Might be going to a birthday on saturday where i will be drinking and be snorting cocaine

Might be going to a birthday on saturday where i will be drinking and be snorting cocaine.

Will it fuck up my gains? I never drink.. And Rarely do drugs. Should i avoid beer?

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/mexicos-drug-cartels-turned-tourist-114900123.html
thehindu.com/news/cities/mumbai/news/drug-cartels-network-spreads-over-colombia-morocco-pakistan-cops/article8748021.ece
dailycaller.com/2016/06/09/mexican-drug-cartels-ramping-up-production-of-deadly-drug/
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/the-staggering-death-toll-of-mexicos-drug-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Degenerate
Druggies never make it.

You should avoid those friends lad

Go have fun. Just avoid cops and cake and you'll be fine.

Unless there are some attractive females around as well then go for it nigger

>-birthday party wih alcohol and coke, what do?
>-don't worry man, just go and avoid the cake

only on Veeky Forums this tardness. eat the cake but don't become a junkie, idiot.

>rarely do drugs

good

>considering cocaine

lol you fucking idiot

youll fuck up your brain

as long as its in moderation, it wont matter too much

I meant to say avoid cops but it sounded cooler with cake. My point was if op does these things once in a fucking blue moon then it really isn't that bad for his gains at all. Provided he doesn't get into legal trouble.

just walk around alot and dont sit in one place too long and you wont have to

>snorting cocaine.

Yes, this will fuck up your... well, everything. There is a significant chance you will literally drop dead the first time you do cocaine.

Coke is overrated.

Get some light psychedelics or some serotonergenics.

Or both.

You'll be fine. A night here and there won't kill you and you'll probably have a good time.

It's easy to say no. Don't be afraid to push your comfort zone

Personally I could never do cocaine unless it was guaranteed fair trade.

Imagine all the good people in countries who died and suffered, saw family members killed, children kidnapped, and countries dragged into the pits just so you, a wealthy birthday party goer and browser of Veeky Forums, could wonder whether it would have an effect on the muscle mass you've built up from your weightlifting hobby.

Disgusting.

Ok since i read the posts people made below and i realise 90% of the board doesnt know shit at all, youll be fine if you drink and do coke, even if you eat cake youll be fine.
In reality the only thing you should do is continue counting calories before the party and try to keep it low since ull most likely eat a lot at the party. I drink almost every weekend or other week while countin cals and protein macros on a cut. In 4 months i went from 187 to 157 while my bench for 5 reps went up 5 lbs.

If you take my bodyweight into consideration thatd great progress for drinking a lot. Obviously dont get retarded drunk every weekend and eat whatever, think of it simple and ull be good.

Have fun out there buddy and stay safe

Smoke some weed and do a few shrooms.

Be the "chill guy"

Same thing with literally anything you ingest.

Cocaine is boring. Op should try 2ci or 2cb.

I have done cocaine like 10 times before. Im not a total noob. Im gonna eat before i do it to get muh proteins.

I heard someone say that bodybuilders used to do cocaine or something.

If you've done coke before then you know how it'll effect you and you can make the informed decision.

If you haven't, don't start. Get schwasted, have a good time, but no coke.

Do you have any idea how many people doing coco every night? It rarely happens anything dude just make sure you get the real good shit. You want the smell of petrol

Cake is slang for coke

>weed

Absolutely plebeian. It's like you want to increase estrogen.

Pure mdma. Nothing added. Or 2ci will have a much more noticeable effect. 2ci even lasts 6-8 hours and there is no crash or hangover.

If you come from a broken home I'd recommend avoiding drugs and focusing on achieving some life success.

>cocaine
you're never going to make it, brother

>a night here and there wont kill you

do you even realize what coke did to lindsay lohan

she went from a 10 to a fucking 0

Yes and if he owns a nike shirt or a iphone he owns the kids in the factory an aplolgy

OP don't worry I inject 700 mg of coke everyday and it's anabolic properties are insane. You can just sit on the couch and not lift and you'll get more jacked than nattys who lift and eat clean.

this. lindsey lohan was incredibly beautiful.

MDMA is pleb mate. It's not the late 80s anymore.

>drinks every week
>thinks hes going to make it

you probably look like shit desu

Come at me faggot

I see what you're saying. If we were conscious of every ethical consequence of our purchases we wouldn't be able to function.

Cocaine is especially bad though and stands out in terms of just how terrible the practices you're funding are. You're directly causing violence rather than secondhandedly causing exploitation.
In this day and age where our votes and voices are kind of meaningless the only real way we have to effect the world is through dollars. Especially in the US, which is like the driving force of consumer culture after wealthy urban china, your tastes drive global actions. And so if all of us in the US decided to stop doing cocaine the way most of us decided to stop wearing fur coats or buying slaves it would have a generalized positive effect on the world.

You can't afford to have the coke habit she did. Alcohol fucks people up and kills thousands every year and you take issue with the coke.

