Is it possible to look aesthetic if you are hairy? All bodybuilders I see are always so smooth and hairless

Is it possible to look aesthetic if you are hairy? All bodybuilders I see are always so smooth and hairless.
Also what products do you guys use to remove unwanted body hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23bjj9MliRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tom selleck kind of hairy will easily get you tons of vaginal exploratory sessions

chest is perfectly find, but not the back

wax

>Is it possible to look aesthetic if you are hairy?

Of course it is.

If you wax, how long does it take the hair to grow back?

couple of weeks for me. noticeable at 3 weeks, re-waxed at 6 my hair grows fast, especially with a high protein diet.

Iktfb, my legs are pretty hairy but its not like I can do anything about that

Im rattled about my body hair, if it were just on my chest and belly fine Id look great but its on the tops of my shoulders and all over the back of my neck and back as well. Pretty tall and good looking otherwise. Anyone do anythong besides waxing? Any methods for permanent removal?

But you actually look disgusting. I guess your fine for gays that seek bears.

Hair is a lot more aesthetic than no hair.
Especially facial, chest, stomach hair.
If you don't grow these out you might as well accept you really want to be a little girl.

M8 95% of women like hairless men

Nice delusion. Most elite athletes are hairless because when your hormonal profile is perfect you don't grow hair like a 50 years old fat greek fuck. These athletes have twice your testosterone and still dont grow much hair if any.

lol no

Nair maybe? Ive never tried it though

More on this plz? Always wondered why athletes are hairless 99% of the time

Most blacks don't grow body hair.

No. This is now a hairy guy appreciation thread.

Neither is more" aestethic than the other one. Both can look great. I think more hair tends to look better if you're bigger, while no hair looks good on you if you're ottermode. Either way, it's all about personal preference.

Being ripped with no body hair makes you look like a fucking anime character.

Yes even though a bit of manscaping down there is always a plus from my experience.
I shave my body from time to time for BJJ and it feels fucking weird.

Seconded.
I prefer a little bit of hair over shaved anytime.

this is glorious

What about abnormal body hair. Like hair on shoulders of biceps? How do I get rid of that shit?

Trim if it's thick and wax if it's sparse and ugly

Just realised how big that dudes nips are. Have this one instead.

If you are a flaming homo wax. If you're a shitskin turban wearing goatfucker from asia like kill yourself.

His fucking neck

>B-breh

What mode is this and how do I get it? Stats?

lol...
you are just plain gay my friend.
Hurr having a dick in my mouth is not gay DURR

>not knowing Esmeralda is a female

summer is here

you telling me THIS is a woman?

>95% of women like hairless men
That's some weak ass b8 kid.

>These athletes have twice your testosterone and still dont grow much hair if any.
lol you kids are cute, twink white athletes shave their bodies.
Blacks on average have little to no body hair.
White males in their prime within the upper 85-99 percentile testosterone levels have a lot of hair.
In fact it is absurd how many pro athletes who are actually good at their sport, have beards.

Every girl has liked my body hair. And the ones that said eww gross at first later back tracked and told me they loved it as the rubbed their fingers along my stomach and chest.
Anyone saying otherwise is just jealous they don't have nice and even body hair. Just because you have a nasty ass rats tail coming from your nipples doesn't mean everyone has shit genetics like you.

Mirin my beard?

To be perfectly honest, I think immaculately shaving or waxing your body hair is kind of cringey. Just my opinion though.

That said there's nothing wrong with a bit of landscaping if you look like a gorilla

Exactly. When those weird worry ones grow out of shoulders they got to go.

Wirey

I have a couple of those :^)

kind of subtle though, you can't see them in any pics even under direct lighting

I can accept landscaping, no girl wants a bush full of pubes in her face when sucking dick.

Can see your Adonis belt tho

Is this thread tripfag central?

y-yes

that goes without saying, having someone pick them out of their teeth would probably kill the mood

Goes well with the belly trail

Shaving/waxing is too tryhard for me.
Trimming is fine though. I might try it.

I want to call the fire marshal on that cluster of electricity behind you but after seeing your hat I think we'd all be better if you die

>le ebin real men have beards

Scoobert did a video about this:

youtube.com/watch?v=23bjj9MliRk

What's wrong with his elbows?

I trim mine

Newfag

newfag

When I was a teen I tried almost everything to control my body hair. After a few years I just came to terms with being a caveman-yeti hybrid and made peace with being a hairy guy. I am way way hairier than anything pictured in their thread, and there are women and young ladies who are very much into it. When I lived in San Francisco I learned there are also a lot of men who are into it. I miss living there, even if I didn't return their advances gay guys can really boost your ego.

looks like shit desu desu senpai

Aesthetic bearmode?

Best way to get rid of lower back hair? Shit is disgusting

>Is it possible to look aesthetic if you are hairy?
Yeah, of course.

But the aesthetic for hairy men is different for shaved/hairless men.

I think that's something that is often overlooked.

im pretty fuckin hairy (chest, belly, legs and some on shoulders and back) and only 21. girls have never complained though. most have said they like it. sometimes i trim with a pair of hair clippers just to keep it from getting too wild.

Post pics, Kong.

im still dyel. i need a body that matches my hair

H2SO4