you're 15ish otherwise this is too pathetic fir words.

Alternately you could have contacted tge state body representing those professions for information on what qualifications are required and what institutions offer them. Following which you would have contacted said institutions.

Yet here you are, making a fool of yourself on a Cambodia croquet hammer appreciation forum.

And here you are shitposting on a Cambodia croquet hammer appreciation forum.

BSN student here. An LPN is not the same as a CNA. An LPN performs many of the same duties as a nurse. There are only certain restrictions, for example they can't hang blood products. The only problem you may run into with that choice is that not many hospitals are hiring LPNs anymore.

Hey OP LPN here. I work in a nursing home/rehab center and have worked in another as well. I do everything and RN does but get payed less. I supervise CNAs. I work with OTAs as well. OTAs worry about on thing, therapy and progression. Anything else is my problem as the nurse. Resident is in decline, has a fever, tv not working, hasn't shat in 3 days, whatever. Basically I envy the OTAs. While I am dealing with family members, admissions, and emergencies they do their therapy and then I see them in their little room laughing and talking all day. I would have picked OTA had I known. I'll be here if you have any questions OP.

Why are they not hiring them anymore?

Appreciate the input. Do you think OTA might be a bit harder to pass school wise?