>advising randoms on Veeky Forums to do a highly addictive and destructive substance

whatever

you should both kill yourselves, what do I care.

You want a lat spread too homo?(not the bb pose but good enough)

Does what you posted sound a little dramatic and fatalistic? Does self control have no factor in whether or not he should?

Board ignore these autists, you have to realise they dont really have social capabilities like regular people.

self control is being fat and not eating a cake

self control is not using a VERY ADDICTIVE substance that can kill you

>durr you're young once bro just do it

meatheads are all alike

bunch of 14 year old faggots on this site now.

please do lots of coke so I dont have to read more shitty threads like this

thanks

I haven't done cocaine since I was 13 because I learned that only children do coke.

not gunna make it

yep if you think about it you see threads of 14-15 year olds who admit it and get banned, unfortunately these others dont say there age so they cant get banned. I think 50-60% of the board are kids going through that "awkward" phase as teens which might be a reason why this board is so shitted up

I do that once a while and I still make gains. Just make sure you recover with rest and fluids OP and you will be fine.
Source: I am a frat star

Already have made it friend. "making it" is a mindset not a certain goal or achievement.

the people posting in mirin threads are autistic teenagers

the people posting in CBT threads are the same dyels

welcome to newfag summer, enjoy your stay

coke is fun as fuck

>coke

>moderation

In this thread all of the autistic teens have been exposed by themselves posting silly statements and some of the posts made by people stating things.
Pretty much sums up /fit

I feel like I'm in D.A.R.E. right now with all these kids thinking you're addicted with one time

>he said, as he typed from his computer assembled in Bangladesh.

underage b&

Why is it that only the trips that have a modicum of common sense?

Shit OP stop being autistic. Go have fun, drink your face off, roll some molly, do a line with some qt, tell her that fucking is a great way to avoid the inevitable come-down

> d-dont do coke, i-its bad for you!!!

Live a little, kids. Life is short. Pretty soon you'll be old and useless. Go have some fun, OP.

I've done pretty much every drug on the planet and I am absolutely fine.

yeah man, cocaine is just like having a coffee

totally no risk at all involved! noone has ever had bad things happen to them by doing it!

Because trips usually arent children
I should start tripping

>im fine

no, that's bias talking

we'll see how your heart feels in a few years

Grab the coke, chalk up your hands and throw the nearest manlet out a window, solves all problems.

Already responded to this stupid fucking argument.

>Hurrrrrrr logical fallacy ur a hypocrite bruh because u live in america nd all prodcts are exploitive! Outsmurted u bruh lol

Cocaine is far worse than most products available and more directly violent, you have to go way out of your way and spend a shit ton of money to get it.

So easy to spot the lowlifes in this thread. I can't believe I share a species with you fucking retards.

Your acting like you dont take risks everyday...
You can die from coffee
You can die from driving or being in a car
You can die from anything dude, you could get a bad bacterial infection from the gym
I could literally go all day on this, stop being a retarded straight edge loser.

this board doesnt even know a fucking thing about fitness

do you really trust these same autistic kids to give you good advice about hard drug use?

seriously?

I cant believe i share a species with such a socially handicapped subspecies, you are a part of that subspecies

Why is it that our generation is all like fuck yeah lets go get destroyed on drugs every weekend!

I had a group of friends that i used to hang out with every weekend - now all they do is smoke weed every fucking day and do other shit like coke / molly on weekends. They have turned into degenerates that contribute nothing to society. They work shit jobs, don't have their licenses, don't have girlfriends and are in their mid 20's. Like seriously what the fuck is wrong with everyone our age?

>population of Americans that do coke
>population of Americans that purchase sweat shop goods
>I watched Narcos on netflix so I know how violent the coke trade is
You sound mad. Smoke some weed and chill bruh

Im 30 dude. I have a career, 2 cars, house, cottage, wife, kids, money in the bank.

I'm built better than 99% of normies.

I lived an AWESOME life filled with friends, gfs, parties, festies, you name it.

>pic related my view of the river at the cottage

But yeah man muh heart, lulz you literally have no idea

>tfw resting HR < 50

OP here
I wont become a junkie because i have alot of respect for drugs etc. Just wanna make sure it wont like.. kill my muscle mass or something.

>I lived an awesome life

cutting it short cause of drug use and probably roids

have fun explaining to your kids why you are dying at 50 (if you have kids) down the road, I guess

OK dude. You're a lowlife retard, have fun with your shitty life. Go complain about the sluts from your trailer park preferring black dudes to you or your mom's third husband touching your little peepee or something. Can't be anything wrong with cocaine right, the rap videos told you it meant you were social and fun to use it. Maybe you'll even get to fuck some white trash tramp stamped bitch, if you wrap it up you can still get her crabs though.

Your people can't kill themselves off with drug overdoses and depression soon enough.

>thinking YOU contribute jack shit either

LMAO. let them have fun

Nice job man i respect you and your success, what was/is your career?

>my life is so good I have to brag about it on a board filled with kids

living the life. why enjoy life when you can spend it on an anime board, right?

This niQQa knows how to party, bitches will be leaving snail-trails

Damn man. Did some coke dealer fuck your mom or something?

See it seems like you were arguing that you're not a greasy lowlife but you just revealed that you're a grown man with a family that browses Veeky Forums, so you kind of just fucked yourself.

I have two kids. I don't bother pinning, as I'm over 1000ng/dl as a natty, and I'm supposedly at the point in my life where my "test drops".

Anyway you are just some faggot user. I'm gonna go smoke my weed and bike 40 kliks.

stay mad, stay fat, and git fucked

coke's probably worse for you than the beer, brah

well I hope your kids dont turn out like you, a loser who needs to validate himself on a chinese sewing forum.

le u mad bro??? :):)

I honestly feel sorry for how delusional you are my man. What you are now is a reflection from the past, the past made you what you are today, im assuming you had a fucked up one/werent social/bullied/something negative.

Hope you change your outlook on life and stop being such a pessismistic person, being negative brings negative meaning to all the experiences you have. Being positive makes you look at the positive things that happened. Im not saying not to be negative sometimes. Everyone is its human nature. Your natural mindset should be optimistic though.

>greasy lowlife
>demonstrably not with that comfy cottage view
This user is so mad that normal people occasionally do drugs because they're fun.

I love this board. The content is great, high test threads are hnnnng

Your ignorance often makes me chortle. That 'functional strength' cartoon thread couple days ago was a fucking riot. I use CBTs to help me gauge what i need to work on. I DESPISE fat people so fph threads are fun reads.

Thanks brah, im in the software gig. I work from home, its nice. I get to spend time in the gym or shitpost on Veeky Forums

Don't listen to these retards, just have fun, as long as you don't snort a ridiculous amount you'll be fine. What's the point in making gains if you can't have fun? As long as you're not doing it every week then you're gains will be fine.

you sound really insecure, just fyi

>my life is great I have a wife kids money etc etc etc

do you know the difference between old money and new money?

see, old money people dont need to brag, they just enjoy life. new money types feel the need to boast/show off cause they are insecure.

guess which category you fall into?

well whatever, have fun with your wife and kids and fence, I guess.

You were too late the gates are open and hordes of shitposters sacked your thread

Don't listen to these plebbers coke can be a sometimes drug

It's delusional to think that your actions have consequences in the real world, and that particularly shitty actions have particularly shitty consequences?

You know humans other than you exist right? Your choice to do coke at a party doesn't happen in a vacuum, it takes place within a large social and economic context. It continues a cycle of human misery.

So if all you're going to do is contribute to human misery with mindless consumerist hedonism I suggest you kill yourself now because you're not going to get any joy out of this life yet will be fucking over so many more people than you can even imagine.

go ahead OP, do drugs

it's 100% safe. everyone on Veeky Forums is a MD after all.

>work in tech
>30 year old with a family
>does drugs, browses Veeky Forums

Told me all I need to know.

>I've done pretty much every drug on the planet and I am absolutely fine.
how many times did you do heroin and why

>Nancy Reagan would be proud I'm defending anti-drug use on Veeky Forums
Here's your (You)

Cocaine is great for gains use it as a pre-workout.

Make sure it's pure tho

Since you're not natty you'll want some roids too

I'm explaining to the idiots that you can still have a bit of fun and be successful at the same time.

If you would have taken a few minutes to read through the thread to get a bit of context, you would have understood.

But instead, you posted a retarded comment because you are a retard, and your patheticly incorrect assessment has been immediately disregarded.

ok man whatever you say lol..

>mindless consumerist
He typed on his sweat shop assembled computer with increasing anger.

finance.yahoo.com/news/mexicos-drug-cartels-turned-tourist-114900123.html
thehindu.com/news/cities/mumbai/news/drug-cartels-network-spreads-over-colombia-morocco-pakistan-cops/article8748021.ece
dailycaller.com/2016/06/09/mexican-drug-cartels-ramping-up-production-of-deadly-drug/

^Thanks for funding all this user

Seriously you're calling me a conservative for asking that you be less of a mindless consumerist? I would do cocaine if I could get it certified fair trade. Until then I'm arguing that it's unethical to do any cocaine.

I've never poked smack/dilaudid/oxy's

I'm not into narcotics, I used to like stimulants. I even smoked crack twice
>once for about two years and once for about 6 months
;^)

Stay mad

Cocaine is especially bad as far as consumer products go.

>incorrect

thats called an opinion

>bit of fun

you are telling kids to do coke and its ok

would you want your kids doing coke?

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/the-staggering-death-toll-of-mexicos-drug-war/

>hurr durr if you don't do drugs like me you're not cool and like a fucking loser man
literally kill yourself you fucking cuck